You have got to check this one out!!!

perndwler

Boa Brigade Lady in Waiting and Official Scoopie
Want a good laugh??? Take a look at this auction....... Item # 1157763578

any bidders??? :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Now, Robin, remember that this is for five pins -- not just one. So it's not like they want that much for just one pin, you get a whole set! :D

Thanks for the laugh!

Robin, now Cherry is right. It breaks down to just $10,000 a pin!

I'd like to know what they ate for breakfast!
Karen

:jester: :jester: :jester:

LOL why does it not surprise me that this person is new to eBay (evident by the "zero" feedback rating)!

I see someone having a big laugh on E***.....

Have to admit tempting though it is I think I will pass on this one..

LOL

Hmmmm - let's see .... they registered on June 4, 2001, they have no feedback ... must know what they're doing, must ge really good pins .... Think I'll follow it and try to get it at the last minute! Please don't out bid me.

Since it's you, JudySue, I won't bid against you. I wouldn't want to push the price up too high. I hope you can get them for the opening price -- otherwise it might cut into your August pin budget just a little!

In deference to Judy Sue's request to not outbid her . . . :cool:

And because I owe Barbara a couple of bucks . . . ;)

I will refrain from bidding on this item.

:jester:

I think I may try to outbid JudySue on this one.:rolleyes: (Of course I am planning to use her checking account to make the payment):smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter