You MUST do the Spiderman/Cat in the Hat Breakfast

WDW-UK

Mouseketeer
I managed to book the Spiderman/Cat in the Hat breakfast on our recent trip this Easter.

Like most people we had eagerly booked all our Disney PS, but gave little thought about what IOA/US had to offer in the way of character meals. Then I read the thread off here about the Spiderman Breakfast.

I booked the breakfast for my 5 year old daughter who not only likes Spiderman but also The Cat in the Hat & Thing 1 & Thing 2, who were also in attendance. To say we enjoyed it would be an understatement................we had a BLAST.

Spiderman totally surprised me as he TALKS!!!!!!. I know that sounds really stupid but as you know most Characters "are unable to talk" So when he said "Hey Dude............you want to take a picture" all I could do was say "EEErrrhhhh yeah please Spider eerrh Man" much to the laughter of my family.

Spiderman really played up to his character and loved the attention of my wife and her friend were giving him, but then again if I could look that good wearing a lycra suit I too would do a little flirting :rotfl: :rotfl:

So if you have the chance to book this meal do so, you'll have a real great time.

sounds great, I had decided to do this but changed my mind, am now on the verge of changing it back and booking it again :confused3
womans perogative I think its called, anyway, what was the food like? what di you have to choose from? :rolleyes:

Please tell us more, what's the food like? Did you get express passes to ride the Spiderman ride afterwards or is this a rumor? How long does it take? Where's it located at?

Thanks a bunch!!!

I would be interested in hearing more about it too.
Which hotel is it located and what time? Is the food a buffet (most character meals are)?
The only problem is I have a 9,7 & 2 yr old girls...the 2 year old might freak at Spider man?!?! Not sure
But she loves Barney too and might be afraid of him too!!

Mostly, if it is at the HRH it would be convienent for us

:banana:

Yes, please tell us when, where and everything else !! We are staying at HRH in June and would love to book this breakfast. :cheer2:

I have been checking into this as well...
had sort of crossed it off the list, but maybe i better add it back in... lol!
It is at confisco's grill at the park
To the best of my knowledge, you can make your ps 30 days out...
and last time i checked, it was not an every day of the week thing, just certain days...
anyone know the days etc... ?

Just made my reservation for Thursday, June 9th. The breakfast is Thursday - Sunday, and on that day, they only had 9:45, 10:00, and 10:15 available.

I wanted 10:15 so that we might be able to ride the Spiderman ride and maybe a few others first, but the resevation guy, Louis, said that he'd recommend an earlier time, because they start breaking down the buffet at 10:50 and that wouldn't give us much time.

After I made the reservation for 10:00 instead, I asked what time the park opened and he said, 9:00. I was hoping for 8:00, but oh well, we might still have time to at least pick up an express pass for Spiderman. I'll have to look at a map.

They ask for a credit card to hold the reservation. You have 48 hours to cancel to avoid a $20 fee.

The funny part was he sounded as if he was outside on a cell phone next to a big rollercoaster. I could hear the roar and the screams. I'm sure it was a recording...made me wish I was there NOW, lol.

Hope this helps a little.

Does anyone have an email address for Confisco's to make a reservation from England....or if not an email address for Guest Services at Universal?

Just wondering too.......what do you think the chances are of being able to make a reservation once we got out there.....say reserve a table for 4 on a Sunday for the following Friday?

You can try this email...nothing to lose. Tell them you are out of the country and would really appreciate if they could help you via email :flower:

Here's the description of guest services

Description: Although Guest Services is not an attraction, it is important to mention because many helpful services, such as special dining assistance, disability guides, TDD, assistive listening devices, foreign language guidemaps (French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish), lost children, and lost and found, are offered here. Guest Services is located to the right of the entrance in the "Open Arms Hotel" building.

guestservices@universalorlando.com

good luck!

5 days and counting before we leave!!!! :banana:

shl1108 said:
You can try this email...nothing to lose. Tell them you are out of the country and would really appreciate if they could help you via email :flower:

Here's the description of guest services

Description: Although Guest Services is not an attraction, it is important to mention because many helpful services, such as special dining assistance, disability guides, TDD, assistive listening devices, foreign language guidemaps (French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish), lost children, and lost and found, are offered here. Guest Services is located to the right of the entrance in the "Open Arms Hotel" building.

guestservices@universalorlando.com

good luck!

5 days and counting before we leave!!!! :banana:

If this doesn't work, you can pm me and I'll make the reservation for you.
They ask for a credit card number to hold it though, so I'm not sure you'd be comfortable with giving me that, but I'd be more than happy to help.

I was able to make our reservation today for July 15. We went last year and the kids loved it. We had the first reservation time of the day last year and the place was almost empty so the character interaction was fantastic. Spiderman even helped the kids at the buffet! We had a ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter