You know your kid's a Disney nut when... (possible spoiler?)

bsbkmacgowan

<font color="red">Brian's driving while Sandy's po
Okay, to preface this just a bit...

Tonight we went to one of TDSs here in Toronto to pick up our pre-ordered DVD of Jungle Book 2 (we hadn't seen it in the theaters this winter, so this was a brand-new movie for the four of us.) (And technically, I guess this is on-topic, since I'd have to say that one of our biggest Disney collections is the videos and DVDs!) ;) ;) ;)

After we got home, we of course had to plop it into our DVD player to watch it... the girls were really looking forward to this. I was sitting at the computer and watching it off and on... Baloo & Mowgli are singin' "Bare Necessities" when all of a sudden, Kellie squeals out at the top of her lungs "There's a Hidden Mickey!!!!!!" :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

Of course, by the time I looked at the TV, it's gone (it was onscreen for maybe all of 3 seconds... but there, a minute later, it was again. There was Kaa, wearing two large round prickly-pears (???) for Mickey ears and had a small one where the nose would be.

Leave it to Kellie (who is 5) to pick it out.

I was so proud of her, I could bust! :smooth: ;)

Sandy (and Brian, Bonnie and super-hidden-Mickey-finder Kellie!)
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter