Young Avengers Manor RP

Gwen: She raised an eyebrow. "Overprotective parent much?" she teased. She nodded at the information and rolled here eyes. "Honestly, I'm not 16 anymore. I got this, Fury wouldn't have sent me if he didn't know that. I only got back to America from an undercover operation a month ago. But if you're going to do all this then whatever, it's not like Fury didn't warn me."

Steve: This... Gwendolyn Pierce was different from most SHIELD agents, she let her personality flow out like a regular person. It was refreshing in that respect.

Bruce: After all this time, he was still hesitant when it came to SHIELD, and so he just left them alone.

Nat: She sighed. "Fine your right. But you better not fail me Pierce. You can prep how you want."

Thor: He looked quizzically at this woman. She was going to be undercover near his children.

OOC: Cool

Thanks. It's harder to do guys, so I went for a simplest look. And I think the quote fit he's passion for Hope well.

Gordon: He woke up. He picked up Thora and carried her inside.

June: She got up and went into the manor.

Raven: She pulled in. "We're back."

Evelyn: Oh woah she fell asleep... She went inside with the others, showered cause lakes, and changed into pajamas before the movie. Jay did the same thing.

Nat: She sighed. "Fine your right. But you better not fail me Pierce. You can prep how you want."

Gwen: She gave her a disarming smile. "Don't worry, I'll do it right here and I'll cover everything. I'll even let you quiz and critique me before anything is finalized Sister Barton." In a casual display of her abilities, she summoned the files and a Coke to her and settled down comfortably on a couch.

Gordon: He and Thora changed into the silk robes they would traditionally wear in Asgard as pajamas. The robes were bright red and gold and silver and very extravagant. He and Thora went downstairs. "What on earth are all of you wearing?"

June: She changed into some sweatpants and a black tank top and went downstairs.

Thanks. It's harder to do guys, so I went for a simplest look. And I think the quote fit he's passion for Hope well.

Evelyn: Oh woah she fell asleep... She went inside with the others, showered cause lakes, and changed into pajamas before the movie. Jay did the same thing.

OOC: Yeah.

Mike: He woke up, went inside, changed into a white tee and pajama pants and rejoined the group.

Hope: She woke up, went inside, changed into a green knee length night gown and gray pajama pants, grabbed her box of candy, her "secret stash" and rejoined the others.

Raven: She parked the RV properly, went inside, changed into her black SHIELD pajamas (black tank top with logo on front and last name on back and black pajama pans with SHIELD and logo that could be rolled up) and rejoined the others.

Gwen: She gave her a disarming smile. "Don't worry, I'll do it right here and I'll cover everything. I'll even let you quiz and critique me before anything is finalized Sister Barton." In a casual display of her abilities, she summoned the files and a Coke to her and settled down comfortably on a couch.

Gordon: He and Thora changed into the silk robes they would traditionally wear in Asgard as pajamas. The robes were bright red and gold and silver and very extravagant. He and Thora went downstairs. "What on earth are all of you wearing?"

June: She changed into some sweatpants and a black tank top and went downstairs.

Nat: She was a bit tense. "Okay sister."

Clint: "Babe don't do this to yourself." He started to message her back. "Gwen will do fine."

Nat: She eased up. "I know. I just don't want this casualness make her not complete the mission and look bad on me."

Clint: "She'll do fine. Come on, we're buddies with her. Let's have a night of fun before she goes off."

Nat: "Okay thanks dear."

Evelyn: "What in Asguard are you two wearing?"

Clint: "Babe don't do this to yourself." He started to message her back. "Gwen will do fine."

Nat: She eased up. "I know. I just don't want this casualness make her not complete the mission and look bad on me."

Clint: "She'll do fine. Come on, we're buddies with her. Let's have a night of fun before she goes off."

Thora: "Asgardian sleeping robes."

Gwen: "I don't mean to seem casual or like I'm not taking this seriously. I am taking this seriously. Very seriously. There's a teenage kid with powers that could be in danger. You know that I'm serious about these kind of cases. I just know I've been in worse situations. Honestly, it's not like I'm going to die." That last mission, now that she had reasonably feared for her life.

Thora: "Asgardian sleeping robes."

Evelyn: "Oh okay. That's cool. Are they comfortable?"

OOC: This is reminding me of How I met Your Mother. Barney always wears a suit. Even when he goes to bed he has suit pajamas. He admits they are itchy and uncomfortable, but it's worth it to him. :rotfl:

Tony: "So you're going to go in under cover at our kids' school?" he asked Gwen Pierce.

Eli: he pulled on his pajamas. The thin cloth of the shirt showed his arc reactor glow.

Nancy: she had a red-white-and blue nightgown on.

Phil: he put on his pajamas, and grabbed a book.

Gwen: "I don't mean to seem casual or like I'm not taking this seriously. I am taking this seriously. Very seriously. There's a teenage kid with powers that could be in danger. You know that I'm serious about these kind of cases. I just know I've been in worse situations. Honestly, it's not like I'm going to die." That last mission, now that she had reasonably feared for her life.

Nat: "This is SHIELD. Our number one priority is completing the mission, that's what I'm worried for. I'm sorry I'm a little uptight lately, I just don't always agree with letting our babies out alone together. They almost died. Evelyn is too much like me, I'm worried. She's very curious and clever. I just wanted them to have normal childhoods. Maybe not ever became agents."

Tony: "So you're going to go in under cover at our kids' school?" he asked Gwen Pierce.

Eli: he pulled on his pajamas. The thin cloth of the shirt showed his arc reactor glow.

Nancy: she had a red-white-and blue nightgown on.

Phil: he put on his pajamas, and grabbed a book.

Gwen: "Aye," she said trying out a Scottish brogue. "Agh, no. Definitely not Scottish. I haven't been Scottish since that one time two years ago. I swear, I think there's still some red dye somewhere in my hair. Anyway, yes, I am. I've got a couple degrees to work with."

Evelyn: While talking she sat on the couch and cozied up next to Mike.

Jay: He turned on the tv and popped in the new DVD that seemed to magically appear when they got back. "Hey thanks JARVIS!

Evelyn:

1343109_fpx.tif

Jay: (With Black Tee)
Star-Wars-Boxes-Knit-Pajama-Pants.jpg

Gwen: "Aye," she said trying out a Scottish brogue. "Agh, no. Definitely not Scottish. I haven't been Scottish since that one time two years ago. I swear, I think there's still some red dye somewhere in my hair. Anyway, yes, I am. I've got a couple degrees to work with."

Tony: "Alright- and definitely /not/ Scottish."

Nat: "This is SHIELD. Our number one priority is completing the mission, that's what I'm worried for. I'm sorry I'm a little uptight lately, I just don't always agree with letting our babies out alone together. They almost died. Evelyn is too much like me, I'm worried. She's very curious and clever. I just wanted them to have normal childhoods. Maybe not ever became agents."

Gwen: She was so not telling Natasha that Fury had asked her to recruit the kid. "I know, complete mission first, apprehend criminals and save lives after that, I know. I get it. Well, no I don't really, I don't have kids, but I understand you're worried, and you have reason to be. You don't want your kid to be like me, or worse - well, in your eyes, I like her even though she seems to despise everyone - that Raven Fury. But yeah, some of the kids might benefit more by staying with their parents, but some of them are probably safer there." She took on a teasing tone. "Besides, you really going to deny them their future fiances? Oh don't look like that, I'm only joking."

Nat: She let out a chuckled. "I trust you. Now let's enjoy the night. I'm really happy to see one of my favorite agents again sis." She poured then handed her a glass of non alcoholic sparkling cider. "To finding the superhuman kid." They clinked glasses.

Evelyn: While talking she sat on the couch and cozied up next to Mike.

Jay: He turned on the tv and popped in the new DVD that seemed to magically appear when they got back. "Hey thanks JARVIS!

Evelyn:

1343109_fpx.tif

Jay: (With Black Tee)
Star-Wars-Boxes-Knit-Pajama-Pants.jpg

Mike: He wrapped his arm around Evelyn.

Hope: "Yes, thank you Jarvis. And tell Dad I said hi."

Raven: She sat calmly off to the side.

Tony: "Alright- and definitely /not/ Scottish."

Gwen: She nodded fiercely. "Yes, definitely not Scottish. A Canadian accent would probably better anyway, Buffalo is relatively close to the border, or just a New Yorker accent, but I don't want to seem too close to Gwendolyn Pierce."

Gwen: She was so not telling Natasha that Fury had asked her to recruit the kid. "I know, complete mission first, apprehend criminals and save lives after that, I know. I get it. Well, no I don't really, I don't have kids, but I understand you're worried, and you have reason to be. You don't want your kid to be like me, or worse - well, in your eyes, I like her even though she seems to despise everyone - that Raven Fury. But yeah, some of the kids might benefit more by staying with their parents, but some of them are probably safer there." She took on a teasing tone. "Besides, you really going to deny them their future fiances? Oh don't look like that, I'm only joking."

Evelyn: "I won't deny it.... mostly. I love my profession. They should be happy. I'd just rather them be safe. Luckily I don't think Jay wants to become an agent."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter