You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when...

iChloe

Disneyland Fanatic
Okay... here's mine... You know that you're obsessed with disneyland when... You collect maps and tickets from Disneyland. (Guilty as charged!) :rainbow:

You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when you have the Disneyland book propped up at your work desk just to smile when you see the castle and can read a page or two on your break :)

-You check out every book the library has on DL, and then manage to return them late.
-You attempt to add Mickey's to your toenails, but the only person who can tell what they are is the friend who knows how obsessed you are...

When you haven't gone on your first trip, and are already planning your second one less than 4 months later. When you are saving for 2 trips at the same time. When you are on the DISboard multiple times during the day the closer it get's to your trip to get the most current up to date info on what's going on in the Parks. Guilty as charged on all counts, and leaving for trip 1 in 4 days.

When you haven't gone on your first trip, and are already planning your second one less than 4 months later. When you are saving for 2 trips at the same time. When you are on the DISboard multiple times during the day the closer it get's to your trip to get the most current up to date info on what's going on in the Parks. Guilty as charged on all counts, and leaving for trip 1 in 4 days.

When you are planning on purchasing an AP because it will only be $80 more than the 5-day hopper even though you have never been to DL you figure you will go at least once more during the year and hope the next time is during the holiday season.

I'm guilty as charged on that one too. Last Thurs bought my Premium AP, since I'll be going to DL twice within 4 months of each other. Leaving in 4 days for my SOLO trip to the mouse, and then we are surprising the kids with a trip to DL in Feb for 2 weeks driving down. Figured the cost savings was significant enough for me to get the AP, and can take advantage of the saving when the family goes down there.

umm u know your obssessed with d-land when you are on disboards ALL day long, book marking threads on facebook!

...when you create your own 'hidden mickeys'
ex: instead of just lining 3 cups in a row, you arrange them in the shape of mickey :)

(i am guilty of doing this at work all the time!)

...when you create your own 'hidden mickeys'
ex: instead of just lining 3 cups in a row, you arrange them in the shape of mickey :)

(i am guilty of doing this at work all the time!)

:laughing: Not only do I also do this, but so does my 3 year old! He makes a Mickey out of everything he can. :)

*When, as a kid, you built a model of the Peoplemover that wound all over the family room.

*You own enough Disneyland shirts that you can lend as many out as are in your party going to the Park that day, so that you can all have Disneyland shirts on at the same time.

*And none of the shirts have been made in the past 15 years.

*You have more than one upcoming trip that's all planned out & paid for, even though you live nowhere near the Park.

*You get the recipes for foods they serve in the Park & cook them at home regularly.

I'm "guilty" of all of the above. :rainbow:

umm u know your obssessed with d-land when you are on disboards ALL day long, book marking threads on facebook!

:lmao: Welcome to my typical day at work!

You know you are obsessed when every second sentence starts with "When I was at Disneyland......"

:lmao: Welcome to my typical day at work!

You know you are obsessed when every second sentence starts with "When I was at Disneyland......"

I agree. Likewise you know you are obsessed when you always say......When I'm going to Disneyland......

hey im bookmarking this thread to facebook everyon.. oh oops i must be obssessed with dis! rflol

When you join that Facebook game Social City so you can collect all the Disney rides and statues it has!!!! :lmao:

u know u have it bad for disneyland and disboards when .. you'd rather read the funball/skiingfast threads and trip report then watch glee....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter