Your trip is "How far off" and you've already done....

carrie1626

DIS Veteran
My lanyard has been ready to go since last NOV. I took it with on my anniversary trip celebrating F&W with all EPCOT/ World showcase related pins and when we returned I exchanged them all and my lanyard has been ready and hanging on the bedpost since!

I also have the clothes I plan on taking in a certain spot in the closet!! I started that a few weeks ago. Even if I wear something now it goes back to that section.

Since forever our WDW trips start mid-week, we fly out of Newark at 6 am Oct 10 this year, and our habit is to pack the weekend prior so we've done nothing as yet except to discuss what food and beverages we're taking in our checked luggage. My little Food&Wine payment card is still in my toiletries bag from last year so I guess that counts.

Bill From PA

Our trip is in 82 days. I've had our daily touring plans done for awhile now (but will probably tweak them as we get closer to going). We've picked our "color of the day" for each day so we can coordinate outfits (and done the appropriate shopping as necessary). I've collected items for the "Disney survival kits" I'm putting together for my parents.

And I've made lists. LOTS of lists. :thumbsup2

I actually can't do anything until the day before or i get to stressed lol but I do make lists which I have already done ill go shopping this week and next and keep everything in their shopping bags than the day before I clean the whole house than I lay everything out and double check my lists than I pack and put everything in the car and I have everything including paperwork laid out with a change of clothes so when I wake up at two AM I can put clothes on brush my teeth (with an extra toothbrush that doesn't need packed and go lol. So pumped!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We always fly out early in the morning so the night before I check to make sure the kids have all of their stuff packed and ready to go before they go to bed. I might pack my stuff the night before or maybe in the morning when I get up.

I could get out of bed, take a shower and pack for a month long trip to the other side of the world in about 20 minutes so I don't stress out too much about getting all of my stuff together. I could make due with the clothes on my back, my phone and my wallet. :)

We leave in 45 days. I have my ADRs and hotel. That's about it. I can't get too crazy with the planning, or my DH gets into a frenzy.

My next trip is in 2 years and I'm already trying to plan out a budget for it (so I can give an estimate to all my cousins to see who would be interested in coming as well) At the moment I have 5 which is in the odd place of needing to get a family suite or two rooms.

Oh and I'm also set on at least 3 ADRs that I really want to make.

We are 158 days out! Have made ADR's and just bought airfare yesterday! I will be on the watch for the dessert party opening and have already been eyeing the clothes to pack. This trip our DD wants to be surprised so it will be more difficult with packing and planning plus no countdown calendar for her to use! It's ok because I can't wait to see the surprise on her face!

25 days out and I already have outfits planned out :lmao: Today I am looking in DD's closet. Toiletries are pretty much packed - except toothbrushes, hairbrushes, contact lenses stuff.

I am still tweaking ADRs and FP+. The airport is 2hrs away and we fly early so we leave the night before and I still have to book the hotel near the airport.

I even have snacks planned out!

We leave in 15 days, but won't get to Disney until the next day. We are driving down from Virginia. After our last trip where we flew with our 18 month old, my husband said he wasn't flying with kids again...at least for awhile :)

I have our Halloween costumes set aside and the shirts I made for each day. I purchased little gifts for the girls online so those are next to the suitcase so I don't forget

I'll add my sister's:

the Disney Walking Program

this means at 2.5 months out she decided to start walking regularly to gain strength and stamina. Happens every trip.

Me- I walk all year anyway;)

I'll add my sister's:

the Disney Walking Program

this means at 2.5 months out she decided to start walking regularly to gain strength and stamina. Happens every trip.

Me- I walk all year anyway;)

I tried to do this an I failed epically I'm a week and half out and I'm gonna die by the end of my trip but it'll be worth it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My trip is over one year out and I have already...

Booked the trip and tickets
Ordered my PP+
Made a tentative plan for which park which day
Made a list of desired ADRs and times
Determined which park to use FP+ for and which rides
Purchased $300 of Disney gift cards at Target using my Red Card and Pharmacy Rewards discount.
Purchased T-shirts for myself and DBF for the MNSSHP 2014
Started a walking program
Bought several pairs of shoes to "break-in"

:rolleyes1

We check in July 20, 2014 and I already have our tentative ADR list, know how many days we're spending at the Disney parks and have one day planned for Legoland. Already booked the hotels in the drive down and back to NYC. ;)

I will start our park touring plan in January when July park hours are released. I'll begin by mapping out which day we're at which park, based on EMH hours and such, and boom our ADRs in the appropriate days at the 180-day mark. Then once my busy season at work is finished (early February), I will really start getting into park itineraries. I'll have the bulk done by spring, and finalize it at the beginning of the summer. :rotfl2:

We are 82 days out and we have:

Our hotel booked and paid for ... POFQ
10 day park hopper tickets
Round trip airfare
Round trip town car to/from airport
All of our ADR's
Tickets to DVMCPe
Tickets for DISpalooza
Disney Rewards Dollars to use at 1900 Park Fare
Photopass Plus
Gift cards for OOP expenses
Booked 2 tours: Behind the Seeds/Keys to the Kingdom
Tickets to La Nouba
Paid Hoop de Doo Revue reservations
Our daily plan
Rental car for 2 days to resort hop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter