Your Fan Club Card Requests..

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
Hey Ya'll,
Well I'm headed down to Orlando in TWO HOURS, so if you send me any requests for cards, please know that I can't get back to you until Monday the 10th. But please feel free to email me your mailing address while I'm gone and your cards will go out on that Monday. Have a wonderful fat Tuesday!!! I've lost a whopping 71 pounds now and have decided to rename it, "I used to be fat Tuesday, so I'll drink to that"!!!!
Barb

Congratulations on the weight loss. I know how difficult that is!
What is you diet secret????

Hey Ya'll,
Oh my gosh what a GREAT trip!!! Lot's of 88+ days and I felt great everyday.... I'm such a nut I did 4 miles on the treadmill before heading to the parks to then push the grandmas around in wheelchairs all day!!!!!!!!! Anyhow.... my secret is easy.... first got rid of a really ugly 300 pound husband... got rid of all my stress.... got happy again and did exactly what the docs tell you. I eat very healthy, watch my proportions, and exercise. It's amazing how many calories you can burn with really good sex after 10 years of YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Good job on losing weight.
I also get in shape for my trips to the parks. I lift weights, and run on the stair master. I eat less leading up to the trip. That way I don't feel bad when I party on vacation. The trip date sets a goal to shoot for.

It's amazing how many calories you can burn with really good sex after 10 years of YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Barb,
ROFL! You go girl! I'm glad your life has changed for the better and glad you had a great trip...thanks again for all that you do for us on the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter