YourRide was very good

Kevin&Becky

Disney Nut....Just moved to the Sunshine State
We took several people on this board's advice and went with YourRide for our trip from the airport to All Star Sports last week. Rabbitz picked us up right on time (he even called the airline to check on our plane to be sure we would be on time). It was a great ride. We had 4 of us total, 2 kids and 2 adults. They provided a car seat for the 5 year old (we brought the one for the baby). They also had Monsters Inc. play ing for the kids (my five year old loved it and the 1 year old was very interested too). All in all great service at a good price.

Kevin

We went with this company on our last trip several weeks ago.

Our driver wasn't there. We had to call the Company and they had to send another one out. It ended up being no big deal, besides the long waiting time, but I felt we should have had some sort of discount.

The driver was great though. Being that we only had one way ressies, we paid an extra $10 for a grocery stop.

My advice, make sure you confirm before leaving home, and bring YourRides phone number with you. The service counter at the airport did not have their phone number (they do now lol).

Do you think it is sufficient to email a few days prior & should I then also call the day of?

How much do you usually tip the driver?

You can EMail and remind if you wish, but the two times we've used them we had no problems, thankfully. I really like them better than TTC.
Robin M.

I used Yourride at Thanksgiving. I emailed Rabbit a few days before, because our flight from MCO - PVD had changed and wanted to update him. He emailed me right back that he had all the information.

While we were on the runway leaving PVD, the airport was closed down because of the snow, I called Rabbit to let him know we would be about an hour or so late,depending on when they opened the airport back up, and he said, it wouldn't be a problem, he'd watch the arrival times and see if there were any more delays.

Feel free to call or email him, just one more thing to ease your mind. I had ALL the phone #'s, ressies, etc of EVERYTHING I was doing in WDW with me in a notebook, so it was close at hand if anything happened.

Good Luck, have a great trip.

I made original reservation back in August for our 11/29 arrival. I emailed for confirmation 4 days before we were scheduled to arrive and was assured I was "all set".
The instructions I rcvd were to look for the pink sign in the baggage area. Well... There was a pink sign from Yourride but it did not have our name on it. I asked the driver if there was another driver for us and he had no clue. Right AFTER I started panicing a driver (with a white sign) came up from ANOTHER company.
I got pawned off on Basik Transportation w/ no advance warning. The driver had no idea about the rate I had confirmed before the rate increase (good thing I printed out the confirmation and had it w/ me) and I also had a coupon that he had no idea about.
There was another Yoourride driver next to us that I grabbed and made him explain to my driver.
Bottom line is that we got to the hotel fine but my expectations were not met. There was no movie playing for us in the car - Believe me "Basik Transportation" was very basic. They were also late picking us up so that we had to run through the airport which was no small feat w/ a 3YO and a 6YO and 2 Grandparents!
I emailed Rabbit and he did not reply.
I was happy w/ Tiffany Towncar and should have stuck w/ them, I was just wanting to support a sponsor of these boards.

I too, brought copies of EVERYTHING with me to Disney. I always bring a folder full of the important info.

But with the YourRide email confirms, there are no phone numbers. So I had the confirmation, but it did me no good. I had to go to customer service to get a phone number, call, tell them what happened, wait 15 min for them to call us back. Wait another 20-30 minutes for another driver to show up. We were told initially that they could not locate the driver that was to pick us up, he wouldn't answer his phone, and that they had no idea where he was. The driver that picked us up told us that the other guys car had broken down. Hmmm. We also didn't see a movie, we didn't have a TV to do so.

As I mentioned, things turned our fine in the end. Besides the wait, what was the harm done? It could have been worse. Things happen, but an apology and/or discount would have been appreciated.

I really like them better than TTC.

We've decided to leave the driving to Disney, but now I'm trying to choose between these 2. I've been leaning toward Tiffany b/c of the generally positive feedback here. Can you describe why you like yourride better?

Thank you!

One reason to prefer YourRide is their satisfactory rating with the Central Florida BBB (no complaints). You may want to check out the others ratings. TTC's is listed as unsatisfactory.

We have used YRT in the past and was VERY pleased, getting ready to use them again. Rabbitt is awesome.:D

I have used Yourride, and had a great experience. Our flight was delayed, and Rabbit was right there waiting for us with that pink sign when we did arrive. :) He was aware of the delay, as well as given the reason for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter