You have an amazing man in your midst.......

LynniethePooh

Her ECV has a propensity to aim at guys named Ed
I received a package today......in it was a Classic Winnie the Pooh music box that plays Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh.....la la la la....just the music...no words......you cannot help but smile!!!!!!

It looks like a wrapped package with a bow on top!

I cried when I opened it! It was so beautiful!

And a beautiful written note too!

All I have to say is Sandy is one lucky woman!

It was made in New Hampshire

Have you guessed yet?

Yes.....it is Nat.....as in NHMickey! I do not wish to embarrass him....I just wish to show another example of how the friendships made from here are so special and dear!

Always remember....What are good are the pins without the friends to go with them?

This sounds so trivial.....but Nat......thank you.....for everything!

I'm so happy for you Lynnie, and Nat...you will get special points in heaven for that.

I think the people on this board have just been so wonderful and supportive. It's hard when people do so much for you and you feel so inadequate because you don't have much to give back....but I have a special pin pal in California that has done some wonderful things for me and my family, and I finally figured out something special I could do that can only be done from the New York City area! I'm so excited to finally be giving something back into the magic pot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter