‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

WE DO TOO!
Mr. Pad, I think you need to take the kids on an all day outing, so PAD can get the details written without distractions.

I would recommend, breakfast out at Bob Evans, a short visit to Chuck E Cheese, then the indoor Family First spot, (you can all eat lunch there) maybe a brief stop off at the mall to pick up Mommy some of her favorite candy, you get the idea....... I am sure you can keep the brood busy for a good four hours or so, right? Do your part! Help us all!

Have you been :drinking1 you want me spend all day with the kids and bring back candy???

Sorry not today, had too much work around the house.
Old man Winter showed up early this year so I had to finish winterizing

Have you been :drinking1 all day with the kids and you want to bring back candy???

Sorry not today, had too much work around the house.
Old man Winter showed up early this year so I had to finish winterizing

Well, PAD got an update down in spite of your slacking in the childcare department!
Mr. Was40 is currently swearing at the snowblower
since it won't start
and DS is helping him stay calm with question number 436 about WHY
the snowblower won't start....:laughing:

Well, PAD got an update down in spite of your slacking in the childcare department!
Mr. Was40 is currently swearing at the snowblower
since it won't start
and DS is helping him stay calm with question number 436 about WHY
the snowblower won't start....:laughing:

Just finished snowblowing the driveway, I feel his Pain, perhaps you should bring him a beverage, I think he would like that:thumbsup2

I love your pictures of the AKL. I am getting very excited to return. It has been a long time since we stayed there and I had no idea that you could see Everest from any of the rooms. Exciting! How was the food at the Mara?

My DH and I laughed with delight at your costumes. Being from New England, we are Patriots fans, even this year.

Thanks for the TR.

Wow, that view of Everest is awesome! :woohoo: I like the animals too! :love: And I definitely give a big :thumbsup2 to the Halloween costumes!!

Your view is absolutely gorgeous :cloud9: All the boys look great in their jerseys...even if they are patriots ones :rolleyes1

I can't wait to hear how the rest of the party goes QUOTE]

yeah, I know :rolleyes:

Costumes look great.......hmm......don't seem to see YOURS yet...
AKL looks absolutely gorgeous!

And you managed to get a nap.....
with three boys......
:worship: :worship: :worship:

I love the way your littlest is watching big brother to get the photo gesture just right! And, I noted, already has spinning light thingy in hand
no need to purchase outrageously overpriced one since you brought it from home, smart woman!:worship: :worship: :worship:

A pic of the 5 of us is on photopass, so I'll post when I get it.........I'm still editing :rolleyes1

A nap was most needed :thumbsup2

& up a pretty smart cookie am I! No $$$ spinning things from the parks---old Disney Store purchase (s).......we have 3 or 4 :laughing:

:surfweb: enjoying the report:thumbsup2

so glad you're here! :banana:

I want more!! Can't wait!:goodvibes

lots of pic coming up too! ::yes::

Enjoying your trippie! Your boys are so cute! Can't wait to hear more.

Sunnie --I :love: your AKV siggy :thumbsup2

I love your pictures of the AKL. I am getting very excited to return. It has been a long time since we stayed there and I had no idea that you could see Everest from any of the rooms. Exciting! How was the food at the Mara?

My DH and I laughed with delight at your costumes. Being from New England, we are Patriots fans, even this year.

Thanks for the TR.

DH is from RI--so he loves his Boston/NE teams.......we only have issues when it comes to the Pats (I'm a Bills fan)& sometimes the Bruins (if I'm in a hockey kinda mood---either the Pens or Sabers for me........

Mara's food was pretty good, we only ate there the one day, but we thought it was good & portions were large of course.

We were on Zebra Trail, we have perfect views of EE ::yes::

Wow, that view of Everest is awesome! :woohoo: I like the animals too! :love: And I definitely give a big :thumbsup2 to the Halloween costumes!!

I thought you might like the costumes :rotfl:

I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of cocoa to try and warm up. I am enjoying going through the pictures and reading the captions that go along with them. From outside of the hotel, to the lobby and the rooms, and MNSSHP, I am getting a clear picture of what a wonderful time you were about to have. Can't wait to read more!
The pictures are beautiful and clear!

:cool1: great update!! I love your pics!! Your view was spectacular!!!

My dream is to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.

SN01.gif

Update please :surfweb:

I'm sitting here, drinking a cup of cocoa to try and warm up. I am enjoying going through the pictures and reading the captions that go along with them. From outside of the hotel, to the lobby and the rooms, and MNSSHP, I am getting a clear picture of what a wonderful time you were about to have. Can't wait to read more!
The pictures are beautiful and clear!

thanks Sarah:hug:

:cool1: great update!! I love your pics!! Your view was spectacular!!!

::yes:: we can't wait to go back :goodvibes

My dream is to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.

we :love: it!

SN01.gif

Update please :surfweb:

your wish is my command pixiedust:

We are in Disney World :woohoo: and at MNSSHP :cool1:

The cast members are doing a good job at getting the non-MNSSHP guests to the front entrance :wave:

As we head into the different lands there are CMs checking wristbands prior to letting you go any further :thumbsup2

Off to Frontier Land & we catch up w/ my DSIL & her crew :banana:

We ride BTMRR---DS6 (he is not a ride fan---we tried several times this summer to get him to ride other roller coasters---& no go
----must be the Disney Magic :woohoo: )

DS4 rode--not such a big fan though……..but he did ride it.

DS11 of course is ‘HANDS UP AT ALL TIMES’ :laughing:

The sun has gone down………..getting chilly…….:brrr:

We head over to the Launching Pad for a quick dinner & some dancing w/ Lilo & Stich

OCT08MNSSHP111-1.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP110-2.jpg

We get DS6 on SM & again more Disney Magic ----He LOVES it! :banana:

Magical Mayhem on the Castle Fore Court

OCT08MNSSHP125.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP128-1.jpg

We are rather cold by this point.....brrr.... DS4 wants to be held……he is keeping me warm too! :laughing: but we are tough! ****it! We are sticking it out. I ran to find some sweatshirts on Main Street----didn’t blow the budget---too many choices :rotfl:

Hallow Wishes---one handed----shivering & still holding DS4!

OCT08MNSSHP112.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP114.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP115.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP116.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP120.jpg

We toughed it out for the Parade---even though DH wanted to leave! :scared1: What! We traveled 1100 miles for MNSSHP & you want to leave before the parade! Are you crazy!!??

All I said in real life was……:angel: ….‘I’m staying for the parade--if you & the boys want to go back that’s fine, I can find my way back’………….they all decided to stay :confused3 ;)

OCT08MNSSHP139.jpg

We did head towards the entrance of MK so we could try & scoot out relatively quickly.

DH was checking out temp on our way ‘home’ & we find out it was 43 degrees………..brrr

Up next AK & Breakfast with Donald :yay:

Great pictures of the fireworks, even one handed ;)

Leave before the parade? Rookie comment for sure!
Glad everyone decided to tough it out, though. Years from now they will reminisce "remember when it was like 12 degrees and we were in shorts and Mom made us watch the parade at midnight" :rotfl:

Those fireworks are real pretty. I don't know how you managed holding your son and taking pictures.

Great pictures of the fireworks, even one handed ;)

Leave before the parade? Rookie comment for sure!
Glad everyone decided to tough it out, though. Years from now they will reminisce "remember when it was like 12 degrees and we were in shorts and Mom made us watch the parade at midnight" :rotfl:

that sounds about right :lmao:

Those fireworks are real pretty. I don't know how you managed holding your son and taking pictures.

my arms were so sore! :laughing:

Update :woohoo: Great pictures:thumbsup2

43 degrees now sounds warm :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter