“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I never pay attention to post count, obviously to my folly in this instance.
Hey, I'm on post 3 but I am working on it. :D. Actually, I could also see it being some cruel trick. I definitely got excited when I first read it.

Hey, I'm on post 3 but I am working on it. :D. Actually, I could also see it being some cruel trick. I definitely got excited when I first read it.

That's the thing, most people who come to the Dis, whether long time posters or new ones, are kind and helpful, which is why I don't usually look at post count, but there are certainly a minority of people that come to post with less than helpful intentions.

What appears to be an effort to clarify what phone CMs know and don't know, IMO, this phone CM muddied the waters.
I'm assuming they meant any phone CM.

Case in point:
The CM that called a previous poster to inform them about the party time change, and if she was telling her the truth about being the CM that submits the dates, was not making it up. She was expressing an accurate or hopeful opinion. It didn't turn out the way she said, but that specific CM wasn't making it up.
Yes and no. Often, I've read stuff on the internal CM website "the HUB" before seeing it on the DPB. In many cases it never made onto the DPB.
Again, I'm assuming they're referring to phone CMs?

I've decided to just give up on the FEA Dessert Party. It's exactly 4 weeks till Sept. 1st and still no availability. If I happen to see it available I may shuffle things around and grab a reservation but not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter