YVR to MCO - $288 RT

Wow! Not from Vancouver, but 4 hours away, but that is our closest big hub. Sure wish I could jump on these, but have to be good :( grrr

Wow, I am also 3-4 hrs away from Vancouver and I would sure jump on this if I could! Hopefully, they will run these good deals for future dates.

I'm not sure how many here are from Vancouver (because I am and ticket prices r... UNCOOL!)

http://www.yvrdeals.com/vancouver-to-orlando-florida-288-cad-roundtrip-including-taxes

Looks like it only applies from March - April 2016 with United Airlines..

Hope it helps somebody on this board cause my Oct trip is still in planning mode... and plane tickets isn't helping.. ><

Sasamong, I just booked tickets for our trip in Sept, for 4 adults and one baby, and texpedia.ca had the best deal. Total came to be just under $2000 for all 5 of us from YVR - MCO

Hmmm, if we weren't already saving like crazy for our Alaska cruise I might have jumped on this!

And too funny, we're planning on going to Vancouver for the second week of March Break as a mini getaway...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter