YouTube

I do. I watch Disney/DVC/DCL videos all the time...smjj

Thanks for sharing. We have never stayed at either and these give a good perspective.
Jim

We love youtube! We watched pretty much every video available for DVC when we first started looking into it. They were incredibly helpful. Especially the ones that included complaints and/or irritating things. Like the BLT 2nd bathroom doors that had a 1" space opening even when fully closed (we decided it wasn't a problem for our family) and the 80's decor at SSR.

Hope you and others keep posting videos. Very helpful!

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

My two favorites channels are darthvader92 and Stanwvu.

theseamazingplaces is also very good.

Keep watching!

I do. I watch Disney/DVC/DCL videos all the time...smjj

do you have a favorite channel or video

Please forward.

we have directv and they have a widget that allows you to do youtube through their search system.

Please forward any good vides (including your own)

Try what we do ..we call it related videos! We can watch youtube on our TV through samsung and directv so we'll start with a favorite video and choose the next one from the related videos that come up..then after that another related video and so on... it's really fun. I usually start with a DVC video like a resort tour or room tour and it's amazing what comes up related, from rides to proposals to restaurants..we love it! The ones that we really enjoy we save to favorites on the bluray player to watch again in the future. I've even had some of my own videos show up!!

supersuperwendydvc that's my youtube channel

Yea when we first bought in we had bought BLT sight unseen. The first look at the building was a video posted by John (owner of Owners Locker). I think it is important for owners to post videos of their rooms. This gives others a chance to see what the resorts look like as well as what the different type of rooms look like. I made a decision last week, when we go this Christmas i am going to set up a camera at different locations and just record. Then post those videos to utube with instructions of how to make those videos you desktop image. Windows 7 allows you to have a moving video as you desktop image, as long as you have Aero enabled you can do it. I just have to decide which locations would make interesting backgrounds.

1. It could help you purchase as stated above
2. It could help you decide where to stay
3. It can help you plan, and ensure you take advantage of all the wonderful features at the resort
4. It's really entertaining.

Some play music in the background, some narate, but all are really great resources for DVC.

Please try, I'm sure you will be hooked!

Also, Please forward your screen name if you have videos. I'm always looking for new ones to watch

I have been watching utube videos for years. Not just for our Disney vacations though. We also do it for Hawaii trips in non Disney resorts, also do it for shore excursions on the DCL trips.

I find that it really is helpful in the regard that you sometimes have to pay a lot of money for certain shore excursions and by watching these videos, it gives you perspective as to if you really want to spend the money and go on the tours.

It also gives you a heads up on how to get around on the ships. Cuts down your trying to figure out the layout of the ship even before you get on board! Saves you lots of time :)
:thumbsup2

I think watching Disney on youtube is much better than the stupid Disney Planning DVD they made this year.

We always have them send us one to get us excited about our summer trip, and see if there are any new cool things.

I would hate to be a family that relied on their dvd to plan their vacation.

Most of it told you to go to disneyworld.com.

It's hard for a family to sit around a computer to do this. That's what is cool about youtube. you can watch it on your tv if you have the right tv or directv, or dvd player that plays youtube.

I hope someone forwards me their channel. I'm always looking for a new one to watch

We watched all we could on YouTube before we left for Aulani!! It was a great way to get excited about our trip.

We love to watch all the old stuff as well that people post. It is a fun way to get a Disney Fix! :)

I have made a youtube channel where I post quick 1 minute videos of Disney. I called them 1 minute Disney Dreams. Granted they are not DVC, they are Disney. On my next trip I plan to record some vids and post them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/1minutedisneydreams

I subscribed to your channel!

Your video is excellent. you must have a very nice camera because everything was extremely clear even the night shots!

Very well done!

I'm going to try something:

I'll post a weekly DVC youtube video of the week. If it's not something people try, I'll create a new thread for this .

I'll do a different video and resort every week.

This week's video is a great video for Kidani.

It has a great soundtrack, and shows a lot about the resort.

Please check it out, and let me know what you think.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGLbpnJvUMk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter