ZZ Top at Hard Rock Cafe!!

castanea1985

40 years of flying over the pond, and yes, I start
Hi All,
Any rockers out there might be interested in going to see ZZ Top???
They are on at HRC on 10th October!
Pity they couldn't wait until December for us:sad:
Hope someone can get to see them!!
Tracy

Just tried to book tickets:banana: but they don't go on sale till the 28th:sad2: but thanks for the heads up

Gutted - Just got the email ourselves tonight.

Would have loved to have seen the Texan Power Cheese Rock Gods myself but will unfortunately not be there - instead the rain and daily grind of the commute up the M6 will have to suffice.

Recently saw Meatloaf (Mad as a bucket of frogs - but really good) and Diana Ross (Camper than anything....ever) but the beared Texan Quo-alikes (But better) would have really blown them all away.

Gutted.....

Recently saw Meatloaf (Mad as a bucket of frogs - but really good)

Gutted.....

I am so Jealous, wanted to see him there. We go to every show he does at Sheffield Arena. Live music at its best IMO. hope I have his energy at 60 years old (hmm not much chance I dont have it at 40:rotfl2: )

WOW I Would Have Loved To Have Seen ZZ Top,Just A Pity I Will Miss Them

Thanks For The Info Though

We took our 15 yr old to see Morrissey and Travis at HRC and HOB this summer. No problems at all!
When you buy your tickets you can pick them up before the concert if you use willcall.
Enjoy!

We watched Nelly Furtado many,many years ago at the Hard Rock Live.

This was at a time when hardly anyone knew her. The day before her gig she was chilling out around the pool at the Hard Rock and hardly anyone noticed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter