͏

Photo from my stone ledger. I have many more but not sure these will help to transfer to a document.

Let me know if they are useless and I will edit and delete so as not to clutter your thread.

Last edited:

For BWV, I have 1999 - 2002. I have 2001 and 2002 for VWL. But I am on my tablet and cannot post them here until probably this evening. I will do that if no one else has by the time I can get home to my laptop.

2003 and 2004 Beach Club Villas. These are in a book called Member Guidebook 2002 - 2003. Very difficult to get a good photo without ripping the pages from the book, which I was tempted to do.

Back in the later Stone Age, they sent us actual Guidebooks.

In 2000, I received the hard sided 3 ring binder when I purchased, which quickly became stuffed! The premise was they would send pages that could be added.
November 2000 was my first purchase at BWV.

Next 2 years were the soft bound guidebooks as pictured.

We also received frameable lithographs of our resorts, including the newer ones even if we didn't buy in at them.

Plus pins. Each time I stayed I would get a pin from some open house. Not sure when they stopped that but I have all up to SSR.

Also, through the earlier years, we attended a party at BCV one time and left with a DVC watch, pens, key chains, can koozies, etc. You see a lot of it on Ebay but I've kept all of it in my Disney closet, in my guest room. 20 years of DVC membership in there, lol.

thanks @chalee94, @Judique, and @sethschroeder, you all are awesome! I especially love the three ring binder of DVC history @Judique, I bet you have some gems in there!

anything you have in any format would be much appreciated @CarolMN!

good idea @Sandisw! I already mined DVCNews.com and found everything back to 2008; I believe @tjkraz started DVCNews.com back in 2007 so maybe he wasn't keeping track before then

only a few years away from having the full DVC point chart history, you all are awesome!

Be aware that if you have the 2008 point charts, then you essentially have them for all prior years. Except for a seasonal shift of points done to OKW in the early 1990s, the point charts were always the same before 2008 except for the usual date changes for the Easter weeks (from the Sat, a week before Easter, through the Friday after Easter) and Thanksgiving (always the Wed through Fri).

Last edited:
Be aware that if you have the 2008 point charts, then you essentially have them for all prior years. Except for a seasonal shift of points done to OKW in the early 1990s, the point charts were always the same before 2008 except for the usual date changes for the Easter weeks and Thanksgiving
Yes, indeed! - the Good Old Days!

@Judique - I have all of that documentation saved, too, but we made our first purchase in 1999, so I had the 1999 charts. :) It was all pretty dusty when I dug it out, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter