Zoom Car Rental

budafam

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any experience with these? This will be our first time renting from Orlando Airport and this is the best price I can find for a minivan for 8 days. ($358 with unlimited miles) Just wondering how quick they are since we have afternoon reservations in the parks and we'll be landing just before 11am. Thanks!!!

I have never heard of Zoom, but they are an off-site company, so it definately will be a slower process than any of the on-site agencies.

Personally, I would use one of the big names, although problems can still happen, they seem to be more frequent in some of these smaller, localized companies.

I have never heard of Zoom, but they are an off-site company, so it definately will be a slower process than any of the on-site agencies.

Personally, I would use one of the big names, although problems can still happen, they seem to be more frequent in some of these smaller, localized companies.

Really? They're offsite? They're listed on Orlando's Airport website when I did a search. This stuff is so confusing. Everyone else's prices seemed to be at least double of Zoom's.

Anyone have any experience with these? This will be our first time renting from Orlando Airport and this is the best price I can find for a minivan for 8 days. ($358 with unlimited miles) Just wondering how quick they are since we have afternoon reservations in the parks and we'll be landing just before 11am. Thanks!!!

Are your dates May 5 -12th? I just used the 24hr clock and with Budget using BCD x474200 (travelocity public code) and E-Coupon MUGZ029 for $30 off the total is $272.84 inc taxes after $30 coupon is applied when return vehicle.

Are your dates May 5 -12th? I just used the 24hr clock and with Budget using BCD x474200 (travelocity public code) and E-Coupon MUGZ029 for $30 off the total is $272.84 inc taxes after $30 coupon is applied when return vehicle.

May 4th-12th. Thank you!!! That's located in the airport, correct?

It actually ends up the same price after fees & tax but I feel a lot better about that company than Zoom. :)

Really? They're offsite? They're listed on Orlando's Airport website when I did a search. This stuff is so confusing. Everyone else's prices seemed to be at least double of Zoom's.

This is the official site and list of rental car companies at MCO:

http://www.orlandoairports.net/transport/rental_cars.htm

Note, Zoom is not listed as an On-Site or Off-Site rental company, but they are authorized to pick up clients. The listed on-site (no shuttle) rental car companies are:
  • Advantage
  • Alamo
  • Avis
  • Budget
  • Dollar
  • Enterprise
  • E-Z
  • Hertz
  • L&M
  • National
  • Thrifty
The shuttle companies are as follows and are minor companies in comparison to the above and although not a rule, the general consensus is that these companies often provide vehicles that are of lesser quality (class to class), older, require proof of insurance at time of rental (or purchase of their insurance) and their customer service is usually lacking:
  • Ace Rent-A-Car
  • Action Car Rental
  • Affordable Car Rental
  • American Car Rental
  • Best Rate Car Rental
  • Carl's Rent A Van
  • Economy Rent-A-Car
  • Florida Van Rental
  • Florida/Continental
  • Fox Rent A Car
  • Global Rent-A-Car
  • GPL Van Rental
  • Magna Auto Rentals
  • Payless
  • Sixt Rent A Car
  • U-Save Car & Truck Rental
  • Value Car Rental

Thank you so much for all of the information. I reserved through Budget. Now where is that located compared to getting bags? Last time we took ME and never had to worry about any of this.

Once you retrieve your bags, follow the signs to car rentals, which is across the arrival pickup area in the parking garages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter