‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

So far so good, the best is yet to come. From time to time I may drop by and add my two cents to what DW (PADISFAM) has already posted.

Disney Brat it was nice to see you and your DH @ MK. Sorry I wasn't very sociable, I was in the middle of brain freeze. For those who don't know we had record cold temps that night. Temps were in the 40's:scared1:

I am told that more pics from MNSSHP are on their way:cool1:

I'm in...waiting for those pics you promised! I love the one of you and your family on the balcony - so cute! :thumbsup2

DW (PADISFAM) tells me that you and Bensmom are Boston sports fans:thumbsup2
You will both like some of the MNSSHP pics and when Photo Pass gets here we have some even better pics:thumbsup2

So far so good, the best is yet to come. From time to time I may drop by and add my two cents to what DW (PADISFAM) has already posted.

Disney Brat it was nice to see you and your DH @ MK. Sorry I wasn't very sociable, I was in the middle of brain freeze. For those who don't know we had record cold temps that night. Temps were in the 40's:scared1:

I am told that more pics from MNSSHP are on their way:cool1:

You will both like some of the MNSSHP pics and when Photo Pass gets here we have some even better pics:thumbsup2

Hi DH! Glad to have you here :hug:

Now don't go giving away any secrets! (& be nice, don't want anyone to think we are a crazy family or anything ;) )

I'm in...waiting for those pics you promised! I love the one of you and your family on the balcony - so cute! :thumbsup2

Hi CJsMom! Now I know BensMom is a Boston fan & I think you are too.....the MNSSHP pics I will post are :thumbsup2 ('cept for me---I'm a Bills fan :scared: )

OK already we want more:banana:

I'll have an update this weekend---maybe sooner--if the little :angel: :angel: :angel: cooperate!

I'm coming along for the ride. Love your Minnie shirt!

:yay: glad you're here!

:banana: Subscribing...we leave next week and I can't wait to see your pics!!!:goodvibes Very intriguing so far...popcorn::

Great start:thumbsup2 You have quite the handsome family. And emergency stop makes me laugh. I know what you mean, besides making my sane.

There's nothing wrong with being a Bills fan PAD :goodvibes

1.gif
for Sunday

popcorn:: Great report! Can't wait ro read more!

:wave: soon! I promise!

:banana: Subscribing...we leave next week and I can't wait to see your pics!!!:goodvibes Very intriguing so far...popcorn::

:cool1: where are you staying?

Great start:thumbsup2 You have quite the handsome family. And emergency stop makes me laugh. I know what you mean, besides making my sane.

;) :rotfl:

I'm hopping in! :)

Great start to your trip report... I can't wait to read more..... :grouphug: :cheer2: princess:

I'm glad you joined in!

:surfweb:

Don't souvenir babies take money away from future trips? ;)

:scared1: good thinking! No question now! :laughing:

Hi CJsMom! Now I know BensMom is a Boston fan & I think you are too.....the MNSSHP pics I will post are :thumbsup2 ('cept for me---I'm a Bills fan :scared: )

Hmm, now I'm starting to get some ideas about why I'm gonna like these pictures! :idea: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter