YouTube Video??

vanillamickey

The key to flying is to throw yourself at the grou
ok, so i was on youtube yesterday looking at all of the "VMK is reopening" videos, trying to keep in mind that they're all probably fake..... but i remember one caught my eye... it said March 20th was the opening date ( yes I know i posted it before somewhere else ( I also think it was made by a "staff member" of VMK)) and the first thing i thought was "just another rumor" but then it said that HOST_Harmony and HOST_Phinny on youtube( i think those were the ones ) were fakes, but 3 others were the real ones. VMK_Lion, HOST_Hurricane,( I'm pretty sure; lol my memory isn't working today ) and someone else. I'm just wondering because it was so specific.

But then again, the 3 could just be friends and they want eveyone to believe that they are the real ones

You did get the names right though... on the last day I went into hurricane's rooms. I remember seeing lion too, lol and I remember seeing a staff member titled fusion. Good times...

All I can say is that I hate all the rumors. I just want the truth

And yes I can handle the truth...
No silly cliche's here.

Man, I wish Disney would just tell us everything. If they had a partner, the real reason why they closed, and most importantly, if it's gonna reopen.

Do u guys have a hard time ignoring that feeling in the back of your mind that they are hiding something big from us about the closing of vmk..?
It is soooooo annoying!! :mad:

I'll say, I completley agree. We'll just have to see. I love talking about this all the time... lol there is not too too much to talk about vmk anymore. Just memories, rumors, and how mad we are for it closing.

I just don't understand how it could be so bad that they feel they have to hid it from us and not tell us the real reason

Im not sure why they hide it either. Hide hide hide... what a funny word lol. I was not even sure if I was spelling it right. :goodvibes

sock...? i never noticed how funny that word was! lol one of our friends on vmk was names mileipee (idk how to spell it tink, can you correct me in your next post? lol) and we always would just say mile! mile! on vmk, then i said it out loud a few times. Has anyone ever said it outloud over and over? it sounds so weird! :rotfl: Mile Mile Mile Mile... haha

My bff (bestdarkfairy on VMK) pointed out today that smidgen is a funny word. :teeth:

lol that's a good one. oh- its mileepie. I figured out how to spell it yesterday after i got off. Ummm I dont think I have any other words that I think are funny. None that I can think of right now that are worth saying outloud at least lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter