YourRide Transporation

ifillrxs

Mouseketeer
Just got back last week (sorry, I've been to busy to post) from All Stars Movies. We had 9 people in our group, and When planning I was looking for alternative transporation to Mears. On this site, I found YourRide. I was somewhat hesitant to use an unknown vendor, but after reading the posts decided to give them a try. Rabbit picked us up at the airport (he was there waiting with a sign that had our name on it), and took us to the hotel. He was informative, funny, and very pleasent to do business with. He loaded nad unloaded our luggage, and I re-confirmed our pick up time. When he came to pick us up at the hotel, he was there early which we appreciated. Fortunatly I was dealing with Rabbit, because in my Dramamine induced stupor, I attempted to pay him for the trip again. He laughed, and said that I already paid him for the roundtrip after he took us to the hotel. We will certainly use his service on our next trip down. If you have any doubts about his service, please address them to this post and I will respond. THanks again Rabbit.

Hi
We booked Yourride for May after hearing a lot of good reveiws from these baords. I did receive an E-mail confirmation after I booked it, but did you call a few days before going for comfirmation or was the email one enough? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter