Your favourite ride??

asked my daughter for opinion of the young adult crowd. she votes for Hulk in IOA and Mummy in US

Polled the family. In addition to me (Spiderman) we have:
DH - Forbidden Journey
DS15 - Spiderman
DS12 - Forbidden Journey
DD8 - Simpsons

Got to be FJ..... or maybe RRR..... no wait FJ.... no wait again- RRR... Aw no, I just can't decide.:goodvibes

I asked my 22 year old son the same question and he said red dragons as well (Fire Dragon---not sure what it is called now).
Fireball

And to the topic at hand, I too will choose one per park, since I cannot pick Just One.

IOA: Forbidden Journey :wizard:
USF: Rockit :cool2:

IOA without a doubt Spiderman....However...US and allover best ride ANYWHERE...has to be Revenge of the Mummy

I would have to say the Hulk. The rip roaring rocket stopped half way through so we couldnt really experience it. The mummy was awesome. Spider man was cool but the forbidden Journey blows that out of the water. DRAGON CHALLENGE is AWESOME! Make sure and ride on the Orange Dragon. It was better to us for some reason lol

Simpsons was fun lol

I did NOT like Men in black. Felt like I was on a 5 year old ride, going super slow and shooting these tiny guns at things- reminded me of chucky cheese. I expected better for MIB

well since I havent tried RRR or FJ I would go:
US - Mummy ( but close second are Twister and Shrek)
IOA - sooo many I love Doom (10 times in half an hour or so on single rider is my
record) then gotta love Hulk and then :laughing: gotta love DC (blue one)
and and and :laughing: Blutos ...oh man I love IOA!!!
ok ok
US Mummy
IOA Doom
:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter