"your kids" get under my skin

J'aime Paris

Living happily ever after
IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY:lovestruc!!!

Went to WDW 1-20 to 1-27, and took 4 days off of school. I spend about 90% of my time with an autistic boy, and I found myself missing him!!
"Your kids" are so much more than just a paycheck to me! I hope all aides/teachers feel this way:goodvibes

I got my buddy a stuffed Mickey as a souvenir. He is not very verbal, but said, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Thank!" to me. He melts my heart...

Thanks for sharing such a nice thought!! I know he loved his Mickey!

Once you "understand them", no mater where they are on the spectrum it is hard not to appriciate them. Thanks for caring so much

bookwormde

IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY:lovestruc!!!

Went to WDW 1-20 to 1-27, and took 4 days off of school. I spend about 90% of my time with an autistic boy, and I found myself missing him!!
"Your kids" are so much more than just a paycheck to me! I hope all aides/teachers feel this way:goodvibes

I got my buddy a stuffed Mickey as a souvenir. He is not very verbal, but said, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Thank!" to me. He melts my heart...

As mother of DS5 with Autism...Thank you! I have been blessed to have teachers, aids and therapists with your outlook working with my son. They absolutely love him and it shows! Knowing that makes all the difference when I turn him over to them each day! No doubt the parents of your little buddy feel the same. DS5 will be in school full days next year which means I go back into the workforce. Our experience with Autism has inspired me to go into the field. (Hopefully ABT) Wishing you all the best! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter