Zero Forky's Given - An August 2019 Dining Report - Completed 8/18

Wow! How time flies! This is my first day off in a while (I am an ER nurse.... need I say more???) and I finally caught up on your TR (last time was the beginning of March!) I love this trip report. Thanks for giving me the perfect escape! I love your humor :rotfl2:and your priorities! 🍹

We are planning a 3-day trip for November prior to our cruise, and I had put our MK day on the one day with EMH. Maybe that should be our Animal Kingdom day instead? The whole reason we wanted to go was for Adventureland and Frontierland before the major crowds hit. I wonder if anything will change once the parks reopen? After this mess we are currently in, I DEFINITELY need a vacation, but I want to plan it right! :cheer2:

Thought that capitol building looked familiar...I live in Madison as well. Thank you for all you are doing to care for your patients during this crazy time!

Or Cars. Maybe those are cars :confused3 This land had me so confused.

I went with space vehicle. Figured it covered all bases lol

nd Jason’s personal favorite a galactic plug that is clearly not meant to be placed in any bodily orifices

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now I don’t know what a Kaadu is but its rib bone was delicious.

Oo these are on my list to try whenever we can go to the edge of the galaxy again.

Now if you don’t like vinegar this is likely not the dish for you but since I could bathe in the stuff I was smitten.

:love::love: vinegar

The corn muffin was the only disappointment of the dish. The blueberries seemed like an odd addition and it was otherwise very dry.

I hate blueberries lol

We were saying Hi Felucian instead of Bye Felicia as this was one of the best counter service items we’ve ever had.

:rotfl::rotfl:high praise!

I gotta say I was pretty shocked at how good Docking Bay 7 was. We don’t do a ton of counter service, but this one is right up there with Satuli Canteen in my book.

Definitely on my list to try

I recognized the Millennium Falcon (being a ride helps) and then somewhere there's a thing that looks like R2D2. And that was it! The rest were "statues and props" to me being the huge SW fan I am.
And Jason’s personal favorite a galactic plug that is clearly not meant to be placed in any bodily orifices
Hmm....are you sure?
We were saying Hi Felucian
You and your high felucian non-vegetarian family enjoying a fake meat dish? That's OUT OF THIS WORLD! I Batuu that you don't find another no meat dish you like as much this one during your trip 😂
I would have gone with the tried and true originals so you know it will withstand time.
I agree as someone who does not know nor understand SW. I do know the original characters, I know some new ones just from being "Disney". The little I do know is definitely from the original movies so that would probably appeal to a broader audience? But like you said, they don't ask the professionals....

After our adventures with Oga and her overpriced cantina we walked around a bit and found some planes

😲

Clearly! :rotfl:

And Jason’s personal favorite a galactic plug that is clearly not meant to be placed in any bodily orifices

Oh, no! :rotfl2: And I totally just thought of Billie here!:love:

But Casey did eventually settle on an ancient Egyptian pyramid square thingy

But, but…what is it???

Odd choice for Galaxy’s Hedge but I’ll buy her just about anything if I can stop shopping.

Oh, okay. Makes perfect sense :thumbsup2

The corn muffin was the only disappointment of the dish. The blueberries seemed like an odd addition and it was otherwise very dry.

I'm no foodie, but a blueberry muffin seems like an odd choice on the side of ribs :confused3

Why Disney didn’t consult me on this is still beyond me :confused3
Seriously. Especially after the description of your first three pictures in this post :rotfl2:

Hi Kari, I'm catching up on some DIS reading after being away from the boards for a while. It's crazy times we're living in and I've had my real-life situation distract me from any DIS time lately. I don't want to bring down your TR with a doom and gloom post, so I'll leave it at that. I'm going to try coming on the DIS more so hopefully I can keep up to date with your report..

Thank you for the PSA announcement regarding Oga's . Overpriced I can deal with but overpriced & bad are an other matter.
We decided to try a few items amongst the three of us. First up is the Smoked Kaadu Pork Ribs with a Blueberry Corn Muffin and Cabbage Slaw.
Blueberry in Corn Muffins? I had it with Jalepenos but have never seen blueberries as an addition. Glad that the Ribs tasted as good as they look.
Up next we have the Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread which are Plant-based Meatballs, Herb Hummus, Tomato-Cucumber Relish, and a Pita.
Maybe I need to give Plant-based meatballs a try . The components of your dish sound great. Although my DH woukd be looking for Mariana. I am a big fan of Tomato-Cucumber salad, it is my go-to dish to bring to Summer family events. I'll have to look for a relish version.

I share your POV regarding not having SW characters from the first 3 movies.My SW knowledge is limited when it comes to the prequel & sequel trilogies. We are both ahead of my DH who's SW knowledge is pretty much whatever he's picked up from Big Bang episodes & recognizing Chowbacca.

You got some cracking photos this day and Casey seems to be in top form! Love the various creatures and wow the food looks tasty 😋 especially for an in park qs meal Good to hear that HS has some fast 4 forky choices:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Thanks! Casey is clearly always in top form. You should have seen her on Easter yesterday. Definitely quite the ham, I mean bunny 🐇

Yes MGM was certainly in need of some better food option. We hadn't eat quick service there in years but last time was ABC Commissary when Casey was younger and I still recall how bad it was and the sad excuse of cardboard they were trying to serve as chicken.

We feel the same about our Oga experience! It was crowded and very disorganized. Andi did not like standing shoulder to shoulder with strangers. :rotfl: It was cool to look around and take a few pictures otherwise not in a rush to head back!
They could have made it so much more why they made it so small and put virtually no seats in there is beyond me. I can just hear the meeting about it now. "We're going to build a star wars themed bar but we will make it as small as possible and put no seats in it so no one will really want to be in there."

The food at Docking Bay looks really good. We wanted to try the vegetarian dish except it had nuts in it per the menu, we were bummed!
Oh no bummer you couldn't try it. I remember telling Andi that I thought she'd really like it. I didn't detect anything nutty about it but they must have used something in the meatball for texture. I can attest it wasn't peanuts though or I would have had a very rough afternoon.

Wow! How time flies! This is my first day off in a while (I am an ER nurse.... need I say more???) and I finally caught up on your TR (last time was the beginning of March!) I love this trip report. Thanks for giving me the perfect escape! I love your humor :rotfl2:and your priorities! 🍹
You need not say more. Glad I can bring you some escape, but more importantly THANK YOU for everything you are doing. I cannot fathom what you all must endure day after day but I know that we are all grateful for your service.

We are planning a 3-day trip for November prior to our cruise, and I had put our MK day on the one day with EMH. Maybe that should be our Animal Kingdom day instead? The whole reason we wanted to go was for Adventureland and Frontierland before the major crowds hit. I wonder if anything will change once the parks reopen?
If you want to go to Adventureland and Frontierland then EMH is not your friend. I've since looked into it and this is standard course not an anomaly while we were there. I know our plans from now on will be to skip EMH and do a park without it. We've certainly had better luck that way.

We're planning a November trip too! Hoping to be there the first week. We are officially 200 days away and I've never needed a vacation more.

I went with space vehicle. Figured it covered all bases lol
Space vehicle not plane. Space vehicle not plane. I'll have to remember that for next time :earboy2:

I knew I liked you

I hate blueberries lol
On second thought... :P

Hmm....are you sure?

You and your high felucian non-vegetarian family enjoying a fake meat dish? That's OUT OF THIS WORLD! I Batuu that you don't find another no meat dish you like as much this one during your trip 😂
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Me and my high felucian family will take that batuu and raise you a rantu

I agree as someone who does not know nor understand SW. I do know the original characters, I know some new ones just from being "Disney". The little I do know is definitely from the original movies so that would probably appeal to a broader audience? But like you said, they don't ask the professionals....
I mean why we aren't the VP's of WDW yet is still beyond me :confused3

Oh, no! :rotfl2: And I totally just thought of Billie here!:love:
Pretty sure her humor and Jason's humor are not that far apart

But, but…what is it???
I have absolutely no idea. You put some sort of a crystal thing inside of it and it talks. Oh and it cost $50!!! That's all I got

I'm no foodie, but a blueberry muffin seems like an odd choice on the side of ribs :confused3
It really was. I was surprised to see it is still on the menu like that

Hi Kari, I'm catching up on some DIS reading after being away from the boards for a while. It's crazy times we're living in and I've had my real-life situation distract me from any DIS time lately. I don't want to bring down your TR with a doom and gloom post, so I'll leave it at that. I'm going to try coming on the DIS more so hopefully I can keep up to date with your report..
Good to see you back. Hope everything is ok ❤

Thank you for the PSA announcement regarding Oga's . Overpriced I can deal with but overpriced & bad are an other matter.
You are most welcome. I am here to serve

Blueberry in Corn Muffins? I had it with Jalepenos but have never seen blueberries as an addition. Glad that the Ribs tasted as good as they look.
I'm not even sure it was a corn muffin. They said it was but was pretty standard order blueberry muffin to me. Corn muffin and jalapenos would have been a welcomed change

Maybe I need to give Plant-based meatballs a try . The components of your dish sound great. Although my DH woukd be looking for Mariana. I am a big fan of Tomato-Cucumber salad, it is my go-to dish to bring to Summer family events. I'll have to look for a relish version.
You should definitely give these a try and just tell hubby they are meat. Except for no marinara I don't think he could tell the difference.

We are both ahead of my DH who's SW knowledge is pretty much whatever he's picked up from Big Bang episodes & recognizing Chowbacca.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I suddenly feel so knowledgeable.

I'm still following along, glad to get your perspective on the new Star Wars options. I'm glad the QS food was good, the dishes you tried sound great. I hope that vegan dish is still on the menu, I want to try that. We haven't been since Galaxy's Edge opened and were going to experience it at DL instead, but our end of May trip is looking highly unlikely now (although I won't cancel until they make me).

Up next we have the Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread which are Plant-based Meatballs, Herb Hummus, Tomato-Cucumber Relish, and a Pita.
That looks really good. I need to check out more of the vegetarian options.
I gotta say I was pretty shocked at how good Docking Bay 7 was. We don’t do a ton of counter service, but this one is right up there with Satuli Canteen in my book.
I agree that Hollywood Studios has the worst food options. I've heard that Ronto Roasters has some good food, too.
I was disappointed it wasn’t centered around the original movies.
I understand why they created a new land, but I think it was a mistake to make a world that wasn't centered on the original Star Wars movies. So many of their rides are based on their movies and shows, why not do it for Galaxy's Edge.

I'm with you here!! When we were exploring in December, I kept telling Jimmy, "stand by this plane! Stand by that plane!" I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, and it was abundantly clear.

😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂

We were saying Hi Felucian instead of Bye Felicia as this was one of the best counter service items we’ve ever had.
That whole dish really sounds delicious!! I love when a counter service meal surprises me like this!

This was a nice and light beer with a slightly tart and berry flavor that we both really liked.
Sounds like something even I would like LOL

Overall Galaxy’s Hedge is amazingly themed and the truly immersive Disney experience it should be but I was disappointed it wasn’t centered around the original movies. I am clearly not their target audience and get that they are likely trying to promote their newer franchises but their staying power remains to be seen. I would have gone with the tried and true originals so you know it will withstand time. Why Disney didn’t consult me on this is still beyond me :confused3
THIS!!!! Could not agree more! I can appreciate the incredible theming and detail in this land, but I have to think even lifelong Star Wars fans would have been hoping for a few more nods to the "originals."

Glad to hear Docking Bay 7 is on par with Satuli Canteen. Nice to see some fresh and innovative quick service restaurants popping up now.

I'm still following along, glad to get your perspective on the new Star Wars options. I'm glad the QS food was good, the dishes you tried sound great. I hope that vegan dish is still on the menu, I want to try that. We haven't been since Galaxy's Edge opened and were going to experience it at DL instead, but our end of May trip is looking highly unlikely now (although I won't cancel until they make me).
Well fingers crossed they won't make you!!!! We were supposed to be in DL last week and Jason was so excited for Rise of the Resistance. We had cancelled before the pandemic hit but it still stung a lot last week. Hoping for a redo in August.

That looks really good. I need to check out more of the vegetarian options.
We haven't tried a lot of them but Disney certainly seems to be upping their vegetarian game. Its so nice to see them serving something besides a veggie burger and being really creative and more importantly good!!!

I agree that Hollywood Studios has the worst food options. I've heard that Ronto Roasters has some good food, too.
We wanted to try Ronto too but the line was pretty long and they only had outdoor seating on this 100 degree day. And its about time they have some decent options. MGM food has been horrible for way too long.

I'm with you here!! When we were exploring in December, I kept telling Jimmy, "stand by this plane! Stand by that plane!" I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, and it was abundantly clear.
Well they must just be planes if us Miller Lite Mamas agree :P Thankfully are children are none the wiser

That whole dish really sounds delicious!! I love when a counter service meal surprises me like this!
It really was yummy. We almost didn't order it and went with their chicken dish, but when in Batuu....

THIS!!!! Could not agree more! I can appreciate the incredible theming and detail in this land, but I have to think even lifelong Star Wars fans would have been hoping for a few more nods to the "originals."
YES!!!!! Clearly when Iger is ready to finally retire they should just give the reigns to the women of the DIS. Clearly we know what we are talking about!

Glad to hear Docking Bay 7 is on par with Satuli Canteen. Nice to see some fresh and innovative quick service restaurants popping up now.
It really is nice to see. Disney QS food was such a joke for so long to see them really trying to be inventive is a welcome change.

Woo Hoo, I'm caught up, I'm caught up, I'm doing the happy dance, :cool1::banana::dancer:I'm clearly losing it after a solid month of isolation! :rotfl2: So, as I was reading along, I was also commenting on my reply about your adventures in dining, along with your other adventures, and I would hit the save draft button, so that I wouldn't lose my reply over the four days it took me to catch up, when lo and behold, I get on this morning and my reply with all my comments are gone! :mad: Well that stinks! It's not like I logged off or anything. I kept the window up the entire time. Now you're missing my scintillating commentary! Boo. The most important thing though is that I love Casey's daily end of the day reviews! She's so adorable! And I love your dining reports. And I love you. :love: And I love food, particularly Disney food! We're hopefully heading to WDW in July, after having to cancel our May corona virus impacted trip. Such a bummer. My daughter-in-law's birthday is on Cinco de Mayo, which would be occuring during our May trip, and we were going to celebrate with dinner & margaritas at La Hacienda. Fast Forward to our July trip, and my son-in-law's birthday will take place during that trip, so now we've planned to spend the day in HS, as he's a huge Star Wars fan. We made an Oga's Cantina reservation for drinks to celebrate him, but we were unsure of where to eat lunch or dinner for his birthday. We'll have a 7 year old and a 21 month old with us on the trip, as well as someone with a very limited palate, with the rest of us being "foodies". After reading your review on Docking Bay 7, I think you gave us the answer!

Don't tell Gwen, but Casey has never even seen a Star Wars movie :rolleyes1
Ha! It's ok, Gwen is probably the least interested in Star Wars in this house, these days. She is a fan of the cute things in the movies.

Well if its Gwen's favorite then we will go with that. Casey loves Ramen too! There is an Asian grocery store right by our house where you can get Ramen from China, Korea and Japan. So good!!!!
So, I ordered an Indian Ramen version off of amazon off of the recommendation of my friend. Sooo good.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WBVMM3J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1It was really good! I am sure Jason would figure out a way to fancy it up!

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away a family from Virginia scored a reservation to the first day of Annual Passholder previews for Galaxy's Hedge
YEAH!!!! That day was so stressful!

Galaxy's Hedge (aptly named by Casey who apparently thought we were headed to a greenhouse and not a galactic land
Ha! Which do you think would be more interesting?

I highlight photos of us say in front of fighter jets.
planes... :rotfl2:

Casey and Jason were pumped to ride something new.
Jason must have been sooo excited!

Though word of advice one should never let an 8 year old pilot a ship, even if it is a piece of junk.
ha! Morgan and Gwen did a pretty good job. We let them go together. And I have to say, they did better than me. I was TERRIBLE!

For the low, low price of $15 he was expecting a full on drink though what he got was really just a large shot. And not a good one as he proclaimed the mix of bourbon and grape/lemon juice to taste like jet fuel but he managed to get it down.
As a non straight bourbon drinker, I actually kind of liked it. It probably had the same amount of alcohol in it as the big drinks... just sayin'...

The atmosphere was definitely cool, especially for a Star Wars geek like my hubby, but even for Jason that is where it ended. The drinks were not just ridiculously over-priced, they were all pre-mixed and really didn't even taste good.
I def think the drinks you ordered weren't the best ones they have there. Although I don't know if you would like the fuzzy taunton. I would say try the beers if you ever go back.

I'll give it a kind 2 Forky's but I seriously doubt we'll be back anytime soon.
We have gone 3 times! We did skip it, on our last trip.. Andy just loves it.

You are killing me... cars... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Here we have the tongue guy
They were meant for each other!

Now I am clearly a girl who likes her meat, but holy cucumber this was delicious!!!!!
Seriously, I dream about this! So good! I found a recipe online for it. It was good but not the same.

This was a nice and light beer with a slightly tart and berry flavor that we both really liked.
Stick with the beer in the land.

. Our ribs were delicious and when a vegan dish is the stand-out of the meal, clearly they were doing something right. A solid four forkys were given.
I think we had both of these as well. Very good.

After lunch we grabbed another ride on the big plane and even had time to grab a seat at their kitchen table while we waited.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:I seriously need a Your killing me icon... kitchen table... When we were there in December, I ask my girlfriend if they wanted there picture with the table, and she just looked at me and asked "why"

The purple ones tasted like grape kool-aid and the red ones were more like red hots
this PERFECTLY describes this!

I was disappointed it wasn’t centered around the original movies.
Alot of people are in the same boat as you!

Why Disney didn’t consult me on this is still beyond me :confused3
I really don't know why either?

Woo Hoo, I'm caught up, I'm caught up, I'm doing the happy dance, :cool1::banana::dancer:
Wow you had a marathon catch up session going. I kept getting like notifications for days! :D

Now you're missing my scintillating commentary! Boo. The most important thing though is that I love Casey's daily end of the day reviews! She's so adorable! And I love your dining reports. And I love you. :love: And I love food,
I may have missed the commentary but you clearly honed in on my 3 favorite things. Casey, me, and food. Just add booze next time and we'll have a winner :earboy2:

My daughter-in-law's birthday is on Cinco de Mayo, which would be occuring during our May trip, and we were going to celebrate with dinner & margaritas at La Hacienda.
Ugh! I was there for cinco de mayo last year on our epic trip and it was so much fun. So sad you all are going to miss it. We don't have any trips on the horizon until October which means it will be 15 months between trips. We've never been away that long

We'll have a 7 year old and a 21 month old with us on the trip, as well as someone with a very limited palate, with the rest of us being "foodies". After reading your review on Docking Bay 7, I think you gave us the answer!
I think it would be a great choice. They really do have a good mix of food for different palates and everything we had was delicious. Pretty sure they do mobile ordering too

Ha! It's ok, Gwen is probably the least interested in Star Wars in this house, these days. She is a fan of the cute things in the movies.
We can't even get Casey to watch the moves. I keep saying we are going to since we are home and she seems to think that is some sort of threat I'm making against her

So, I ordered an Indian Ramen version off of amazon off of the recommendation of my friend. Sooo good.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WBVMM3J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yum!!!!! Those look delicious. I have no idea what the ones we've been eating are b/c everything is written in what I believe is Korean but they are def good

Ha! Which do you think would be more interesting?
Can we do both? Galaxy's Edge Meets Flower and Garden!!!

We let them go together. And I have to say, they did better than me. I was TERRIBLE!
I didn't even try. I knew at least Jason could compensate for Casey. No one could compensate for how terrible I'm sure I'd be. But man could i hit that engineering button like it was no ones business

As a non straight bourbon drinker, I actually kind of liked it. It probably had the same amount of alcohol in it as the big drinks... just sayin'...
I think he would have preferred straight burbon or a regular sized drink. This was just an odd inbetween

I def think the drinks you ordered weren't the best ones they have there. Although I don't know if you would like the fuzzy taunton. I would say try the beers if you ever go back.
I've seen a lot more reviews since then and you are right we definitely didn't do a good job or ordering. But still not sure my wallet can take those prices again

Seriously, I dream about this! So good! I found a recipe online for it. It was good but not the same.
I was shocked at how good they were. I'm all about the meat but I didn't even miss it here. Their drinks may suck but glad to see Galaxy's hedge got the food right

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:I seriously need a Your killing me icon... kitchen table... When we were there in December, I ask my girlfriend if they wanted there picture with the table, and she just looked at me and asked "why"
Glad I could entertain. I did vaguely know what this was just may turn up my ignorance for effect. I know you are shocked to hear that :earboy2:

Play quarantine catch up!

Per my notes Jason got a "kingaloosh." Pretty sure that is supposed to be a Kungaloosh Spiced Excursion Ale but he is married to me so perhaps I meant King Lush.
Chunkylush King?
This was also the point in the meal where I learned my husband had been harboring a secret from me. After eating this for years he said he didn’t like shumai. Since I never met a dumpling I didn’t like that was blasphemy.
What! No way, LOL, how can anyone not like a dumpling!!
This was our first visit to Shula’s and it will undoubtedly not be our last. From the butt yeast bread to the candy steak, every detail of the meal and service was near perfection. While they do not take Tables in Wonderland thanks to an amazing tip from @Raeven I signed up for Shula’s rewards program which comes with a free steak for your birthday! My steak was $54 so this was much better than a Tables in Wonderland Discount!
This is definitely some place I am likely to go to on my or Steve's birthday too!

Now I am clearly a girl who likes her meat, but holy cucumber this was delicious!!!!! The plant based meatballs really did taste like beef with a tremendous middle eastern flavor that reminded me of a falafel. The relish added some nice acidity to the balls and while the hummus and bread were pretty basic everything went great together. We were saying Hi Felucian instead of Bye Felicia as this was one of the best counter service items we’ve ever had.
Wow these look good! We had the pot roast which was outstanding and as you said, it's one of the best counter services in Disney!
Bingo!!

I think this was supposed to be a sweet and spicy popcorn mix but it was just sweet and sweet with a side of stale. The purple ones tasted like grape kool-aid and the red ones were more like red hots. Odd combo but that didn’t stop Casey from eating nearly it all.
LOL Well if I ever come across more Batuu popcorn I know who to give it to!!

Hope you are all staying safe over there!!

This was Tito's Handmade Vodka, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, and a Rancor Bone??? The bone aside this was a pretty standard bloody mary that you could pretty much get just about anywhere. But it did come with a weird-tasting meringue like bone on top and was black in color so I'm guessing that is why it cost $18 :confused3

But is a bloody mary, so it gets 1 point!

The atmosphere was definitely cool, especially for a Star Wars geek like my hubby, but even for Jason that is where it ended. The drinks were not just ridiculously over-priced, they were all pre-mixed and really didn't even taste good. But silly me to come to a bar and expect a good drink. For the atmosphere alone I'll give it a kind 2 Forky's but I seriously doubt we'll be back anytime soon.

I agree, we liked it just fine, but since DH has never even seen 1 star wars movie, and i like it just fine, it didn't do it for us. The drinks we got were ok, the atmosphere was fun, but that's where it ends... Maybe we will try it again at some point

Odd choice for Galaxy’s Hedge but I’ll buy her just about anything if I can stop shopping.

HHAH love it!

Now I am clearly a girl who likes her meat, but holy cucumber this was delicious!!!!!

This looks amazing!

I gotta say I was pretty shocked at how good Docking Bay 7 was. We don’t do a ton of counter service, but this one is right up there with Satuli Canteen in my book. Our ribs were delicious and when a vegan dish is the stand-out of the meal, clearly they were doing something right. A solid four forkys were given.

I have to keep Dock Bay 7 on my to try list... you know when we are allowed to leave the house again...

oooohhh.....your trip looks just fabulous!!! and now it appears that my next trip will be pushed...we were supposed to be heading Home June 13th for our youngest DS's HS graduation trip, but alas that has been cancelled and we're now trying to book for Dec 17-23rd. Since our DVC home is CCV, it's sold out right now so we're waitlisted and I have a few more weeks before I can try to book at our 7 month window somewhere. IT IS KILLING me that I have a trip "planned" and yet no resort booked!

I have our tickets already from the June trip and Ticketing was great about moving those but no hotel..

I'll still live great Disney times through your posts!

What! No way, LOL, how can anyone not like a dumpling!!
I know, right? Pretty sure I've never met a dumpling I didn't love. We even have a local restaurant called Dumpling Queen that I drag Jason too occasionally. Who knew it was torture for him :confused3

This is definitely some place I am likely to go to on my or Steve's birthday too!
I think you all would really like it as much as you like Yachtsman. Definitely a bit more upscale but only in the best decorated with football memorabilia kinda way

LOL Well if I ever come across more Batuu popcorn I know who to give it to!!
It was sweet and popcorn so she was all in!

Hope you are all staying safe over there!!
You too Lauren!

But is a bloody mary, so it gets 1 point!

True. Very true. And there is tomato's in there so a point for being healthy too :thumbsup2
I agree, we liked it just fine, but since DH has never even seen 1 star wars movie, and i like it just fine, it didn't do it for us. The drinks we got were ok, the atmosphere was fun, but that's where it ends... Maybe we will try it again at some point
As much as I'll complain I'm sure we will be back at some point too. Cause unfortunately my husband has been every star wars movie too many times to count

I have to keep Dock Bay 7 on my to try list... you know when we are allowed to leave the house again...
What is this leaving the house you speak of :P

we're now trying to book for Dec 17-23rd. Since our DVC home is CCV, it's sold out right now so we're waitlisted and I have a few more weeks before I can try to book at our 7 month window somewhere. IT IS KILLING me that I have a trip "planned" and yet no resort booked!
Ugh how frustrating. I'll keep everything crossed for you that you get a good resort for December. Sucks you had to reschedule your trip but at least now you get Disney as Christmas time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter