Your favorite snacks at Universal & IOA

I love the Big Pink Donut! The last time I was there (2016) there was a bakery that had the big donuts in the box as well. It wasn't pink iced but it was white iced or a choice of chocolate iced. (We grabbed a few for the trip home) Does anyone know what place this could be? I want to make sure I get one to go and it was closer to the gates than Lard Lad...I have searched the menus but since it was in a bakery(I think that's what I remember) it's not listed. I want to think it was IOA. Please any help is greatly appreciated...
The pink donuts are sold in many of the stores in the park

If you don't buy one in the Springfield section, buy one on your way out at a store in the front of the parks

I love lards lad pink pink donuts!

The pink donuts are sold in many of the stores in the park

If you don't buy one in the Springfield section, buy one on your way out at a store in the front of the parks

I love lards lad pink pink donuts!

Thank you! We always get one from Lard Lad, but I wanted to make sure if we didn't get back there before closing there were other places to grab one. They stay good for a day or two. :yay:

When I was there in January- I was not a fan of butterbeer.
We were just in Universal Hollywood and I got the Hot Butterbeer (on the last day it was served for the season) and I loved it! So did DD.
Next time, frozen.

The kids and DH loved the Simpson's big pink donut! I am gf so I could not partake but it smelled good :)

I've been collecting change in a jar since we got back from our first Universal trip last September just for Butterbeer! I had no idea it was going to be so good. So this trip I'm going to try some of the variations.

We also very much enjoyed the breakfast we had at Boulangerie at US. We had a huge ham,egg, and cheese croissant with a slice of cantelope and strawberries-all hot and fresh. We thought it was bargain also at $5.99-and we were treated to a visit with Marilyn Monroe-she came in and spent some time taking pictures with us.

I love Universal and can't wait to be back:lovestruc

I love the Big Pink Donut! The last time I was there (2016) there was a bakery that had the big donuts in the box as well. It wasn't pink iced but it was white iced or a choice of chocolate iced. (We grabbed a few for the trip home) Does anyone know what place this could be? I want to make sure I get one to go and it was closer to the gates than Lard Lad...I have searched the menus but since it was in a bakery(I think that's what I remember) it's not listed. I want to think it was IOA. Please any help is greatly appreciated...
I believe they sell donuts at one of the onsite hotels, maybe HHR?

laracroft- We bought some in the candy store section that shares the building with the Christmas Shoppe in IoA...right in the Port of Entry. They had them right by the cashier, in front of the glass case where they displayed things like fudge and chocolate covered confections. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter