Your best non character breakfasts in Disney world

Boma
Kona Cafe
Ale & Compass
Will be trying Steakhouse 71 in a couple of weeks
Grand Floridian Cafe in a pinch - not my favourite but it's got a decent selection (or at least it did when we went) and I quite liked the Mickey waffles which I don't normally but these were good

Wine Bar George for weekend brunch, Steakhouse 71, Ale & Compass, and the quick service at the Riveria for their lemon blueberry pancakes!!

Does this still exist? We did it in Myrtle Beach many moons ago
Same!

OP, we were the minority that didn't care for Boma that much. For us, just not worth going out of the way. Recent letdown at GF Cafe so we stopped eating there.

A&C and Kona have been solid for us. Looking forward to SH71 next week.

This is kind of random and a quick service as well, but we really enjoyed Primo Piatto at the Riviera Resort.
We had the Croque Madam and the lemon blueberry pancakes with whipped marscapone cheese.
The cinnamon crumble bread pudding and the frittata look good too.
The bakery items looked tasty and there were some specialty coffee drinks available if you like that.
A delicious counter service option that we would do again!

Kona is still our go to, but although we haven’t been to Olivia’s in years, we really enjoyed it the last time we were there.

Wow so many votes for Boma. Is their buffet unique for breakfast with a lot beyond just basic eggs, bacon, waffles and other breakfast foods one can find everywhere? If so maybe I should check it out this March. We are staying at WL for two nights before a cruise that leaves from Tampa. I want to try to get an early res for Topolinos breakfast on the morning of the cruise before we drive to Tampa but if I can’t maybe Boma would be a good second choice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter