“ Ratched” on Netflix...Anyone else watching?

Seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest a few times over the years, never saw AHS. I hear mixed things about AHS, but like that each season is a new theme.
Nurse Ratched is an interesting yet unexpected choice to base a spin-off series on.

Seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest a few times over the years, never saw AHS. I hear mixed things about AHS, but like that each season is a new theme.
Nurse Ratched is an interesting yet unexpected choice to base a spin-off series on.
If you try AHS and don't like one season, give a different season a try. Some aren't as good as others. I love when Jessica Lange is part of the cast

it is but on the other hand, my generation and maybe your also, we all know who Nurse Ratched is, and is often in are vocbulary, any Nurse that does soemthing mean "look out for Nurse Ratched over their"

it is but on the other hand, my generation and maybe your also, we all know who Nurse Ratched is, and is often in are vocbulary, any Nurse that does soemthing mean "look out for Nurse Ratched over their"
Maybe they felt they had to base it off something popular, draw in more viewers, make it clear it's not just another season of AHS?

I watched it and was really excited in the beginning, but I did lose interest in the last few episodes..... kiiiiiind of like almost every season of AHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter