Z's Accountability Journal (Comments Welcome)

8-4

1. Ate within my points range
but could have done without
2 small peices of fried chicken livers from church's
licking the batter remnants of a no bake cheesecake out of the bowl

2. Had all 10 waters
3. Had 10 fruits and veggies (9 were fresh) :banana:
banana
corn 3c
veggies in shrimp lean cuisine
watermelon 2c
veggie delight salad from subway 2c
strawberries 1c
4. Had the two pieces of fried liver :guilty:

Exercising Goals
1. I went to the park today to see how far I could run without taking a walking break. I could have went farther but I started to get a nice little pain under my kneecaps :rolleyes: , so I thought I shoud stop. I went 1.25 miles in 19 minutes and 22 seconds. That is a little under a 16 minute per mile pace, which is good for me, however, I can go faster when I incorporate walk breaks :confused3 . But it was cool, I'm just jazzed I could RUN 1.25 miles :banana:
2. Stayed up and active most of the day cleaning the kitchen.

Bible Study Goals
1. Did bible study for this day. :teeth:

8-5

Eating Goals
3 jalapeno peach pepper jelly and cream cheese "ordurves"(I know I can't spell this word :rotfl2: )
1 Tbsp vanilla whipped frosting

2. Had 9 servings fruits and veggies (8 were fresh) :banana:
banana
raw baby carrots
romaine lettuce 2c
watermelon 2c
mashed potatoes in salisbury steak lean cuisine
strawberries 2c
3. Had all 10 waters :banana:
4. Had no fried foods :banana:

Exercising Goals
1. Did Natural Journeys Yoga for Beginners Arms and Abs workout (I think it was 30? minutes long). It made my whole upper body, especially shoulders, sore. :cheer2:
2. Stayed up and active most of the day cleaning the rest of the kitchen and surrounding areas :earboy2:

Bible Study
1. Did bible study for this day :earsboy:

8-6

Eating Goals
1/3 of white chocolate macadamia nut cookie, raw :love:
2. Had 7 fruits and veggies
watermelon 3c
plums 4
3. Had all 10 waters
4. Had no fried foods

Exercising Goals
1. I was going to attempt to run, but my knee was still a little sore from running on thursday so I did nothing. :guilty: I didn't want to put my self out of the game completely by injuring myself.
2. Did not stay up and active most of the day. I watched a lot of tv and I rested.

Bible Study Goals
1. Did bible study for this day :)

8-7

Eating Goals
up until right before bed when I had a spoonful of icing :confused3
I also could have done without
the Tbsp of icing I had earlier in the day
2. Had 8 fruits and veggies(7 were fresh)
banana
plum
watermelon 3c
roasted veggies on lean cuisine pizza
plums 2
3. Had all 10 waters
4. Had no fried foods ;)

Exercising Goals
1. Treated this day as a rest day.
2. Did not stay up and active most of the day. I babysat my little bro's while mom and dad went for a ride on the HOG :moped: .

Bible Study Goals
1. Did bible study for this day :bounce:

I had a really weird/fun dream last night.
I was going to Orlando with my grandmother and a guy I knew from college (let's call him J). We got down there and were dropping him off. We took his luggage up to his room for him. He was staying in the Contemporary Tower on the 14th floor and he had a Cinderella's Castle view :earseek: . It was an amazing view! I tried to act all friendly :love2: to get him to invite me to stay with him. Well, he wanted to stay alone so I bit the bullet and went back to the parking lot to meet up with my grandmother. Just then, J called me on the cell phone and agreed to let my stay with him :teeth: . He said we'd need to get married but if it didn't work out, no problem, we would just get divorced :rotfl2: ! I agreed and we went all over disney world and rode all my favorite rides like the mountains and rock'n rollercoaster. At the end of the day, we went back to the hotel and watched the fireworks from the room. It was a really awesome trip. If only, it had been REAL! :rotfl:

8-8

Eating Goals
and I ate healthy all day long! :banana:
2. Had 8 servings of fruits and veggies (7 were fresh)
banana
romaine 5c
banana
veggies in chicken pecan lean cuisine
3. Had all 10 waters
4. Had no fried foods

Exercising Goals
1. Did 3 miles in 47 min and 22 seconds which is a little under a 16 minute per mile pace. I didn't stress myself, I just went at a slow comfortable pace. I can do under a 16 min mile without killing myself :cheer2: ! After that, I walked for an additional 26 minutes at a slow walking pace. Not sure, how many miles total I went. :earboy2:
2. Stayed up and active most of the day cleaning and such.

Bible Study Goals
1. Did bible study for this day :p

I met all of my goals!!!!
:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :earseek: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

8-9

Eating Goals
1. Did not eat within my points range
Bad food choices that led to this were
slice of yummy homemade 2-crust chicken pot pie
2 pcs veggie lovers pizza, thin
1/8 of a breadstick
2 fried tenders from Guthrie's
:confused3
2. Had 8 fresh fruits and veggies
banana
raw baby carrots
banana
squash 2c
romaine 3c
3. Had all 10 waters
4. Had the two fried tenders from Guthrie's :guilty:

Exercising Goals
1. Did a 60 minute Yoga-Conditioning for Athletes video. It left me very sore. ;)
2. Did not stay up and active most of the day. Did a lot of sitting around :guilty:

Bible Study Goals
1. Did sunday school bible study for this day :smooth:

Keep up the great work Z. It is good to take a rest if your body isn't up to par for exercising. My knee was feeling strange when I was at Six Flags, I pulled a muscle or something the night before and the drive up and back just made it stiffer. Much better know.

The dream was pretty cool, but you may want to re-consider the "easy in easy out" marriage strategy of this dream guy. ;)

Have a great day! (Someone messed w/ my Mickey Mouse icon)

Today was weigh day. I only lost a half a pound this week. It's good to lose anything, I know but in order to get to my goal by my bday (in my siggy) I must kick it up a notch. I need to lose the 1.5 pounds more that I expected to lose this week and the 2 pounds for next week for next Wednesday. That is a total of 3.5 pounds in 7 days. Here is my plan of attack for the next week :cool1: (got this idea from Tigercheer's journal).

1. I will get at least 12 cups of water per day
2. I will eat b/t 22-25 pts on WW .
3. I will not eat fried foods at all.
4. I will only eat approved sweet snacks which include: 100 cal packs, sugar free fat free pudding, light yogurt and cool whip free.
5. I will not eat any fruits or veggies that are not fresh.
6. I will eat at least 9 fresh fruits and veggies a day (juice does not count).
7. I will not have carbonated/caffeinated drinks at all, not even diet ones (unless there is an extenuating circumstance, ex: If I am at a party and the only options are red velvet cake and diet soda I am allowed one cup of diet soda to substitute for the cake :teeth: )
8. I will formally exercise everyday for at least 30 minutes (Shopping, cleaning, or other normal things will not count)
9. I will weigh every day to check my progress

Looks like you're doing great! Your workouts are amazing. the yoga videos are a lot harder than they look.

8-10 The Wednesday I weighed before the "plan of attack" started

and I ate healthy all day! :banana:
2. Had 11 servings fresh fruits and veggies
banana
banana
watermelon 6c
watermelon 3c
3. Had all 10 waters
4. Had no fried foods

Exercising Goals
1. Walked for 30 min at very easy pace on treadmill. Did 1.73 miles.
2. Stayed up and active most of the day.

Bible Study Goals
1. Did bible study for this day :teeth:

I met all of my goals!Yay! :cheer2:

8-11 Day One of the Plan of Attack

1. I will get at least 12 cups of water per day Got all 12!
2. I will eat b/t 22-25 pts on WW . Ate 25 pts :teeth:
3. I will not eat fried foods at all. Ate a little pc of crust from a fried tender :confused3
4. I will only eat approved sweet snacks which include: 100 cal packs, sugar free fat free pudding, light yogurt and cool whip free. I succeeded and only had light yogurt and cool whip free
5. I will not eat any fruits or veggies that are not fresh.
6. I will eat at least 9 fresh fruits and veggies a day (juice does not count). Got all 9!
7. I will not have carbonated/caffeinated drinks at all, not even diet ones (unless there is an extenuating circumstance, ex: If I am at a party and the only options are red velvet cake and diet soda I am allowed one cup of diet soda to substitute for the cake ) Had no diet drinks!
8. I will formally exercise everyday for at least 30 minutes (Shopping, cleaning, or other normal things will not count) Did 2.5 miles at the park which took me 36 minutes and 6 seconds which is a 14.43 minutes per mile pace. The first mile and a half I ran the whole way at a 14 minutes per mile pace. I also ran the last half mile. It was great getting out ot the park, I hate my treadmill. :teeth:
9. I will weigh every day to check my progress Weighed in at 191.5. Down a half a pound since yesterday and half a pound total on the plan of attack.

Sounds like you have a good plan of attack to get back on track and keep going. Good job!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hey Guys,
I don't know if anyone is still looking at my journal at all. I haven't posted in forever. I will sum up what has happened.

1. The plan of attack did not work
2. I went head to head with a red velvet cake (the red velvet cake won :earseek: ). The following week I was tackled by a coconut cake.
4. I fell off the exercise wagon as well as the points system€
6. I came back to reality :blush: this week and now am facing the challenge of starting the 14 wk program for the half marathon and making healthy food decisions so that I will feel like exercising. :scared1:

Fortunately I haven't messed up too bad. Last Wednesday when I weighed, I had gained 3.5 pounds from the previous week. This Wednesday I weighed the same and I am not complaining (186.5). At least I didn't gain any :cool1: . I will not change my tickers again until I get down to 180. This journal will no longer be as extensive as it used to be, nor as organized. I don't have as much time to spend with it as I had before.

Monday:
I did my 35 minute Run/Walk 3/2 (45 minutes with warmup and cool down) plus 11 minutes 20 seconds to finish walking around the track. In 56 minutes 20 seconds I did 3.75 miles (avg 15.01 minutes per mile pace) :banana:
Food was just okay. Almost stayed within my points range. :flower:

Tuesday:
I did 30 minutes of xtraining on the bicycle. I stayed within my points range until my dad offered me the rest of his country fried steak at 9:30PM. :guilty:

Wednesday:
It was a rest day. I went job hunting in Mobile. I'm thinking about moving back there. I didn't make any bad food decisions because I took extra precautions that morning to pack healthy snacks. I ate :

Banana
Crispix with a little bit of milk
Banana
light string cheese
cashews
light string cheese
wheat thins
fruit bowl with yogurt from Wendy's

I got about 4-5 fruits and veggies. I got 3 servings of calcium. I also drank about 12 or 14 cups of water.
Thurday (Today):
I am supposed to run today, same as Monday and I will try to make good food choices.

Glad to see you back and congrats on the good news!!!!! How fun to have someone to have fun with that likes you for you, which it sounds like he does!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Welcome back and do what you can to keep in touch, even just a little - here's where I'm at will be good - it will help you out too!!!! HAVE FUN~

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter