your disney theme song?

gotta love "Dancin'" for skipping down the road singing! lol.... although we did find ourselves skipping down main street @ DLRP singing Chante xmas 06... and getting funny looks!

can you feel the love tonight or a whole new world. :love: They convey the way I feel about WDW and the way that I feel when I'm there.

The Star Light Star Bright bit from Wishes - makes me cry everytime I hear it! Whenever I hear it I'm transpoted back to MK holding DH and DD's hands.....it really is all my wishes come true - a wonderful husband, the most precious little girl and WDW all at once!!!!!

BTW I'm crying as i type this - THAT'S how emotional it makes me!!!! :cloud9:

It has to be "Can you feel the love tonight" I've found a wonderdul version by a gospel choir to download for my MP3 player-and it won't load onto it!!!! :furious: So I just listen to it whilst reading this. :thumbsup2

Tiggernut_jadie said:
The Star Light Star Bright bit from Wishes - makes me cry everytime I hear it! Whenever I hear it I'm transpoted back to MK holding DH and DD's hands.....it really is all my wishes come true - a wonderful husband, the most precious little girl and WDW all at once!!!!!

BTW I'm crying as i type this - THAT'S how emotional it makes me!!!! :cloud9:

Oh yes sniff sniff - DD has the poem in a book and even that gets me!

Also 'Dancin' and 'A Whole New World' which DD loves DH and me singing to her (or rather used to until she realised I can't sing!)

mm I could probably fill a CD with favourites but the above will do for now!

Phil Collins on my way is one of my favourites. I have just bought some of the parade music from ebay and right now I am listening to Spectromagic :goodvibes :goodvibes

I love the lilo and stitch song. :goodvibes

Though it bring's back a terribly embarassing moment while in a lift at Alton Towers they play the beach boy's tune into the lift,everytime it came on i started to pretend to surf.Unfortunatley the lift opened before i had finished to a whole group of people laughing :blush: I'm not sure who was most embarassed,me or my dd's. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter