"Your party may be seated at more than one table."

Claire&TheBoys

The Queen of the Castle!
Really? When I made my ADRs, a couple of times, that message appeared. We are a party of 4: 2A, 2C, so do they have us booked for 2 tables of 2? Should I keep trying to get a "regular" 4-guest ADR at that restaurant or will we most likely be seated together? Has this happened to anyone?

TIA! :goodvibes

This is a basic cover your butt disclaimer that has been turning up on all online reservations - even a party of one got it. If you are a large party then it's a consideration, but for a party of four I don't think it's worth worrying about.

Thank you for the reassurance! I only got it on 1 or 2 of my ADRs (one of which I later cancelled) so I was worried we were getting "squeezed in" and may be separated. I'll sit tight and be happy with what I have! Thanks again! :thumbsup2

This is a basic cover your butt disclaimer that has been turning up on all online reservations - even a party of one got it. If you are a large party then it's a consideration, but for a party of four I don't think it's worth worrying about.

That was also part of the little speech the CM that made my ADRs on the 27th said after we booked each one (with the exception of Biergarden, that one she said we could be sitting with other park guests). I asked her about it just to see what she would say and she told me that it was just part of their standard thing but rarely if ever happened to smaller parties.

We have made ADRs for 9 and 10 people on many occasions. They always said we'd be separated but it didn't happen even once.

They do a good job keeping everyone together

When we went in April we were a party of 7 and twice they said we would be seperated and it never happened.

So I wouldn't worry about a party of 4.

We booked all ours on the 27th too for party of 5 and we never got told this for this time.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter