Your Fav. rewards program besides MyPoints.

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
Hi all,

I am "on and off" rewards program person though I have been doing great with MyPoints.

I was burnt by Blink as I had enough points to cash out a while ago but was almost at the next level -- went through an "off" time and when I came back saw they were closed :-(

Anyway, what is your favorite and fastest earner besides MyPoints? I can tell you I have written off Memolink so don't bother mentioning that one !! LOL

Thanks

WDWO

I have to say that MyPoints leads all of them when it comes to the number of rewards that I've gotten this past year. Those Tupperware offers were awesome. I really don't like their new offer at all.

As far as my second favorite is concerned, I would have to say that it would be eBates. Since I do a lot of online shopping (mostly office supplies and printer ink), I get a check in the range of $20-$30 dollars every 3 months. Not too shabby.

I like CreationsRewards and LuckyPoints.

MyPoints is easy and you can rack up points just be reading your email, but they take forever to credit anything else. Because of this, I shop through Creations which makes it worth it. However, the first time I cashed out at Creations I had not shopped, it took about a year.

LuckyPoints is quick and easy.

I do Memolink also, but it takes forever for them to pay.

Lori

If it is easy clicks... I like pchpoints. If you are doing pchpoints, you should also do luckypoints... not as fast an earner... but by the same group with same layout... one site visit... one trivia a day and some extra site visits now and then. easy.

For earning potential I like rewardtv. the problem with this one is that it takes alot of time to do, and to get the best prizes for your points, you need to be in front of your computer at a certain time of the day twice a week. The prizes come reliably, and I haven't had any problems with them... just time intensive, so I do what I can when I have time... It is great when everyone is home sick and you can't do anything but be in front of the tv or computer anyway.

Besides My Points, my next favorites are PCH points and Lucky Points...they are so easy to do! :)

Now that I have the baby it's UPromise -t his way it goes towards her college fund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter