You know you are really addicted to The DIS when...

Perdita&Pongo

Platinum DCL Cruiser and BWV DVC Member
...you go to the store to buy new panties and along with several pairs of the usual beige, you also get a pair of lime green ones "because that's the color of The DIS".

Bouncing panties >>>>> :bounce:

I know - more than you wanted to know about me.

~Nancy~

Nancy,
Just in case you need them, Walmart has lime green bras too. Now even more info than anyone wants to hear. but they only make them for the tiny girls, so of course I don't have one. Peggie

LOL Nancy!!!!!

New Princess Ball Breakfast strategy: tell the person at the door at the character breakfast that you are wearing lime green panties and he'll let you in!!:D :D

Leslie

....and there is a new shirt at the Disney Store that I just had to have that is lime green with tiny little Mickeys in glitter accross the front. Very different from my usual dark colored wardrobe, but I had to have it.

Actually I thought the tag said Dis Shirt.

I will be wearing it on the cruise at the fairwell party so everyone will know I a Dis member.

Darlene

Luvs2Roam,
Are you looking for someone to dye their hair lime green on purpose? I remember once my Clariol medium blonde and the pool water didn't mix correctly. Peggie

:o There;s no cut out for that brer cottontail :D

Maybe a little too much information for some but Lane Bryant had some really nice lime green bras and underwear last fall. I'm sure that several attendees of DIS CON 2001 had them well hidden under mickey mouse clothes. Some of us just go all out for the DIS. I even found lime green nail polish for the Best Coast DISneyland meet in 2 weeks. I know crazy but hey you only live once might as well have fun. :D

that I have to find a pair of lime green thongs. for Raul (I know TMI)

I don't think he will go for the thongs, but maybe a nice pair of lace Victoria Secrets will do..

I also found those lime green shirts at the DS, but they were all in kids sizes..no adult..but
they were really cute..

Donna

I will need some input here for Raul:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter