You tube wish list

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
I am enjoyng all the videos on you tube so much. My son who is 18 months loves Illuminations. He points at the computer and whines until I let him watch it! I have tried to see Wishes/spectro etc but the versions I find are not even close to the quality of The Dis. I thought we could start a request list for Bob and the gang. As I have said I miss the dis version of wishes and Spectro, could they please be posted? Thanks guys!! Next video wish......??

Spectro is really hard to do for a couple reasons... you are really close and have to use a fairly wide angle, and lighting effects tends to wash out and overload the sensor.

Well, since WISHES can be ANYTHING (even things you know CAN'T happen)...

I'm WISHING for a video of the RETURN to OHANA... Maybe with faces blurred for privacy... :rotfl2:

Spectro is really hard to do for a couple reasons... you are really close and have to use a fairly wide angle, and lighting effects tends to wash out and overload the sensor.

I understand how hard it can be our own came out pretty crappy!lol I used to watch the one that was on the dis MK main page, it was very good, it is not there anymore, I wish that they would post that version on you tube, along with there wishes, it was shot from the end of main st andI loved it. I also would love to see the return to Ohana!! I enjoy Khart kam around the parks , I wish Bob could do them all, it brings me right back to my last vacation and get me excited for the next!!

I have already written an email with this request but I'll put it here too.......

I was thinking it would be cool to do like the top four resorts!!!
I really miss my home away from home and it could be cool to see some of the resorts I've not been to.

just like the common areas
pool
front desk
walking areas (CB circle walk)
maybe one of the rooms

stuff like that

I have already written an email with this request but I'll put it here too.......

I was thinking it would be cool to do like the top four resorts!!!
I really miss my home away from home and it could be cool to see some of the resorts I've not been to.

just like the common areas
pool
front desk
walking areas (CB circle walk)
maybe one of the rooms

stuff like that
Thant would be cool,I guess that they figure they are covering that along with the reviews. How could we pick top 4?,A vote here on the boards?

I wonder if Bob could tell us where he was standing when he filmed Illuminations, it is a very good vantage point. :thumbsup2

Thant would be cool,I guess that they figure they are covering that along with the reviews. How could we pick top 4?,A vote here on the boards?

Yeah I thought a poll on the boards would make the best POLL of what the DISers think is the top four

Yeah I thought a poll on the boards would make the best POLL of what the DISers think is the top four

Sounds good. I have never set up a poll, have you? It will be pretty long if we list them all, is there a limit to how many we can include in the poll? Why don't we try to set it up here on the podcast board.:surfweb:

Sounds good. I have never set up a poll, have you? It will be pretty long if we list them all, is there a limit to how many we can include in the poll? Why don't we try to set it up here on the podcast board.:surfweb:
Ok I just found the answer tomy own question. the limit is 12 for one poll. Why don't we get the total # of resorts and break it down into a once a week thing for 4-5 weeks and then we will get our top 4 wish list. We could put a new one up each tuesday.

I think It is twenty three but if we group the all stars , POR, BC with YC, & swan and dolphin

that takes a few off

Let me make a quick list!!!

ok here we go

MK resorts

Contemporary resort
Fort wilderness lodge
Grand floridian
Polynesian

EPCOT resorts

Beach& yacht club
Board walk
Caribbean Beach
Swan& Dolphin

Downtown Disney Resorts

Port Orleans Riverside & french Quarter
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs

Animal Kingdom

All Stars movies/music/sports
Coronado springs
Animal Kingdom Lodge

Wide WOrld Of Sports

POP

so that makes sixteen???

Great job getting the poll up!:cool1: I wanted to get back to you yesterday but DS is into everything and keeps me busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter