YouFirst Reward Benefit

Binoo

Mouseketeer
This December trip will be my second stay with YouFirst Reward membership. Am I entitled to get the blue status benefit? i.e. free internet, free upgrade, etc? Is the free Internet applied to one device only? We will have at least 4 devices. Thanks

This December trip will be my second stay with YouFirst Reward membership. Am I entitled to get the blue status benefit? i.e. free internet, free upgrade, etc? Is the free Internet applied to one device only? We will have at least 4 devices. Thanks

You can check online to see what your status is. Provided that your stay was a qualifying stay and it was within the past 12 months, you should be blue.

You would get free internet for everyone in the room.

https://www.loewshotels.com/index.php?Itemid=76&option=com_ows&controller=auth&task=ysignin&lang=en

Thanks for your fast response. I should be in blue status. I just booked the room with AP rate.

You won't be blue status until you complete your second stay. You will get credit for the stay a few weeks after your visit. Then on your 3rd visit you will be blue status. I'm not 100% sure but I think its correct.:thumbsup2

bluer, i think you are correct.
2 completed stays before status change to blue.

your stay is credited about 2 weeks after your trip is completed.

i looked at my info on the loews site a few minutes ago.

the next ressie states it is valid for the stay but won't be credited the points until after i have checked in and left.

peeps can cancel ressies in advance after making them.

so, it will show you have qualifying stays for the hotel, but won't receive that credit until you check in and check out.

macraven said:
bluer, i think you are correct.
2 completed stays before status change to blue.

your stay is credited about 2 weeks after your trip is completed.

i looked at my info on the loews site a few minutes ago.

the next ressie states it is valid for the stay but won't be credited the points until after i have checked in and left.

peeps can cancel ressies in advance after making them.

so, it will show you have qualifying stays for the hotel, but won't receive that credit until you check in and check out.

I checked my status online and it is "blue" currently. I booked two rooms in July. I am not sure if they counted one or two stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter