“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. That stinks. :(

Well, yes and no. They’ve been very good at helping find alternate complimentary activities - either booking the same event for another morning, offering extra FPs instead or offering different events. And this is with getting a refund for the originally booked EMM. I ended up with tickets to MVMCP for the same day I’d planned the EMM so am pretty happy even though it initially disrupted plans.

Just got a call from WDW to advise me that our party time had changed for our Aigust party. Just for the heck of it I asked her if she knew why September wasn’t open yet. She said that she was actually the person in charge of releasing the dates and that it would be done either today or tomorrow. We’ll see!
It's looking like it's not today... fingers crossed for tomorrow!

It's looking like it's not today... fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Just don’t shoot the messenger if it doesn’t happen ;) I’ll believe it when I see it. I hope they open up October while they’re at it. My fp date is next Saturday and Ineed to get what days which parks down before then.

Wow. I almost booked that. Did they cancel all of them or just certain number of them?

It's just three Sundays in October (10/14, 21, & 28) and two in November (11/11, 11/25) - there are still several other EMM dates currently on the schedule and available.

While we'll have to wait and see for sure when park hours change, the most logical explanation is that park hours will be changed to 8am openings on those days, hence why they decided to cancel EMM.

It's just three Sundays in October (10/14, 21, & 28) and two in November (11/11, 11/25) - there are still several other EMM dates currently on the schedule and available.

While we'll have to wait and see for sure when park hours change, the most logical explanation is that park hours will be changed to 8am openings on those days, hence why they decided to cancel EMM.

Makes perfect sense.

Just don’t shoot the messenger if it doesn’t happen
Just to clarify so that people don't start firing at you, the the CM you spoke to, who I know very well, is not the person who makes the final decision as to when the dates are actually posted. She submits them and waits. The decision to release the dates is made by someone else who for whatever reason is waiting until the last minute. I don't understand why there's a delay because the dates were all submitted weeks ago.

Just to clarify so that people don't start firing at you, the the CM you spoke to, who I know very well, is not the person who makes the final decision as to when the dates are actually posted. She submits them and waits. The decision to release the dates is made by someone else who for whatever reason is waiting until the last minute. I don't understand why there's a delay because the dates were all submitted weeks ago.

Thanks, I don’t recall her name, but she was very helpful. All she said regarding why the delay was a very generic “ scheduling conflict” issue.

I'm so happy I found this thread. I have been trying to book this for several days and I have been wondering what the heck is going on. I'm trying to book for Sept 10th for my DH and myself. We are taking our first vacation without kids in 24 years....I wanted to surprise him with this. I really hope it isn't being cancelled. It's not going to ruin my trip but I was excited about booking this. Honestly cannot believe it is this close to Sept and you cannot book it.:confused3

I'm so happy I found this thread. I have been trying to book this for several days and I have been wondering what the heck is going on. I'm trying to book for Sept 10th for my DH and myself. We are taking our first vacation without kids in 24 years....I wanted to surprise him with this. I really hope it isn't being cancelled. It's not going to ruin my trip but I was excited about booking this. Honestly cannot believe it is this close to Sept and you cannot book it.:confused3

Hopefully it will be offered that day. If you look at previous months tho its seems the 2nd monday of month is never available. I am looking for Wed the 12th but im in same boat. It seems like they only have it every other Wed and by the trend, the 12th will be an off week....

Hopefully it will be offered that day. If you look at previous months tho its seems the 2nd monday of month is never available. I am looking for Wed the 12th but im in same boat. It seems like they only have it every other Wed and by the trend, the 12th will be an off week....

Hoping for the same day! Odds are against us, but ya never know!

Oh, I didn't realize that. UGH! Thanks for the heads up on that.

If you look at previous months tho its seems the 2nd monday of month is never available. I am looking for Wed the 12th but im in same boat. It seems like they only have it every other Wed and by the trend, the 12th will be an off week....
Oh, I didn't realize that. UGH! Thanks for the heads up on that.
The factors involved in determining the schedules are ever changing so excluding EMH nights, I wouldn't put too much emphasis on previous scheduling patterns affecting the future schedule. They may repeat, but they could just as easily be completely different.

It's "tomorrow" - Friday - and still no September dates on MDE. Looks like many of us are just hanging in there and hoping - last thing that I need to book to complete our plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter