starkberry

Earning My Ears
So I got the Return to the Magic email asking me to confirm that we are planning to visit WDW in September. I selected “Yes, planning to come”. We are staying at ASMo, so we are expecting some communication from Disney confirming a move.

My question is: has anyone been contacted? Did you receive an email or a phone call? How long did it take and when is your stay? I have to assume they are working through the list according to stay date.

I’m going just a little bit crazy waiting. But not crazy enough to call and stay on hold for 6 hours.

So I got the Return to the Magic email asking me to confirm that we are planning to visit WDW in September. I selected “Yes, planning to come”. We are staying at ASMo, so we are expecting some communication from Disney confirming a move.

My question is: has anyone been contacted? Did you receive an email or a phone call? How long did it take and when is your stay? I have to assume they are working through the list according to stay date.

I’m going just a little bit crazy waiting. But not crazy enough to call and stay on hold for 6 hours.
I got the email for our September trip and confirmed we would be there 2 days ago, but still haven't received any other communication from them.

We are staying at Pop, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it...since they'll be open.

We received the same email for our Aug 28-30 stay at ASMo. Haven't heard anything since. If we don't hear back by the beginning of August we will call. Trying not to cram up the phone lines since our stay is a bit away. Not into these long call wait times 😂

I would call if in your shoes. I've been able to get through to the resort line by repeat dialing for only a minute or two, followed by a brief hold.

We have resort only reservation for end of August at POR. We have not received any emails.

I got the email for our September trip and confirmed we would be there 2 days ago, but still haven't received any other communication from them.

We are staying at Pop, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it...since they'll be open.
You should be Good to Go. Your resort is scheduled to open and you're making no other changes. I think it's only people whose resorts are not scheduled to be open who are expecting Disney to contact them again.

We received the same email for our Aug 28-30 stay at ASMo. Haven't heard anything since. If we don't hear back by the beginning of August we will call. Trying not to cram up the phone lines since our stay is a bit away. Not into these long call wait times 😂
I'm booked for ASMu starting Aug. 29 and will probably wait until I call in to pay the balance due on my package before asking about the resort change.

Try emailing them. My TA tried the phone lines all week, and emailed them yesterday. She got a response this morning and had our resort changed within 2 hours (with no phone hold times).

Update: I chatted through MDE with a cast member and they did confirm with unconvincing certainty that we will be contacted by phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter