“IT’S OUR MOTHER DAUGHTER TRIP!” Our Spontaneous Getaway - April 2011 COMPLETE 9/13

Awww, it's over. So sad! Does that mean we'll get to hear about your August trip soon though? :laughing:

Oh no. It's over. :( I am very sad. But this means you can start the other one!!!!! :woohoo:

Onto the update...

As long as those waiters keep your water filled, you are a happy DISer. :)

Aw that poor family! Hopefully things turned out better.

How bad was it when you guys were there? I mean heat wise that is. World Showcase in the heat just kills me.

AWW. Aladdin. :love: How adorable. He's such a sweetheart.

Jasmine's lookin' a little like a 3rd wheel there....move aside girl! Jess is COMIN' through! :thumbsup2

Aw, you kids are so preciousss!

It definitely looks like the same girl! She's gorgeous. And so lucky.

I say that to Gingee and she goes NUTS.

SCHOOL. BREAD. God bless it.

Don't you just hate when you don't know what you're talking about? :rotfl:

I love those plates!

Awww! Shellie sounds so cute! That's what I want to be. A friendly cast member who remembers people. And hopefully people will remember me too! :goodvibes That was so nice of her!

CRUISE BUS!!! :cool1: And front seats!

Haha my flight always gets delayed on the way home. Ughhh I don't want it to be over!

August? :wizard:

:( about it being your last day! Sounds like you had a AMAZING trip though!

I love breakfest at boma's, it really is delicious! However you really should check out the grand floridian breakfest sometime, it is one of my favorite breakfest buffet's in disney :)

Sweet experience with aladdin!

I love having epcot as my last park of the trip. something just doesn't feel right if i'm not ending my trip at epcot.

cool full circle experience with the waitress

You guys should have gotten some zebra domes to go as well

I always feel like the ride back to the airport and the ride to the airplanes after you go through security are two of the saddest rides in disney.

Glad you had a great trip!!!!!

We really did!
I know, I've heard that 1900 Park Fare for breakfast is phenomenal. I really need to try it one of these days!
I love Aladdin :)
Haha yeah I've been ending with Epcot a lot recently! Either there or Magic Kingdom!
I know... we would have but we were SO FULL. So much Disney food... so little time.
I agree... so sad!
Thank you!

So sad it is over but that just means a new TR is on its way!

Yes yes, I am excited to begin that one! Hopefully it'll be up and running within the next week or so!

I'm so sad that it's over. But I hope your new TR is on the way. ;)

I am just like you, I love spreading my Disney knowledge with newbies too! It's just so nice to help people, because I would love to do anything to make people's trips better.

Keep your dream of being Jasmine alive. I think you would make a great Jasmine. I always wanted to be Alice. Don't ask why, I don't know. But by the time I was thirteen, I was five foot ten, so I think any character other than Maleficent was out of the question by then. :laughing:

Oh, and I just have to say.....mmm school bread.

Yes yes, I am going to start it once I have time after this one is completely wrapped up! I have a few more souvenir pictures to share and random wrap up stuff! Then BAM August TR time! :yay:
Haha I love doing that! So does my mom! She wants everyone to have as much fun as we do on our trips!
Aww thank you! I hope I get to be her one day! Haha aww I'm sorry! But that's okay... you can always meet her ;) And hey, Maleficent sounds like a promising career! :p
And mmmmm I know. YUM :cloud9:

Awww, it's over. So sad! Does that mean we'll get to hear about your August trip soon though? :laughing:

Hahaha :rotfl: Yes, yes. It should be up and running within the next week or so! I just have to do a wrap up for this one and then I'll begin the next! So exciting! :yay:

Oh no. It's over. :( I am very sad. But this means you can start the other one!!!!! :woohoo:

Onto the update...

As long as those waiters keep your water filled, you are a happy DISer. :)

Aw that poor family! Hopefully things turned out better.

How bad was it when you guys were there? I mean heat wise that is. World Showcase in the heat just kills me.

AWW. Aladdin. :love: How adorable. He's such a sweetheart.

Jasmine's lookin' a little like a 3rd wheel there....move aside girl! Jess is COMIN' through! :thumbsup2

Aw, you kids are so preciousss!

It definitely looks like the same girl! She's gorgeous. And so lucky.

I say that to Gingee and she goes NUTS.

SCHOOL. BREAD. God bless it.

Don't you just hate when you don't know what you're talking about? :rotfl:

I love those plates!

Awww! Shellie sounds so cute! That's what I want to be. A friendly cast member who remembers people. And hopefully people will remember me too! :goodvibes That was so nice of her!

CRUISE BUS!!! :cool1: And front seats!

Haha my flight always gets delayed on the way home. Ughhh I don't want it to be over!

August? :wizard:

Yayyyy! I just have to do the wrap up and then I will be starting the new one within the next week!
Yes, keeping my water filled is a VERY important trait for a waiter/waitress to possess.
Hmmm the heat was probably in the 80's? I don't remember exactly. But it was warm for us especially cuz it was April and we weren't used to it. The sun just beats down on you in WS!
Hahahaha OUTTA MY WAY JASMINE! :rotfl:
LOL yeah... that happens to me sometimes. I have random thoughts. My TR journals are full of a lot of frumpy details.
I know... I wanna be a memorable cast member too. I JUST WANNA WORK AT DISNEY! This whole college thing is not the same </3
Yay cruise bus! And yay delays on the way back! More Disney!
And yes, August! :thumbsup2 After the wrap up ;)

Awwww... I can't believe this is over already... you need to do a Kristen and take your TRs VeeEEEEEeeeRRRRrrrryyyyy sssslllllllOOOOOOOoooooowwwwWWWWWlllllllLLLLLLyyyyyyYYYYY ;) Because they are pretty awesome by the way, you know that, right?

I'm sad you didn't go to 1900 Park Fare again. I would've liked to have heard what Alice and the Mad Hatter said to you or Mary Poppins, if she was there, but Boma seemed like a good substitute :goodvibes Everything looks delicious... Mmmmmm...

Oh YAY! Epcot! One last park! WOOT! WOOT! And how am I not surprised by another Aladdin M&G? lol Well, it definitely seems like this guy was totally in character. I love the comment he made to the kid in the wheelchair, adorable and that was great you got to have a one-on-one picture with Aladdin himself :thumbsup2 Definitely a great way to end your trip :-) LOL @ the whole "SQUIRREL!" thing, I wonder if they were referencing Dug from UP! or something :confused3 Ooooo... Schoolbread, I still need to get some for myself.

Oh, that's so funny you saw that inside the truck! I've actually looked really closely at the dummy in the driver's seat when I go by, but it's really hard to notice anything, though now that you bring up the lei... he might have been wearing one... I don't know, it's probably something the CMs do as a little fun thing for their ride :)

Awww... that's so cool the family has been working for Disney altogether. I mean, to get that much of an in... so cool! I am so jealous of them... no... I ENVY them. lol Yeah I went there. (; And I love the Mickey Muffin Tin you got, I would totally want one of those! :-)

That's so great you saw your waitress from Jiko again and so nice of her to let you on an in to get reservations at Jiko on your December trip, though too bad you didn't use it. Maybe you could call her up for the trip after and ask then, though I wouldn't be too pushy, but I think checking to see would make sure you didn't just throw off her offer completely though I'm sure she didn't think that way (wow I used the word "though" A LOT)

Oh no... the last moments in the vicinity of Disney... awww... I hate those times. And now you mention the fact about how I was so late into getting into all things Disney. I wish I was here for VMK, that would've been so much fun, if only they hadn't gotten rid of it GRRRRR... Year of a Million Dreams would've been THE perfect time for my family to go :goodvibes

I'm sorry your flatbread pizza wasn't that great. I can't stand cold pizza anyways and don't know why anyone likes it so totally not surprised. And I think you are slowly converting me to saying the word Precious now! Darn you, Frumps! I will get you for this.

So sad this is over, but I can't wait to read the wrap-up, I think they are my favorite thing about TRs though they are the last thing. And I can't wait to read more of your epic TRs :teeth:

P.S. Uggghhhh... Kristen has defeated me YET AGAIN! I can only redeem myself once in this TR... must. beat. Kristen. on. wrap-up. post.

Wonderful trip report as always. I've now read all three of them and I'm SO looking forward to the August trip. You were so lucky to have a mother/daughter trip. Wish I could have done that with my Mom.

Awwww... I can't believe this is over already... you need to do a Kristen and take your TRs VeeEEEEEeeeRRRRrrrryyyyy sssslllllllOOOOOOOoooooowwwwWWWWWlllllllLLLLLLyyyyyyYYYYY ;) Because they are pretty awesome by the way, you know that, right?

I'm sad you didn't go to 1900 Park Fare again. I would've liked to have heard what Alice and the Mad Hatter said to you or Mary Poppins, if she was there, but Boma seemed like a good substitute :goodvibes Everything looks delicious... Mmmmmm...

Oh YAY! Epcot! One last park! WOOT! WOOT! And how am I not surprised by another Aladdin M&G? lol Well, it definitely seems like this guy was totally in character. I love the comment he made to the kid in the wheelchair, adorable and that was great you got to have a one-on-one picture with Aladdin himself :thumbsup2 Definitely a great way to end your trip :-) LOL @ the whole "SQUIRREL!" thing, I wonder if they were referencing Dug from UP! or something :confused3 Ooooo... Schoolbread, I still need to get some for myself.

Oh, that's so funny you saw that inside the truck! I've actually looked really closely at the dummy in the driver's seat when I go by, but it's really hard to notice anything, though now that you bring up the lei... he might have been wearing one... I don't know, it's probably something the CMs do as a little fun thing for their ride :)

Awww... that's so cool the family has been working for Disney altogether. I mean, to get that much of an in... so cool! I am so jealous of them... no... I ENVY them. lol Yeah I went there. (; And I love the Mickey Muffin Tin you got, I would totally want one of those! :-)

That's so great you saw your waitress from Jiko again and so nice of her to let you on an in to get reservations at Jiko on your December trip, though too bad you didn't use it. Maybe you could call her up for the trip after and ask then, though I wouldn't be too pushy, but I think checking to see would make sure you didn't just throw off her offer completely though I'm sure she didn't think that way (wow I used the word "though" A LOT)

Oh no... the last moments in the vicinity of Disney... awww... I hate those times. And now you mention the fact about how I was so late into getting into all things Disney. I wish I was here for VMK, that would've been so much fun, if only they hadn't gotten rid of it GRRRRR... Year of a Million Dreams would've been THE perfect time for my family to go :goodvibes

I'm sorry your flatbread pizza wasn't that great. I can't stand cold pizza anyways and don't know why anyone likes it so totally not surprised. And I think you are slowly converting me to saying the word Precious now! Darn you, Frumps! I will get you for this.

So sad this is over, but I can't wait to read the wrap-up, I think they are my favorite thing about TRs though they are the last thing. And I can't wait to read more of your epic TRs :teeth:

P.S. Uggghhhh... Kristen has defeated me YET AGAIN! I can only redeem myself once in this TR... must. beat. Kristen. on. wrap-up. post.

Aww thanks Timmy :) I know... I would, but I wanted to get August going because then I have December coming up too. Because if I start the August one too late, we'll be having Christmas trip reporting in July here on disboards :rotfl:
I know! Well, next time! I hear it's a pretty great breakfast buffet!
Aladdin was wonderful. That specific guy who plays Aladdin is GREAT, I think he's a veteran because I've been seeing pictures of him for years haha
And yeah I bet they were referring to the guy from Up! I still need to see that movie.
And yes, schoolbread is GOOD :) You have to get some
Exactly - it's like random details that you don't notice. I love stuff like that.
I know... my Mom and I were talking about how we should be seasonal CM's together haha. That would be AWESOME.
I need to make some more mickey muffins... yumm.
haha yes, I would need to find her email. She's an angel.
You would have LOVED vmk. I'm telling you right now... you would have been beyond obsessed :rotfl: It was the best thing ever.
I like cold pizza from certain places... for example, this place down the street from my house. It's delicious!! And cold "Disney Pizza" isn't bad either. I like it! I think the cheese just dried bad on the flat bread. Oh well!
Haha precious is the best word ever :)
I'm glad you're looking forward to the wrap up! Yay!

Wonderful trip report as always. I've now read all three of them and I'm SO looking forward to the August trip. You were so lucky to have a mother/daughter trip. Wish I could have done that with my Mom.

Oh thank you! I'm so excited to start that one! It'll be great and hopefully started within the next week or so. And aww I was so greatful that we got to go. I wish you could have too! :(

Aw, the last day is always sad. :guilty: But it sounds like you had a nice time, making the best of it. Your Boma breakfast pictures look so good. I always love me a good omelet station. :thumbsup2

Cute dress - as always. Love that you make use of your purchases right away.

Speaking of purchases, cute Mickey socks! I would totally rock a pair like those on a routine basis. ;)

I loved the update; looks like another fun day...even though it was your last day! Glad you enjoyed your first mother-daughter trip. So fun! Did I see somewhere that you said you were there in August? Does that mean a TR? LOL!

Boo to it being over, but what a great trip!! Alright...bring on the next trip report!!!!! :surfweb:

I know :( But haha will do!! Very soon!

Aw, the last day is always sad. :guilty: But it sounds like you had a nice time, making the best of it. Your Boma breakfast pictures look so good. I always love me a good omelet station. :thumbsup2

Cute dress - as always. Love that you make use of your purchases right away.

Speaking of purchases, cute Mickey socks! I would totally rock a pair like those on a routine basis. ;)

Me too! It's such a depressing day. We had a wonderful day, though, and overall a really great trip!
Boma was great... those omelets were FANTASTIC.
Thank you! There's no time to waste when you get cute Disney merchandise!
And haha oh thank you! My Mom wears them all the time!

I loved the update; looks like another fun day...even though it was your last day! Glad you enjoyed your first mother-daughter trip. So fun! Did I see somewhere that you said you were there in August? Does that mean a TR? LOL!

Thank you! It was. We had a wonderful trip! And yes you did!!! That is correct! A new August TR will be beginning within the next week :)

Oh no, last day! :sad1: Well, at least you got to eat Boma as your last breakfast!

Speaking of Boma...your omelet looks amazing. I seriously wish I could reach in the computer screen and grab it. :rotfl:

YAY! Back to Epcot! I figured there'd be one more park trip squeezed in there! ;) I love that you always make the most of your last day in Disney! That's the only way to go!

Okay your picture with Aladdin and Jasmine is seriously the best thing ever. It is totally adorable and proof that you WILL be a princess someday! ;)

Hahahaha I was cracking up at "SQUIRREL"! Have you ever seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? If you have, then you might remember when they scream that in the movie because there's a squirrel in the Christmas tree! It's hilarious! :lmao:

That is so neat that you saw Shellie before leaving! How magical! :goodvibes

Oh no...the exit sign is such a sad picture. I always hate seeing that. :sad2:

I love the socks you bought! I am a sock fanatic. Weird, I know.

Oh my goodness, I loved the Year of a Million Dreams! :lovestruc That was going on the first time John and I went in 2007. We actually were granted two "dreams"! First we each got magical FPs at Animal Kingdom, then we each got a special limited edition pin and lanyard set! We were so excited! :woohoo:

Wahhh! It's over! :sad1: I love your TR's, so I am sad to see this one end. Can't wait for your next one!!

I love your update with your dorm pics! That's so great you found roommates that also love Disney! Do they know the DIS?

What classes are you taking this semester?

wahhh goodbye Disney :(

I want to try Park Fare so badly! but Jiko looks fantastic!!!

THATS THE ALADDIN I HAD THATS THE ALADDIN I HAD! OMG. Haha, okay, YAY.

Schoolbread <3 Did Kristen happen to mention to you that my friend Katie and I successfully made it this weekend? It was fantastic...that it was edible. Hahaha, doesn't quite match up with Kringla's :lovestruc

Mickey Muffins, Hi, why have i never seen that tray??

:( Bye Florida. Back to ordinary life, as you described. La di daaaa.

I'd be more creative with the response, but I'm losing my mind. :upsidedow

Oh no, last day! :sad1: Well, at least you got to eat Boma as your last breakfast!

Speaking of Boma...your omelet looks amazing. I seriously wish I could reach in the computer screen and grab it. :rotfl:

YAY! Back to Epcot! I figured there'd be one more park trip squeezed in there! ;) I love that you always make the most of your last day in Disney! That's the only way to go!

Okay your picture with Aladdin and Jasmine is seriously the best thing ever. It is totally adorable and proof that you WILL be a princess someday! ;)

Hahahaha I was cracking up at "SQUIRREL"! Have you ever seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? If you have, then you might remember when they scream that in the movie because there's a squirrel in the Christmas tree! It's hilarious! :lmao:

That is so neat that you saw Shellie before leaving! How magical! :goodvibes

Oh no...the exit sign is such a sad picture. I always hate seeing that. :sad2:

I love the socks you bought! I am a sock fanatic. Weird, I know.

Oh my goodness, I loved the Year of a Million Dreams! :lovestruc That was going on the first time John and I went in 2007. We actually were granted two "dreams"! First we each got magical FPs at Animal Kingdom, then we each got a special limited edition pin and lanyard set! We were so excited! :woohoo:

Yes, at least we got to have a good breakfast before we left!
LOL I feel like that whenever I look at the food pictures thread. I literally put my hand on the screen because I want the food so badly :rotfl:
Oh thank you! I know.. there's no need to rush out of there! Unfortunately, during my December trip the Magical Express is coming at 11 something... so we won't get to do this. But the only flight that was available was early so we had to take it. Oh well... it evens out though, cuz we're staying longer anyway. :thumbsup2
Awww thank you! I would LOVE that haha
I haven't seen that but it sounds hilarious :laughing:
I love shellie! And I hate exiting.
Haha thank you! I'm glad you like them. That's funny that you like socks. You would be bored by my collection of them... they consist of white and gray ankle socks. bo-ring :lmao: i'm not a big sock person, though, so that's why.
Oh my gosh that's AMAZING! You really lucked out! I'm pretty sure I was there twice and I got nothing! Oh well.

Wahhh! It's over! :sad1: I love your TR's, so I am sad to see this one end. Can't wait for your next one!!

I love your update with your dorm pics! That's so great you found roommates that also love Disney! Do they know the DIS?

What classes are you taking this semester?

Aww thank you! Good thing I'm the never ending trip report writer and I have more coming :rotfl:
Thank you! My roommate likes Disney but she's not obsessed... so no dis for her. That's okay though - I go on it enough for the both of us :lmao:
I'm taking Understanding Scripture, Research and Writing, and Computer Generated Art. I actually just declared my major today - I'm doing a dual major of graphic design and integrated marketing! So hooray! That's exciting news!

wahhh goodbye Disney :(

I want to try Park Fare so badly! but Jiko looks fantastic!!!

THATS THE ALADDIN I HAD THATS THE ALADDIN I HAD! OMG. Haha, okay, YAY.

Schoolbread <3 Did Kristen happen to mention to you that my friend Katie and I successfully made it this weekend? It was fantastic...that it was edible. Hahaha, doesn't quite match up with Kringla's :lovestruc

Mickey Muffins, Hi, why have i never seen that tray??

:( Bye Florida. Back to ordinary life, as you described. La di daaaa.

I'd be more creative with the response, but I'm losing my mind. :upsidedow

Sad face :(
I know... I gotta try 1900 PF for breakfast! Someday I will!
Yes it is!! I feel like that Aladdin has been there for years and he is out ALL the time. He's a good one, though!
Ummm NO! SHE DIDN'T! I'm jealous I want to try one! Did you take a picture?
Haha I don't know! I hope they still sell them! It's like a rubbery muffin tray.
Sadness. I hate going home.
And haha it's okay. So am I :upsidedow

Chapter 21 - "Wrappin' It Up, That Hot Sauce Feelin'...."
September 13th, 2011

So Folks, this is the end of my THIRD trip report here on disboards. Crazy... I know. Can you believe I only started my first one in January!? 2011 has been a fantastic year as far as Disney World is concerned.

If you don't understand the wrap-up title... I'll explain it for ya. It's a combination of the song that they play on Stacey's show ("Living it up...") and Joni's (therussels08) remix. ("That hot sauce feelin'...") I still haven't gotten over how brilliant that is. :rotfl: And I still have no idea what the actual words are. The chapter title just popped into my head before I wrote this. So please excuse the frumpiness, it's been a long day.

Why you ask? BECAUSE.... I actually declared my majors today!

Yes, you heard me. MajorS. As in... I'm going to do a Dual Major! How ambitious of me. I'm going to dual major in Graphic Design and Integrated Marketing! I think that the two of them really compliment each other, and both of them fit me very well. I'm a creative person, and after taking some surveys, reading about the majors, and meeting with the Career Development Lady, I'm pretty sure this is right! I hope everything works out!

Anyways... as for the wrap-up.

I have to say that this Mother Daughter Trip was one of my favorite trips of all time! My Mom is another person who "gets" Disney, so the two of us had an incredible time together! I'm surprised we haven't taken a Mother Daughter Trip before! We were so productive since it was only the two of us. Having less people in the group resulted in so much more being accomplished! We really could take the time to slow down and soak it all in.

All in all we LOVED the Flower and Garden Festival. It was a wonderful experience, and my Mom still raves about it to this day! We would both love to go back for it again. It's such an amazing time of year to be there! If you ever have the chance to go during the Festival, make sure you take some time to look at all of the displays - they're stunning!

Here are a few more souvenirs from our trip that didn't get posted in the trip report:

I got a D23 Magazine because our little friend Faith (from the first Aladdin Meet and Greet) told us about it. It's a cool magazine! A little dense.. but very interesting!

dsc0122ip.jpg

We bought these from a Flower and Garden Gift Stand that was in between Future World and World Showcase. Mother and I each picked out a flag to hang in our yard. I picked this one:

dsc0126w.jpg

And Mother picked this one:

dsc0129kq.jpg

We also got two little decorations to stick in our plants.. they were too cute to pass up!

dsc0136be.jpg

We loved everything we got on this trip - it was all very useful, as well as adorable!

As you could tell, our ADR's were a little crazy on this vacation! I switched them SO many times. I wrote it all out so we can look back and reflect on how indecisive I am:

Day 1
- Same

Day 2
- Same

Day 3
- Originally Yak and Yeti Lunch
- Sanaa and La Hacienda Dinners Booked
- Cancelled Lunch and both Dinners
- Switched to Yak and Yeti for Dinner
- Cancelled that, and switched to Sanaa for Dinner

Day 4
- Originally Le Cellier
- Switched to Yak and Yeti for Lunch
- Switched Via Napoli Dinner from 7 to 8:30 pm

Day 5
- Cancelled 1900 Park Fare at 11:05 am
- Went to Boma at 9:30 am

I'm tellin' ya... Good thing we went when it wasn't super crowded. I just could not make up my mind!! hahaha

I always hate leaving Disney, but it is good to come home and see the people (and animals) that you love!

dsc0101uc.jpg

My dog, Pepper, was so happy that me and my Mom were home!

dsc0102ya.jpg

dsc0103nu.jpg

And my cats, Tigger and Tinkerbell, were thrilled as well. (as you can tell, since Tigger is sleeping.)

dsc0134if.jpg

My Mom and I will continue to reflect back on this trip for the rest of our lives. It was extremely memorable - from the spontaneity of the planning process to the actual vacation itself. It was a really fantastic trip! The two of us loved spending the time together! I hope that I have a relationship with my future daughter similar to the one I have with my Mom!

To continue on the Mother Daughter fun, this past Sunday my Mom came and visited me at college. We had an AMAZING Mother Daughter day. We went to the waterfront that is near my school, went out to lunch, went shopping, walked on the beach, and went out to dinner. It reminded me so much of this trip because it was just that fun! (and we ate a lot :rotfl:) I am so so sooo happy that I have a Mom who is one of my best friends because it just makes life so much better! Taking time out of our busy schedules to spend time together and just pal around was exactly what we both needed!

We took a few pictures the other day that I thought I would share to finish up the trip report:

First off, here's my dorm again. My roommate wasn't in the room so I got a picture of the entire thing:

dsc0094xa.jpg

And here's me in my room!

dsc0095el.jpg

dsc0096ud.jpg

The outside of the dorm building:

dsc0102xt.jpg

Then we had a little photoshoot at the beach! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL out... and only about 20 minutes away from campus!

dsc0112le.jpg

dsc0117ge.jpg

Classic Heart Picture... I felt weird doing this without Kristen, Vickie, and Nat. We always do those together!

dsc0149qe.jpg

dsc0120fx.jpg

There was a lighthouse there, too!

dsc0125si.jpg

We got all fancy and did the automatic timer... Mother got a kick out of that!

dsc0131yw.jpg

dsc0132zz.jpg

So, yes... that's about it for this trip report! Thanks for listening to my lovely, rambling, all-over-the-place, and frumpy wrap-up! I hope you enjoyed it.

And I know what you're all thinking...... IT'S TIME FOR AUGUST!!!! That's why I did this wrap-up so quickly ;)

I can't wait to get started! I will post here once it's up and running! It could be tomorrow... it could be in a week from now.. I'm not sure. It'll be started as soon as I have enough time! I promise it will be soon! I am just as anxious as you are to begin!

Once again - THANK YOU for reading! I am so happy you all enjoyed reliving my trip with me! Hopefully I'll see you over on the new trip report!

And as Mother LOVES to say....

"Have a Magical Night!" :wizard:

That is such a cute idea :) It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! That was probably a great way to get to know people!
Haha I know... we have to take a bunch of "core" classes so i'm sure I'll have tons by the time I'm done. Unfortunately this understanding scripture class is a killer :headache: But I hope the term will go by fast!
I haven't been a huge fan of freshman year/college in general quite yet... but I hope that my opinion changes soon! I really want to look back on it and be able to say I loved it... but it's just taking a while to get used to :rolleyes:
Haha I love those tea pots! And thanks about the dresses!
Hahaha :rotfl: That's so funny. I would totally do something like that too. Don't worry - it happens to the best of us!
And mmm they were delicious!!

It was! I never had that many sleepovers when I was younger so it was cool to have one minus parental supervision.

Glad you were able to pick a major! I love school (which is why I'll be in school for another 4+ years.. :rolleyes:) Though I do have to put in a word for math/science classes - there are a lot of really interesting ones out there too. Except when you have a science major and need to take a gen ed science class because you apparently don't have enough credits.

I love your pictures of Small World - the colors in there are so vibrant and fun. It's one of my favorite rides and the boat loading area is probably my favorite place in Magic Kingdom. It's just so happy!

You always have really great character interactions. I never know what to say to them. I think you'd make a great face character but do they have the girls play multiple princesses? I mean, Jasmine doesn't really look like Ariel...

Those chocolate coins look delicious. I love the wrappers!

Can't wait to read your next report. :)

love all the pics of your pets once you got home :) your dog seemed the happiest to see you, the cats just seemed like it was nothing. speaking of your cats, love the disney names! I have 2 cats at home as well named sam and anna who may not look like your cats but they would probably be posing in the same way. my parents had a cat before i was born named tigger as well. do you live right by a lake or is that a picture frame in the house background (just curious) ? like the recap of how your dining plans changed so many times. i personally also am a huge fan of mother daughter trips. my mom and i are also very close. I love having that special bond with my mom. we usually take a annual mother daughter trip which is really fun! I have done disney trips with school before and it isn't nearly as much fun because they have weird touring schedules and techniques. it is much better when with family or with a few friends because then you can do more stuff. side note: i think we have the same computer! I noticed it in a couple of your pics and it looks a lot like mine :) also, great major choice! My current major is a branch of communication that goes into public relations with a little bit of advertising/marketing. Love the beach pics from your mother/daughter day at school! my mom has come up to visit me several times since i started college last year since my school is a half hour from my hometown. I love just relaxing and spending time with my mom without actually having to go home and back. that must be nice having the beach that close to you. have you gone swimming there since school started? i think that would be lots of fun!
loved this TR and can't wait for the august TR!

I'm super excited for you and your decision on your majorS! :teacher:

I'm glad you had a nice little visit with your mom. My mom and I are so close, and I hope my girls and I will have that same bond when they are older!

And I have to share this with you...one of my oldest daughter's ballet teachers LOVES all things Disney, and she has decided their recital will be a Disney theme. Each of the girls was asked to choose which princess they would like to be...and my daughter chose....

Jasmine!

I thought of you right away!!!! princess:

I am looking forward to your August trip report! :surfweb:

Congrats on declaring your major! That is always a hard decision. :thumbsup2 Heck, I switched my major three times while I was getting my first degree and then changed my mind about what I wanted to do as a career and now I am back in school. :laughing:

I love the pictures from the beach. You are so lucky that your school is near home and that you get to visit and receive visits from family. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter