Zoo Tag Swap Sign Ups! CLOSED but ACTIVE!!

Quick check in. DS10's b'day today.
Nancy should we have a separate progress thread for the tag book?

I am willing to cut tags for anyone who needs them.

Oh and that's for squeezing me in. Crazy day today. I got a DR appt for 5:45 but not with my regular DR. :rolleyes: I doubt it will go well. I dislike this dr with a passion.

Hi, I told all of you that I was getting addicted to these swaps. I would love to be in the animal group. I would like to do monkeys.
thanks
Cindy

I have some that has an olive green on the other side if that is okay. Or just send what you have. It takes 6x12 sheets so you can cut your sheets if they are 12x12 to make it easier to mail.

It is orange and olive green? That is rather cool. Could you use that? I can send you $ if you want me too! :)

Quick check in. DS10's b'day today.
Nancy should we have a separate progress thread for the tag book?

I am willing to cut tags for anyone who needs them.

Oh and that's for squeezing me in. Crazy day today. I got a DR appt for 5:45 but not with my regular DR. :rolleyes: I doubt it will go well. I dislike this dr with a passion.

urgh! 5:45 for an appt... what about a urgent care??? I'd consider that before the dr. I didn't like...

Yes, I will do two separate progress threads for zoo swap/ zoo tag book.. just so if anything arises w/ problems they don't get over looked!

Hi! Please sign me up for Group E Zebras and Group I Tag Book and I will do Turtles! If anyone wants to sign up for another Animal Group, I will join one of the last 2 groups and do alligators.

Hi, I told all of you that I was getting addicted to these swaps. I would love to be in the animal group. I would like to do monkeys.
thanks
Cindy

Sorry I forgot to say what group. I believe it is group E

Hi! Please sign me up for Group E Zebras and Group I Tag Book and I will do Turtles! If anyone wants to sign up for another Animal Group, I will join one of the last 2 groups and do alligators.

Maria missed the last sentences about alligators..
I have you in:
E, I, and J (I think)

It is orange and olive green? That is rather cool. Could you use that? I can send you $ if you want me too! :)

Nope, no money for the paper. The postage is where the cost is these days. You can just me some stamps with one of the other swaps after I mail these out. Going to go do it now after I check the thread to see what size to set the machine to.

I want to join more groups so badly. It is really hard sitting on my hands, well, kinda, you know what I mean.

Will you put me down for angel?

hehe I know Im sitting here at work visualizing all my "animal Pictures" and wanting to add more.

Nope, no money for the paper. The postage is where the cost is these days. You can just me some stamps with one of the other swaps after I mail these out. Going to go do it now after I check the thread to see what size to set the machine to.

I'll put it in with the EPCOT swap. Ok? That way, I'll know how much it is. :)

Thanks so much!

Updated to here..

AWM has Mickster covered..so I'm going ahead and putting Mickster down for the tag book.. what animal???

MissBubbles.. yes, you may do your tags in either fashion you chose in the misc. group!

Thank you! I will try to to work on these this weekend along with the Scavenger hunt swap, and scrapping, and seeing the PoC III movie and more. :lmao:

I have a question. for the tag book, how do we make the book? We are just making tags for it right?

I have a question. for the tag book, how do we make the book? We are just making tags for it right?

Angel,

Each of us will make a tag (5 inches)... We will decorate the front side w/ an our animal.. than on the book will be an area for either journalling or a photo to be added... Than when we get those tags back.. we can line them all up.. bind them together with either a binder hinge or ribbons and we have our own little "zoo" books...

So, we are just making the tags for the books. You will 10 tags..

urgh! 5:45 for an appt... what about a urgent care??? I'd consider that before the dr. I didn't like...

Yes, I will do two separate progress threads for zoo swap/ zoo tag book.. just so if anything arises w/ problems they don't get over looked!

I'd rather see someone that has my file on hand. If I go to the ER they will say poison ivy, use cortaid, follow up with DR. DS11 has a DR appt on Wed, sports physical, with our normal DR so I will talk to him then. Just give me something to get through the weekend.

I have a sneaking suspicion it may be celiac disease (allergy to glutton) that has surfaced since being preggers with DD. Never had skin issues before having her. But no one else in my family has it. Some of the symptoms fit this or Eczema. I just want answers! I'm not a very good patient can you tell?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter