Your favorite Disney Photo

Such great photo's everyone... I'm having such difficulty choosing a favourite, because sometimes the memory of having the photo taken is actually better than the photo itself...

I met Meeko at Epcot on my first trip and he was sniffing in my bag. The cm said he's looking for food, so I got out my snack bar and gave it to him. I wouldn't take it back and so he kept it and ran around showing everyone what he'd got... even on the bus (they used to come on) he was waving it out the window to people... trouble is that you can't see that in a still photo... but hey I'll go and look for it, because... well I've told you the story now!!
looking forward to seeing them
and a great new idea
Tell us the story behind the photos

Mandy I love your cruise photos
did you end up buying many

Ahh here it is... that was a fun thing to do.. go back and look through my first trip photo's again...

HelenandMeeko.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg
This is my favourite on of DD Molly from our last trip

This is my DS Lewis age 4 on our last trip at Blizzard Beach. It always makes me smile
IMG_0037.jpg

f1e49f08.jpg

i love this pic...ds was wanting some of his dads beer ;) so our fantastic waitress at ohanas brought him his own beer (apple juice) to this day he still thinks he had beer !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter