Yourride question

H

Harley Chick

Has anybody dealt with Thom at Yourride? I made a reservation with Rabbit last week for my upcoming trip to WDW. I gave him all of the information and received a confirmation from him. This morning I got an e-mail from Thom, stating he was from Yourride, that he noticed that my destination was Orlando (which I thought was a strange statement), and wanted to know where I'm staying (I already told Rabbit) and if I have a confirmation number. His e-mail address is from hotmail.com. I don't know why, but the e-mail gave me the creeps, like he should already know most of the info he requested. So, anybody know him? Thanks.

Sounds kind of bogus to me. Could be one of those gypsy cab drivers trying to steal you away. But how would he have gotten your info? I've dealt with Rabbitz before. Did he give you a confirmation number already? I would email Rabbitz again and tell him what about with this "Thom". See if he employs this guy at YourRide. Good Luck.

There is a Thom who drives for Yourride. I've used their service twice and he was my driver.

Just to let every one know that Thom works with me at "Yourride". Thom is helping me with all the Reservation and dispatching. Thom isn't one of those "gypsy". But for all of you guys that don't have a Town Car Company picking you up Be very, very careful of all the gypsy walking around the airport hustling you for a ride...Rabbit

http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Thanks Rabbitz for the heads up. Glad to hear that Thom is with you. No offense please. You picked us up last July 4th and pointed out some shady looking cab drivers and I remembered your warning. I'll be emailing you soon for a reservation for this summer since we were so happy with YourRide last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter