You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when...

I couldn't have put it better?

What about this one- when you would rather read the Funball/Skiingfast TR than watch com/rom or a soap opera?

You know you're obsessed with DL when you have your whole trip planned out months before you even go.

When you've got everything you need for your family trip including extra clothes for the kids and the trip is still over 4 months away. Guilty as charged.....

Along those lines, when you're still a month away and friends and family can tell you your itinerey just as good as you, b/c that's all you talk about!

OR WHEN U START TO talk about ur kick butt hojo hotel rate you got and they eyes start to glaze over...

when you check oyur DIS before facebook, i love you DISers:banana::banana: lol, i love thids bananaa tooo.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

lol i love it

That is awesome! I love it, it's so original, everyone usually goes with a form of mickey or DL.

Thank you both! I had TEACUPS, but DH wanted something more manly! :rotfl: It worked out well though because now I drive a big white Tahoe, so Matterhorn works with that better anyway. :goodvibes

OR WHEN U START TO talk about ur kick butt hojo hotel rate you got and they eyes start to glaze over...

That is SO funny -- that sounds like me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter