“ Ratched” on Netflix...Anyone else watching?

C&Jx2

It’s me! Soldier’s*Sweeties!
I started it this morning... It’s good so far! Lots of talent in this series.

Watched 1/2 of episode 1. Liking it. Will probably binge it this weekend. So far it seems like a mash up of many horror films. Had the Shining feel when she drove up. Had Psycho feel at the hotel she stayed at.

I just watched the first episode last night! My oldest and I are hooked. I love the actors, and it has a little of the same feel as AHS.

I've never seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, though...

We watched the first episode last night. When DH gets back from the dog park, we will binge watch the rest.

Just finished it and it was pretty good. Not my favorite EVER. But binge worthy. Loved the Nurse Bucket character most.

Sounds like I may have to check it out.
Yeah. Great acting. Some suspenseful moments. Some gore. Great visual. But has some holes in the story line. And the story is all over the place. But solid little show. And right now there aint much to watch so this hit the mark for me. Kinda wish I didn't binge it so fast.

We watched the first 3 episodes last night, and we're hooked! It definitely has that American Horror Story feel to it, so if you enjoyed watching that series, you'll like this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter