your help to get my own back...

scojos

<font color=peach>I want to be Tinkerbell and fly
on dh, who has just made me look at complete lemon.
ill explain.
dh has just been and bought me our mothers day curry from local takeaway. i have been on the phone for about 45 minutes tonight re arraning aprs, so food is very much on my mind (as always :thumbsup2 )
So, i said, will we live for 3 weeks without curry? you can buy curry over there he replies, they sell real food, what do you think you can get there that you cant get her... :rolleyes:
ahhh, i said Taco bell. And? he says, what else?
this is where i need your help, i came up with whipped butter, smores bars, but neither count as they arent "real food". Please help me make my beloved look like a lemon too, and provide me with food you cant get here... It not as easy as it sounds ;)
thanks tracy

Cheddar Bay Biscuits, real hot and spicy buffalo wings, clam chowder, oh and can I pop a drink in Bud Light :teeth: Oh and curry is not easy to find in the US, unlike here!

Claire ;)

Churro, dole whip, cheese in a can (yes really), cinnamon rolls

Claire xx

we love cinnamon rolls, but you can get them frozen in our local supermarket, so he would nt let me have those... :thumbsup2

whats funnel cake?

tracy

They have about 200 flavours of ice cream over there that we dont get here!

scojos said:
we love cinnamon rolls, but you can get them frozen in our local supermarket, so he would nt let me have those... :thumbsup2

whats funnel cake?

tracy

Funnel cake is like a batter-type cake, which you can get at WDW, sprinkled with powdered sugar or topped with ice-cream and fruit. It's lovely.

Corn dogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On our 1st visit had to ask a guy in a queue what they were as they were on the childrens menu at WDW.

taffy! and diff flavours of goldfish crackers!

twinkies... creamed corn... gritz (whatever that is!) those things they call biscuits that they have with KFC....

The large pretzels with the salt on. Love them, with the mustard, it is a must for me on holiday to have a least one.

What are corn dogs, i have seen them on the menu, but never ordered as was unsure what it is.

princess jackson said:
The large pretzels with the salt on. Love them, with the mustard, it is a must for me on holiday to have a least one.

What are corn dogs, i have seen them on the menu, but never ordered as was unsure what it is.

oh! chocolate covered pretzels! yum! kellogs did them over here for a while... hmmm...

various funky breakfast cereals too....

i *think* corn dogs are wierd breaded sausages on sticks... like a sausage lollipop...

here you go.. i googled it
corndog.jpg

I might just have to try one!

We love the fruit loops cereal, unfortunately full of E numbers, with added bonus it gives DD energy to last the day :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

22oz soda's can not get that size here.

I'm starting to feel hungry, i'm looking at my ADR's 3 weeks to go :cool1: :cool1:

Double Stuff Oreos, just so much better than the normal Oreos that we can buy over here :(

Another thing is the hot dogs you get in MGM, lovely and bad for you.

Nothing over here compares.

Also the Turkey legs people walk around eating.

Disney owl said:
Corn dogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On our 1st visit had to ask a guy in a queue what they were as they were on the childrens menu at WDW.

You can get corn dogs here in the UK. We bought ours from Costco. :thumbsup2

worms in mud dessert. I love it and sadly cant buy it over here.

thankyou so much for helping me get my own back, but please explain what worms in mud dessert is? sounds fab anyway!!!

Its lovely. Its choc milky mousse with oreo cookies dusted ontop. Jelly worms on top of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter