Your Favorite Table Service Restaurants at US/IOA?

nicolebridget22

Mouseketeer
Considering where we would like to have our table service meals while at US and IOA this fall. So far we think Mythos looks pretty cool, but we're unsure where to go for the second day. Curious where everyone looks forward to having dinner. TIA!

We preferred to ride until (early-ish) close when we were there and ate at CityWalk for dinner. Lunch and a late afternoon snack in the park to tide us over.

If Citywalk is an option, we really enjoyed Antijitos - if you're willing to walk over To HRH, the Kitchen is great. In the parks, Mythos is a must.

Several great restaurants at the hotels. Bice at Portofino and Tchoup Chop at RPR are two of our favorites. Both on the fancy side, but great food and service.

Cowfish is sooooo good! Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to try all the things I'd like as I have been going with new people each trip and they seem to want to same things as the person before... HRC and Cowfish are usually in that line up. As well as leaky cauldron and three broomsticks.

We've tried Hard Rock & Mama Dellas at Portofino hotel and really enjoyed them both.

I second tinydancer09, we popped out of IoA and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Cowfish! The food was great (and eclectic), the service was wonderful, and the ambiance fun! I had the BBQ pulled pork "sushi" and loved it! My wife had a burgushi bento box and very much enjoyed it. And our daughter had the bento box with the PB&J "sushi" roll...she thought it was awesome! We actually gave it serious consideration for the next evening for dinner as well, but the heat and our daughter's headache dictated that we left early. We ended up finding our way to Disney Springs and had an AMAZING dinner at Frontera Cocina (highly recommended).

We dined at Mythos for lunch that same day. It was good, quite good. Better than most theme park cuisine, plus the ambiance cannot be beat!

Finnegan's never disappoints.....well maybe like twice in the like almost 10 years I've been going. Mythos was my favorite, but the menu lately has been a little hum ho. Louie's has surprisingly good pizza for a QS place, just saying.

I'm realllllllllllllllllllly looking forward to trying Cowfish though. Antijitos didn't do it for me. And Margaritaville is always good as well.

I've not had a bad table service meal although Finnegan's could have been a little bit better but it might have been what I ordered. It's not that it was bad, it was just ordinary. I really liked Mythos, Emeril's, and Cowfish. When I did Emeril's they were offering a 3 course lunch special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter