YOUR-RIDE just back

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
Just back from BWV, we used (yourride )service and got Ronnie as our driver. Like to say thanks to Ronnie and Rabbit for an enjoyable service they provided. We will use there services again.
It was nice not to have to worry about a car while we were at WDW. First time we did not rent a car and it will not be the last.
Thanks again Ronnie, Paul and Marylou July 21:) :) :) :) :)

Welcome home! I'm glad to hear that you had such a great experience with them. :)

Hi we also used Yourride in our recent trip and had Mo for a driver and he was wonderful! He had candy for the kids, was very knowledgeable about Disney and Florida in general and was very prompt! Thanks Mo and Yourride!!

hello paults,

did you use the 30 minute grocery shopping service provided by Yourride? How was it? Which store did you go?

Thanks!

jeanK74

Yes we did use a 30 min grocery stop at winn-dixie. It was our first time for this so I can't say if it was the best store. Wife seems to think they were a little high but I don't know. I thought it was just fine. Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter