Your Magical Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see now.......

I am expected to believe the credibility of the OP (peacefulmeadows) who listed in the 3rd post here that he has been going to Disney World for over 40 years, yet over at Disneyzone he lists 15 years, at Intercot he mentioned 20 years before he was apparently banned, and then over at Passporter he doesn't even remember to mention that detail at all......Seems he just needs to get the so-called "negative experience" out there.

I'm a fan of pixie dust too, but I certainly haven't been snorting it....

Agin with the attacks. That is fine and yes, I certainly am trying to get my message out there. People should be aware of both sides. I have attacjed no one and have stuck to what the admin asked. As far as the posts miss pixie the reason I was "banned" from intercot is because Your Magical Journeys IS ONE OF THIER SPONSORS!!!!! They SCREEN ALL POSTS ABOUT YOUR MAGICAL JOURNEYS that they deem harmful. God forbid that they lose a sponsor to people hearing the truth. So their is your anser on that Pixie. As for the over 40 years, yes that is lifetime. The 15 is over my married life as I have been married 15 years and have gone as a family for 15. I answered a private email to someone who actually wanted to know the truth. I have said all that I can say. I also agree that it is against board policy to attack a poster which is what you are doing just because you do not agree with me.

I amm happy if you were pleased when you used them but your darn right that I want anyone and everyone to know that our experience was MUCH LESS than magical due to them. I was told by them they were on a "missing link" finding mission. Truth be told... they answer none of my emails. So much for the helpfulness of the Magical Journeys. Thank you to the rest of you who feel for what we went through. The magic will take a long time to come back if it can at all. We now look at things differently and are afraid of who may be lying to us..

lvloopingbag said:
Let's see now.......

I am expected to believe the credibility of the OP (peacefulmeadows) who listed in the 3rd post here that he has been going to Disney World for over 40 years, yet over at Disneyzone he lists 15 years, at Intercot he mentioned 20 years before he was apparently banned, and then over at Passporter he doesn't even remember to mention that detail at all......Seems he just needs to get the so-called "negative experience" out there.

I'm a fan of pixie dust too, but I certainly haven't been snorting it....

A personal THANK YOU for your post Our family certainly did not ask to spend thousands of dollars to have a bad experience.

Debi said:
Hi gang!

Just a reminder to keep this thread on-topic. While there is no problem with posting negative expriences with companies, please refrain from attacking other posters because they did have a negative experience. Personal attacks is against DIS posting guidelines, so please word your response in a non-attacking way.

Thank you!!

peacefulmeadows said:
As far as the disney cast goes after speaking with the Guest Relations Manager for the wilderness lodge I found that quite a few people had lied to us. .

Were the room requests noted by the agent?

Sorry but it's not possible for me to agree or disagree with you. Without any details I have no way of knowing if the TA was dishonest, gave bad service or if you had unreasonable expectations.

I'm curious, you can drop me a PM if you want to share any details.

Your trip is over, you're not going to be using Magical Journeys any more. At some point a business is going to stop answering the emails of unhappy former customers. Of course I'm assuming they don't owe you a refund.

peacefulmeadows said:
I answered a private email to someone who actually wanted to know the truth. I have said all that I can say. I also agree that it is against board policy to attack a poster which is what you are doing just because you do not agree with me.

I amm happy if you were pleased when you used them but your darn right that I want anyone and everyone to know that our experience was MUCH LESS than magical due to them. I was told by them they were on a "missing link" finding mission. Truth be told... they answer none of my emails. So much for the helpfulness of the Magical Journeys. Thank you to the rest of you who feel for what we went through. The magic will take a long time to come back if it can at all. We now look at things differently and are afraid of who may be lying to us..

And here I thought you had been married for 10 years, hence the title "Our 10th Anniversary Trip" over at Passporter..... (I corrected the spelling for you.)

You can't keep the facts straight in your own life, so you are hardly credible when it comes to keeping the facts straight when it comes to your supposed traumatization while on vacation at the hands of your TA. People who survive hurricanes and tsunamis are traumatized, not you buddy. People like you are just looking for something for nothing and the world owes you for everything I suppose....

Peacefulmeadows, I've noticed on many Disney related forums that you have joined just to bash Magical Journeys. It would be understandable if you had more posts, but I can see you have joined various message boards just for that sole purpose, which leads me to believe your story is not very credible.

Considering that this post made me curious and I went looking on other boards to see if there were other posts by the OP or someone with a similar issue...all I saw was the same complaint and no substance to back it up.

In fact on other boards, one of the chief issues regarding his trip was the fact that he didn't care for the weather. Many people have commented that even an agency as reputable as YMJ can't control the weather and neither can WDW!

Personally I would love the administration of this board to allow Peaceful Meadows or Lodgecharms or whomever he/she is to state in concise terms exactly what the issues regarding the problem seem to be. Then maybe we won't have to read the same unsubstantiated claim on several message boards over and over again!

Just my 2 cents!
June

I have been following this "train wreck" on various message boards. It seems the OPs's complaint is that he only got a Magic Kingdom view At WL for 9 days out of his 10 day trip and blames his TA .

I have my own "feelings" regarding Intercot and the site's rules, but in any event...I also tried to use MJ at one point and found the agents not 100% into it. I rather AAA book it with enthusiasm and a discount.

It can't be. Someone else who feels YMJ isn't 100% into it? Yes, I certainly joined as many boards as I could, and I will more and I have started a website. What it comes down to is not about a room, not about a view as you all seem to know so much of the story.

Look on intercot.... see how many bad posts there are about YMJ... You will see a couple about TA's not responding to emails and such but nothing more. Is Intercot going to let the truth be told about a SPONSOR? You decide. I owe no one an explaination but my wife and I have been together for 15 years, married legally for 10. Sorry if I leave out technicalities.

I actually have someone who was going to use YMJ and is not now going to. Not because of what I had to say but they have been doing their homework. My emails to them were the icing on the cake. It is about time we put the customer back into customer service and I can't tell you how many of these posts on here about this subject are by YMJ workers/friends. I know of at least one.

Good luck whoever you choose.............

*NikkiBell* said:
I have my own "feelings" regarding Intercot and the site's rules, but in any event...I also tried to use MJ at one point and found the agents not 100% into it. I rather AAA book it with enthusiasm and a discount.

But what exactly are you hoping to achieve? Compensation? The firing of the agent? The closure of a small business?

And you never answered my question-was the room request there as the agent said it was?

I need help. Everyone raves about them, but they just quoted me the same price I can get myself on the disney website.

This was the only complaint type post on intercot that I could find in a quick search. The other day there was one about someone complaining about no one getting back to them and another about someone feeling stranded as their agent went on vacation and no one was answering them. Funny how those posts seemed to have disapeared. That darn Haunted Mansion!!!!

petchie, you already know the answer and it has nothing to do with it. What am I trying to achieve??? I am trying to make people aware to check out ANYONE they use well before they use them and even follow up behind them to make sure that they are doing what they state they are doing or have done. Caveat Emptor

No, I don't know the answer which was why I asked. I only know what you posted the other night and today. By your rebuttal, I am assuming the request was there and if it was then your gripe should be with Disney.

I imagine there are a lot of people who don't think the agency is "all that", the same goes for every agency out there.

I do think that trying to ruin a small business over something that they have no control over is a bit excessive. You didn't get the room you wanted. I think it may well be time to pick yourself up and move on. Life is too short.

If your only motivation was to make the entire Disney internet world aware of the problems that you had with YMJ and your dissatisfaction with them, I think you have achieved your goal!

Seeing it is a new year and a time for fresh starts, maybe it is time for you to let go of your anger and move on! Nothing is ever accomplished by dwelling on something to the point of obsession.

Everyone knows you had a miserable trip, that you think that people should book their trips on their own, and that you hold the agency YOU CHOSE to book your trip responsible.

Move on...enjoy your life...it's too short to hold on dwell on the relatively small stuff!

June

peacefulmeadows said:
petchie, you already know the answer and it has nothing to do with it. What am I trying to achieve??? I am trying to make people aware to check out ANYONE they use well before they use them and even follow up behind them to make sure that they are doing what they state they are doing or have done. Caveat Emptor

If you really are trying to "make people aware to check out ANYONE they use", then why are you not mentioning any other travel agencies? Why are you not mentioning anything but Magical Journeys?

Even if you do have a legitimate complaint, complaining about it endlessly on multiple message boards is no way to get it addressed. All you are doing is grinding an axe and starting arguements.

Essentially, you are attacking Magical Journeys - and then you complain about being attacked here when you fail to provide any reason or details about what grudge you have against them.

Again I ask you - WHO ON THE DIS BOARDS TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD NOT POST THE DETAILS OF YOUR COMPLAINT, BUT TOLD YOU IT WAS OKAY TO KEEP COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE A BAD AGENCY?

Hmmm.....

Peacefulmeadows, you may want to go back and reread that post on Intercot. It seems as if the poster was confused and an agent came along and clarified current and future deals.....

Try again......

peacefulmeadows said:
This was the only complaint type post on intercot that I could find in a quick search. The other day there was one about someone complaining about no one getting back to them and another about someone feeling stranded as their agent went on vacation and no one was answering them. Funny how those posts seemed to have disapeared. That darn Haunted Mansion!!!!

I frequently post on Intercot and the post you are talking about titled URGENT:Magical Journey's question is located on page 4 of The vacation planning board. I'm not trying to attack you but please don't lie and mislead people. The post was never deleted. What your saying simply isn't true::MickeyMo

AAA TA's can get you AAA discounted room rates with MYW Dining. Any other rate can be booked directly with Disney or with a TA. Some TAs give you advice, aggressively look to rebook when discounts appear and make reservations for you. Other people prefer to make their own reservations. There really isn't a right way to book.

I still haven't seen any details regarding your problems. Send me a PM if you're not allowed to post but these generic, don't use them posts, aren't very helpful.

Room requests are just requests. A TA that promised you a non-guaranteed view or bedding request such as bunk beds in WL or AKL is wrong. A guest is wrong if they interpret a popular request as a guarantee.

peacefulmeadows said:
I need help. Everyone raves about them, but they just quoted me the same price I can get myself on the disney website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter