Your opinions on the following sites please

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
Okay, like I mentioned in a previous post I was around way back when doing Reward Programs, got burned a couple times, took lots of time off.

Now I'm at a point where maybe I want to get back into a few things, especially to save for Disney! Long story but DH has declared no more Disney! :furious: Too expensive, too this, too that ... blah blah blah

I figure if I can start squirreling away some money then just maybe. So I went through some of my old notes and remembered that I'm signed up still at quite a few places.

And if you're still with me this far, what do you think of them? They are RewardTV, Gozingsurveys and SurveySpots.

I'm sure I'm still signed up at a few others and I'll post those later.

BTW - any of the RP Bad Girls still around (you know who you are) ;)

I have never made any money at gozing or survey spot. Reward TV I stopped doing because I had a gazillion points but could never cash out. My personal favorite is ebates, they give you CASH for shopping through them. I llove Sunshine rewards because she is always doing something fun. I also do my points, but usually only the emails as I have shopped through them and never gotten credit. Same thing with Creation Rewards, clicked through but no points.

Of course Pinecone Surveys are the best for sending out and paying. THey are referal only most of the time, but if you watch the budget board there are people who will post when Pinecone is having open hiring.

I have a ton of points racked up with rewardtv and not once have i been able to cash out. The thing that stinks about them is you can only cash out for whatever gift cards they are offering during a set time of the day, usually twice a week. The problem I have had here is there is a limited number that they put up and even though i have tried to cash out at exactly the minute the cards go up, it always says someone else is claiming this award. I never understand this because as soon as the buy now button comes up I click on it, but havent been able to get a thing from them. I may try again here and there just to see if i can use the points i have but I stopped getting any more on there a long time ago, not worth the energy if you cant use them.
I have made around ten dollars from survey spot, and they are prompt sending out checks, but I dont get alot of paid survey offers. When I do alot of the time I dont qualify for the survey. I still always try to do the paid ones every time i get a mail from them. I also do NFO Mysurvey and have made 20.00 from them. Basically you do surveys and collect points, when you reach 1000 points you can cash out for 10.00. The points awarded vary depending on the survey you get. I also do sunshine rewards and my points and have made the most from these sites. I have not had trouble cashing out with either of these. Those are the only ones I do at this time, hope this helps. :sunny:

I have NEVER been paid by Survey Spot. My son did a survey for them for $5 about toys with Hasbro. Never paid. I've done 4 more paid surveys in the Spring/early Summer and was never paid. I emailed Survey Spot several times only to be given rude emails and never crediting. I continue to get survey emails from them, but according to their site I've never even completed any.

I, too, have tons of points with Reward TV. I stopped doing that. I've tried at least 20 times to get a gift card, but every single time it's already in the process of being taken by someone else. I have cable internet and timed it to the exact minute. Nope. I have no desire for the overpriced auctions, the junky magazine you can get, or the sweepstakes. I stopped doing Reward TV. It takes quite a bit of time each day to do all the questioned on 5 tv shows. So far I've received nothing, and I have over 1-1/2 million points or more.

Belle0101, I've been around since the RP bad girls were around. I remember the days of Beenz and some of the others. The ones I still do are mypoints,creationrewards,quickrewards, pointpool, freeride and sunshine rewards. For surveys I do pinecone, global test market,e-rewards and just started testspin.I'm in the same situation you are. Dh has said no more trip unless they are almost free. We went in May of last year and have plans to go in April, 2007. Good luck with getting back into it. April :drinking1 ( Here's one to the rp bad girls)

I got three or four cards from RTV, but it was very difficult as others mentioned. You'll have a better chance if you have a faster conection which I certainly do not have. You can also do the auction but need millions of points, so I never bothered with that.
I have made at least 20 bucks off SurveySpot, but I know many people lose money because they don't know you have to log in and request the money you've earned!
Never did that other one.

My favorites are
1. Mypoints is great, earn alot, fast, but you have to bug them for points on purchasing alot of the time.
2. Promosquad is good for music and movies, but it works a little like RTV (but much better). I've got 5 or 6 movies, a cd, a rock 'em sock 'em robot, and a pair of jeans.
3. NFO/MySurvey... I've recieved three ten dollar checks from points as well as several smaller reward checks. I've also recieved a few items to test at home. Just had cereal here last week.... yum!

although Sunshine Rewards is really coming out strong since I joined a couple weeks ago

Here's the rewards programs I'm doing. None are really fast earners, so I just do a ton of programs.

These have great customer service and pay in disney dollars if you want them:
www.creationsrewards.net
www.quickrewards.net
www.sunshinerewards.com

Some others:
www.mypoints.com
www.searchcactus.com
www.itpaystolearn.com
www.memolink.com
www.milesource.com
www.clicktothemagic.com
www.freeride.com
www.pointpool.com

Paid to read email programs I'm doing:
www.dayslook.com
www.mybizs.com
www.readrevenue.com
www.dolphinptr.com

Hope that helps some! You can probably earn the most with some of the PTR programs, however, they are probably riskier. Many new ones pop up and many fold. If you need more info about any of these, just ask!

Debbie

Rewardtv is hard to get gift cards because they are at a certain time and first come first serve with a limited number available. So far this year I have gotten probably $25 dollars in gift cards from them. If you don't have high speed internet it will be very hard for you to get one.

I have never had a problem with survey spot. They send me alot of emails with surveys but I only do the ones with cash not the survey drawing ones. So far I have made $50 this year from them. The only thing with them is after you do the survey you have to wait for them to post the award in your account which could take over a month. Then you have to remember to go in there and cash out once it's posted.

I don't do gozing.

Have you checked out www.surveypolice.com that is a very good site to see what compaines others have actually gotten paid with.

Thanks everybody! I feel I've got a better idea now of which programs to not waste my time on. :hourglass

twoksmom - If I can ask, what's your DH's idea of free? BTW - We went in May last year too!

DH & I agreed that if I were able to get off my fluufy behind and walk / run 5K in less than an hour then I could go to Disney in January for the marathon. After 2 months I could finally do it and now he says I can't go because of the total cost. :furious:

I know if it were free I'd have a better chance of going but when I say free, I mean free - very little money, like say a couple hundred since it'd just be me. Now if the whole family were going, maybe $1000, tops.

I know it's personal so you can either tell me to buzz off or PM me, but how to close to free do you think you'll be for your April 2007 trip? :wave: And do you have any tips you'd care to share for a cheap trip? :listen:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter