Yourride rating

What was your experience with Yourride?

• Fantastic, will use them exclusively in the future.

• Good, but I'm not committed to them.

• OK service.

• Not great, but may try them again.

• Terrible, will never use them again.

Results are only viewable after voting.

downontheBW

Mouseketeer
Here's the last of the most popular limo services that I know of - maybe FL Tours? Not sure how many people have used them. Thanks again for your responses!!

To get to WDW from MCO and back, we have used:
* Mears (round trip and one-way)
* rental car (EA/National)
* YourRide

YourRide wins hands down between the three, for us. We have had great YourRide service so far. :) Unless something changes (which I don't anticipate) we will continue to be YourRide regulars. :)

I have used yourride twice, once in September (family trip, 8 people) and had a limo and the second time was for DisCon, regular towncar for me.

The limo was not a good experience. The trip was subcontracted to another company and on our pickup from the airport it was not great. The service and resolution from Yourride was awesome. I was on the cell phone with Rabbit right away and he was wonderful and fixed our problem and we had a different driver on the way back to the airport.

In December, I had a wonderful experience. We had Jim and he was wonderful. Kind, courteous, prompt, everything you would want your driver to be.

I will now use them exclusively and would highly recommend yourride (we are using yourride again in 3 weeks!! Can't wait to see Jim again!)

We used Yourride once, and will be using them again on our next trip to Central Florida. We had Rabbit the last time, and hope to see him again. :)

We're considering a towncar service for our trip, and although all of the reviews here have been favorable, I'd really like to hear from those who answered the poll unfavorably but didn't post. Can anyone tell me of problems that they've had with Yourride? I am leaning toward booking them, but would like to make an informed decision about it.

We had a three legged trip: MCO to Hard Rock, HR to the Swan, the Swan to the airport. The first two legs were great, but noone showed up to take us to the airport yesterday. I was in such a panic that I couldn't find Rabbit's phone number in my stuff. I went in the hotel and they couldn't find it in the phone book. I didn't know what to do (by now it was 30 min. after the appointed time). Another car was sitting there and they offered to call Rabbit, since they knew him and he said our driver was stuck in traffic. So this guy offered to take us to the airport for free. Still haven't talked to Rabbit, but plan to because it all seemed so organized when we started. (I will call tomorrow) I am hoping they will pay Sunshine, since our trip was prepaid.

Carol

Yikes! That is a scary situation, wondering if you are going to make your flight. Please contact Rabbit. I know he will want to know and help you. We had an issue in September and Rabbit straightened it out to our satisfaction.

A sign of a good company is how they handle the problems. Unfortunately, every company does run into issues sometimes, and how the customer is treated makes the difference. Let us know!

Bumping up to get these 4 polls at the top - I'll post a comparison on the results next week. Thanks to all for your votes and comments!

We had a good experience with Yourride last year. They came with a van instead of a car, but the service was ok.

I just got off the phone with Rabbit and you are right about him making things right. The guy that took us to the airport (for free, he said) was paid by Rabbit before we left the Swan. Rabbit called our hotel and tried to get a message to us, which we never got, about our driver being stuck in traffic. I liked Rabbit and our driver, David, and will probably use them again. Everything was so easy before that last day; I like doing things by email and getting confirmation numbers, etc.

So glad to hear that you have made contact with Rabbit and it was resolved satisfactorily. That is good news :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter