“IT’S OUR MOTHER DAUGHTER TRIP!” Our Spontaneous Getaway - April 2011 COMPLETE 9/13

That is exciting news! I am in my last Fall semester of classes for my Masters degree; when I am all done, I want to be an Academic/Career Advisor, so I definitely understand how exciting and what a relief it is once you decide a major or majors and/or minor!

Thank you! That's awesome - my career advisor helped me SO much! I am sure you will make big differences in people's lives too! It is very exciting.. it gives me something to work towards :goodvibes

Okay I think I have officially joined the ranks of the frumps after what just happened. When I saw that you used my modified lyrics in your wrap up title I got SO excited and I think I may have overreacted juuust a bit (as in jumping up and down and scaring my dogs). I'm honored!

Congratulations on declaring your majors! That is so stressful and overwhelming but it feels great once it's done!

I have enjoyed this TR so much because I would love to take my mom on a mother/daughter trip. I think my mom and I have a very similar relationship to yours. We are very close and she is one of my absolute best friends!

That's great that you got to go to the F&G festival too! That was going on during my first trip in '07 and I LOVED it! I thought they had those topiaries all the time!

I am the EXACT same way with ADRs! I usually change all of my ADRs before a trip at least once. I'm really bad about adding more too. I start out with just a few then by the time the trip comes I have at least one a day!

OMG Pepper is the cutest thing ever!! I am such a dog fanatic! They are so sweet and loveable!

Hahaha, your cats' reaction cracked me up! Cats are so nonchalant. I think that's why I like dogs so much. I need a pet that acts like I'm the best thing on earth!

Your mother/daughter photo shoot on the beach is gorgeous! Your hair is amazingly beautiful!

So sad this is over, but I am excited to hear about this August trip!

Hahaha I'm so glad you like the title :rotfl: It was just too perfect to resist! Thank you for thinking of that... I will be singing it like every time I watch stacey now! :lmao:
Thank you! Yeah, it's gonna be a project but I think it'll end up working out really well.
Aww that's so cute! You guys would have a wonderful time - I hope you get to go on a trip like this someday!
I know... the topiaries are so beautiful! I miss them when they're not there! :laughing:
Oh yeah... for my christmas trip I have like.. 2 a day for 5 days in a row :rotfl: I seriously can NOT make up my mind! I always want to go everywhere!
Aww thanks so much! I know I love dogs too. They're full of personality. I love my cats, but they kind of mind their own business all of the time. Not as fun.
Thank you! We had so much fun taking pictures! And aww thank you so much! :goodvibes
I know me too... but Yay for August!

First, you got a lot out of your last day in Disney! You and your Mother certainly did have a wonderful trip together. Love that you managed to get in one more photo with Jasmine & Aladian.:lmao:

Thank-you for sharing this trip with us, and I can't wait until you next TR.

Thank you! Yes, we did as much as we possibly could! And haha yes, that one last meet and greet was a necessity!
You're very welcome! I'm excited too!

Omg, could you and your mom BE any cuter? I so enjoy reading your TR's...more than you know. :) I'm glad to hear you've figured out your majorS! That's so exciting. :banana:

I cannot WAIT to see what your next TR has in store! I am doing a poor job of consistently updating my TR, but grad school has been SOOOO crazy busy. And I'm still waiting on my friend's cd of pictures from our trip before I really get into it. :rolleyes1 I bet it feels really good to look through your completed TR's and see all of your hard work turn out so well!

Aww thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy reading them! And haha I am glad I figured that out too! It gives me an idea to work towards.
Thank you! I can't wait to share. I bet it has been busy... but that's okay! You just gotta squeeze in updates when you can! And yes, I love looking back at them! It gives me a chance to relive all of the fun I had whenever I'm having a not-so-exciting day.

Wait, what? It's already over? OH MY GOSH. How did I get so far behind? I haven't even started classes yet. I'm like the worst trip report reader ever.

Anyway, um, I have a million things to say, so let's go.

1. Via Napoli - We have an ADR here for our November trip. I'm quite excited. It looks very yummy.

2. Illuminations - Siiiiigh :cloud9:

3. I love all of your princess pics. I really do hope you get to be one someday. :hug:

4. I also love that people think of me (and my TRs) while in WDW. I especially love that it's the egg-throwing platypuses that remind you of me. I wouldn't have it any other way. :upsidedow

5. We also have a Boma breakfast ADR booked for Nov. I'm a sucker for a good omelet and the french toast looks delish.

6. All of your dresses are FAB.

7. Awwww at the whole Aladdin and Jasmine M&G.

8. Boo at leaving Disney. :sad1:

9. "Livin' it up, that hot sauce feeling" I AM DYING. OMG. I'm never going to be able to hear that song again without singing those words in my head. I really need to catch up on her TR.

10. Hooray for declaring your majors! I've changed my major so many times, it's not even funny.

11. Your dog is adorable. Your dorm is HUGE. I thought my freshman dorm was big, but it was no where near that. All of your Disney posters are wonderful. :thumbsup2 I love when my Mommy comes and visits me at school. You guys remind me so much of us.

Well, that wasn't quite a million things, but I think I managed to comment on all of the big stuff. This was another excellent TR, Jess. Well done. You get a golf clap from me. And I can't wait to hear all about your Frump reunion!

Hahaha that's TOTALLY okay. I wrapped it up sort of fast because I wanted to get a move on with August! I forgive you.
1. You're gonna love Via Napoli! :)
2. :love:
3. Thank you so much! I hope I do too! princess:
4. Hahaha what can I say.. you're memorable. :laughing: The egg throwing platypuses... haha so funny!
5. I loveee the Boma buffet. After reading your description, it sounds like you're going to really enjoy it too
6. Thank you!
7. Haha thanks. Totally precious.
8. I know. Sadness.
9. HAHAHA brilliance, right? I can't get it out of my head. You'll have to read Joni's TR.. it's great!
10. Hooray! I hope I don't have to change mine.. I like the idea of it! But we'll see! I hope you have yours figured out!
11. Thank you, thank you, and thank you. I know, aren't visits from Mom the best? They make life so much better.

Thank you very much! I laughed at the golf clap comment :rotfl: Thanks for reading! I can't wait to tell you all about august!

Awhwwwwhhhh! What a great wrap up! Your animals are too cute!
Congrats on picking your major! I did a double major and it's crazy but you end up with more options and it's totally manageable. Good choice :thumbsup2
Yay for being so close to the beach! Such a wonderful thinking place :)
Those pictures with your mum are so lovely! My mother also gets a little excited when it comes to the self timer, so cute.
Sad it over but so excited for the next trip!
It's truly been a pleasure to follow along :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you so much!
That's really good to hear. I think that these two majors together would work really well... so hopefully I'll be able to get through it! I think it'll all work out!
I love the beach! That was lots of fun that day. Thank you!
I can't wait for the next one!
It has been a pleasure writing for you all. Thanks for reading!

Here We Go, August, Here We Go! *Clap, Clap*
September 15th, 2011

Alright, everybody! The August 2011 Frump Trip Report has officially begun! :cheer2:

"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again!

Once again, I would like to thank you SO much for reading and leaving such beautiful comments on this trip report, as well as the others. I am thankful for each and every one of my readers! I hope you continue to enjoy all of the future Disney Adventures to come!

Hopefully I'll see you all over on the next trip report! Happy reading, thanks again, and have a magical day! :wizard:

P.S. 100 DAYS TILL THE CHRISTMAS TRIP! no big deal ;)

Hey Jess, I just wanted to say I've been here reading all along without writing much. It was rare I had time to read AND comment on people's TRs so I basically just read along lol anyway, this was one of my favorite TRs that I've ever read! (as were your January and February TRs!) You and your mom have such a great relationship and it's awesome that you're BOTH so into Disney. My mom and I have an amazing relationship too, however, she doesn't GET Disney like I (and all the other DISers out there) do. You're so lucky that you got to have this time together with her, in addition to getting to go to WDW 4 times already this year!

Good luck with everything in college. It's definitely overwhelming at first but your will definitely get used to it. I'm in my last semester of graduate school and counting down the days until I'm done haha Congrats on declaring your majors and good luck with two of them!

I can't wait to read your August TR! I might not comment often but I'm always looking forward to your next update!! :goodvibes

Congrats on declaring your majorS! :thumbsup2

Love the pet pictures. All of them are so cute and precious! :cutie:

Also love the dorm photos, and the beach photoshoot. :goodvibes:

Going over to the August TR. :cool1:

Hey Jess, I just wanted to say I've been here reading all along without writing much. It was rare I had time to read AND comment on people's TRs so I basically just read along lol anyway, this was one of my favorite TRs that I've ever read! (as were your January and February TRs!) You and your mom have such a great relationship and it's awesome that you're BOTH so into Disney. My mom and I have an amazing relationship too, however, she doesn't GET Disney like I (and all the other DISers out there) do. You're so lucky that you got to have this time together with her, in addition to getting to go to WDW 4 times already this year!

Good luck with everything in college. It's definitely overwhelming at first but your will definitely get used to it. I'm in my last semester of graduate school and counting down the days until I'm done haha Congrats on declaring your majors and good luck with two of them!

I can't wait to read your August TR! I might not comment often but I'm always looking forward to your next update!! :goodvibes

No problem! As long as you're enjoying yourself... I'm glad you're here! (whether you comment or not! :) ) Thank you so much... I am so thankful that we both love Disney so much. It helps out a lot :laughing: I've been loving this whole year... it's wonderful and disney filled :thumbsup2
Thank you so much. Yeah, it's starting to get better... they really do throw a lot at you at the beginning though! Congrats on almost finishing grad school! That is awesome!! Thank you - I hope it all goes well!
And yay, I'm glad you will continue to follow along! Thanks for reading!

Congrats on declaring your majorS! :thumbsup2

Love the pet pictures. All of them are so cute and precious! :cutie:

Also love the dorm photos, and the beach photoshoot. :goodvibes:

Going over to the August TR. :cool1:

Thank you! :)
Haha thanks. I love my pets! I miss them a lot when I'm in college.
Thank you!
Yay I'll see ya over there! :wizard:

Another great TR, Miss Jess! They are just all so good :-) I'll just have to remind you of the real lyrics to the song playing during Stacey's show, as I did for Joni and Kristen before you ;) I have a strange urge to correct, so... I must correct, though Joni's little remix is pretty awesome:

It's the time of your life
You don't wanna miss out on right here and now
There's so many reasons why
You don't want to stop, it's your chance live it up
In everything you do, celebrate you!

Okay over that... congratulations on your majors! I can definitely see those fitting you, especially graphic designer. Maybe you'll end up working for Disney, they need a lot of those people for making park logos and such, they seem to change those a lot :-)

I'm glad to hear you really enjoyed this trip. It's great your mom and you enjoy your company so much. So... precious... okay, I said it, you've forced me too! And I love the photos of you guys out at the beach by your school's campus. :goodvibes

Your cats and dog are adorable! My dog and guinea pig are probably the only things to keep me in a... well-regulated post Disney depression lol :D

Running over to your newest TR right now... I found out so late URRRGGGHHH... I will post I promise once I catch up on the rest of these updates. I can't wait to read your intros and the surprise trip itself and many more trips hopefully :mickeyjum

Another great TR, Miss Jess! They are just all so good :-) I'll just have to remind you of the real lyrics to the song playing during Stacey's show, as I did for Joni and Kristen before you ;) I have a strange urge to correct, so... I must correct, though Joni's little remix is pretty awesome:

It's the time of your life
You don't wanna miss out on right here and now
There's so many reasons why
You don't want to stop, it's your chance live it up
In everything you do, celebrate you!

Okay over that... congratulations on your majors! I can definitely see those fitting you, especially graphic designer. Maybe you'll end up working for Disney, they need a lot of those people for making park logos and such, they seem to change those a lot :-)

I'm glad to hear you really enjoyed this trip. It's great your mom and you enjoy your company so much. So... precious... okay, I said it, you've forced me too! And I love the photos of you guys out at the beach by your school's campus. :goodvibes

Your cats and dog are adorable! My dog and guinea pig are probably the only things to keep me in a... well-regulated post Disney depression lol :D

Running over to your newest TR right now... I found out so late URRRGGGHHH... I will post I promise once I catch up on the rest of these updates. I can't wait to read your intros and the surprise trip itself and many more trips hopefully :mickeyjum

Thank you so much, Timmy! :)
And that's actually not the song we're talking about. That's "Celebrate You" which is last year's promotional song. This one we're talking about is the "Let the Memories Begin," which is currently played on Stacey's show. The actual lyrics are "Livin' it up, my heart starts beatin'." We just thought that Joni's remix was funny... we weren't trying to be inaccurate. If anyone is particular about the accuracy of Disney.. it's me. I pretty much have D-OCD.. Disney Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. So I can tell you that 98% of the time, when it comes to Disney, I know what I'm talking about. ;)
Anyways.. thank you! I hope that I can do something like that, because it would seriously be very ideal for me. I think I need to work for Disney... it's all I really want to do :laughing: Creating logos and stuff would be SO fun.
Thanks.. it was a great trip and I always love spending time with my Mom. And LOL precious is the best word ever :thumbsup2
Thank you! I love my pets.
See you over there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter