Your favorite DVC resort for Christmas and why???

BCV for the location.

WL for the incredible lobby.

Not to take away from the other resorts - resort hopping can be fabulous fun that time of year - try breakfast and lunch at different resorts each day and then spend a little time enjoying the lobby of each.
I agree with the resort hopping. That activity alone qualifies as an "E ticket" ride. Every resort has something to appreciate and enjoy.

WL and VWL are my favorite at Christmas. The decorations there cannot be beaten, IMHO

The Wilderness Lodge is the winner by far IMO. We are already planning on staying at VWL 12/2017.

We have done OKW and AKV for Christmas trips. AKV was better and nicely decorated. We have also toured the other resorts at Christmastime and I'd most prefer to stay at VWL for a Christmas trip.

Tough question! I think VWL and AKL-Jambo have some of the best lobby views over the holidays. The tall lobbies allow for huge trees and decor. I also really like BLT for the views of the Magic Kingdom and the glittery castle at night.

Love Jambo and Kidani. The fireplace in Kidani with the tree next to it is so nice. Disney does such a great job at Christmas. Hubby hasn't been for Christmas so we will be resort hopping in two weeks.

We'll be at AKV the 19th of January....any chance decorations will still be up around the world? We'll have a free day and it sounds like resort hopping might be fun to look at decorations. I'd also consider a trip over to Gaylord if anyone can help there as well.

Answers could change as I see they occasionally move some decorations around. What was at the BWV a handful of years ago no longer is. AND, I was really disappointed when they didn't put the huge Mickey wreath on the Contemporary last year or the year before, whenever that was it wasn't there.

We were just there over Thanksgiving Week and stayed at BWV. It was very pretty and convenient during a busy time. We toured a few of the other resorts to look at the Christmas decorations, and I was blown away by VWL. We agreed that we would love to visit there over the holidays sometime in the future! The first picture is from Boardwalk and the second one is from Wilderness Lodge.
12274734_971587962912667_996274539710413800_n.jpg

12299141_971588389579291_4352348844057508691_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter