Your Disney Springs Go-Tos

Ok, we have one that hasn’t been mentioned yet: Splitsville. We really enjoyed the food there on multiple visits. It’s definitely more casual and maybe less special than other locations. But the food is really good, they have a very wide menu (good if you go with a group of different tastes - and a great change from the current Disney menus with 6 dishes on them).

We also used to like STK for their lunch deals (both the burger and the filet), but they seem to have changed their offer and we do t like the current incarnation as much. Happy hour for drinks there is also very good!

Ok, we have one that hasn’t been mentioned yet: Splitsville. We really enjoyed the food there on multiple visits. It’s definitely more casual and maybe less special than other locations. But the food is really good, they have a very wide menu (good if you go with a group of different tastes - and a great change from the current Disney menus with 6 dishes on them).

We also used to like STK for their lunch deals (both the burger and the filet), but they seem to have changed their offer and we do t like the current incarnation as much. Happy hour for drinks there is also very good!
That's cool- I follow some Disney performers on IG and many of them make Splitsville their big "local hangout", so you can see some Princesses and Princes cut loose there XD.

Wine Bar George is our DS spot. We had brunch there a few years ago and it was one of the best meals I've ever had in Disney. Quick service I would say D-Luxe Burger or Chicken Guy.

Boat house and the Polite Pig. It looks like I need to give Jaleo a try though.

Just had a wonderful meal at Boathouse on Saturday. Good food and service.

Jaleo. One of the best restaurants on or off property.
Fronterra. Great Mexican food beyond the typical "dinner combo" plate. Plus I have been successful in walking in.
Polite Pig: Good BBQ, quick
Ragland Road: Esp when it is nice out. Get a table outside, enjoy good food and relax.
House of Blues: Good food.

Raglan Road is great! We also passed by Eet by Maneet and it smelled delicious!
I ate at Eet in February, and it's now my go-to. Like Polite Pig, you order at the counter, then they bring out your food. I had a bowl, reminded me of the bowls at Satul'i Canteen, where you choose your base and sauce.

I want to try it but seems super expensive :(
It is expensive because it is both entertainment and dinner. So it all just depends on your budget. But if you do decide to try it, go into thinking that way. And you can really make your money go farther by booking via OpenTable and requesting to sit in the main dining room away from the tables that are right next to the bar. You will likely have to wait a bit longer for them to accommodate this, but totally worth it! Alyx at the hostess stand went out of her way to make this happen for us and she is awesome!! And what we did while we were waiting was go grab some Gideon’s because it is right across from them. It all worked out so perfectly!

Polite Pig is one we love…
I just finally tried Polite Pig last week and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to try it. I'm from South Carolina at the North Carolina border and if there is one thing we have an abundance of in my area it's really good BBQ. So naturally I just assumed Polite Pig was more hype for people without a proper BBQ restaurant nearby. But after last week, it is now an official must do for every Disney vacation from here on out.

I just finally tried Polite Pig last week and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to try it. I'm from South Carolina at the North Carolina border and if there is one thing we have an abundance of in my area it's really good BBQ. So naturally I just assumed Polite Pig was more hype for people without a proper BBQ restaurant nearby. But after last week, it is now an official must do for every Disney vacation from here on out.
Me too! I live in SC near the NC border in beautiful Rock Thrill! I mean Hill 😁

It is expensive because it is both entertainment and dinner. So it all just depends on your budget. But if you do decide to try it, go into thinking that way. And you can really make your money go farther by booking via OpenTable and requesting to sit in the main dining room away from the tables that are right next to the bar. You will likely have to wait a bit longer for them to accommodate this, but totally worth it! Alyx at the hostess stand went out of her way to make this happen for us and she is awesome!! And what we did while we were waiting was go grab some Gideon’s because it is right across from them. It all worked out so perfectly!
Sorry, meant to say Eet by Maneet :)

Sorry, meant to say Eet by Maneet :)
Eet may be lots of things, but super-expensive isn't one of them. My meal cost about $20 (including tax). I'm generally too cheap to do TS more than once a trip, maybe twice if it's a long trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter