“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t sure if I would, once you announced your schedule cut back. I’ll work on it this weekend and get it up by Monday. Thanks!

Whenever you're ready. Thank you so much for helping here too I really appreciate it.

NEWS & NOTES

Highlights we learned on the 6th party on Friday, Sept 7th Thus far... ;)

Drizzling. Post #8474

Wristband location at Tortuga Tavern started late. Post #8479

Moana in line at 5 done at 6pm. Post #8503

Stitch in line at 5:50 done at 6:43, CM’s announce he’ll arrive at 6:30pm. Post #8509

Pooh & Gang got in line at 6:15 done at 7:25. Post #8520

Lotso got in line at 6:54 done at 7:20. Post #8527

Queen of Hearts wait at 7:42 is 45-60 minutes. Post #8529

Jafar got in line at 7:22 done at 7:40. Post #8532

I will update later. Movie time with my hubby! "Tag" :P

It's later....

Mickey got in line at 10:34 done at 10:38. [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2018-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-a-spooktacular-celebration.3665880/page-428#post-59713719"]Post #8545[/URL]

Last edited:
anybody at the party tonight who can report on how line the line is for Tarzan and Jane?

Monday, Sept. 3: Party starts on Page 404, Post #8070. I did not see anyone post wait times for Tarzan & Jane from the start up through Post #8544. Maybe others will post their experiences later tonight or tomorrow. Please note we have another party on Sunday, Sept. 9th, hopefully we'll see more posts on characters.

UPDATE - Character pdf

I have updated the Character pdf on: Post #6
On the bottom left corner you will see "Revised: 9/7/18"

Revisions include:
  • Lotso - Signs Autograph
  • Anastasia and Drizella - Roaming Characters
  • Elvis Stitch - Arrives at 6:30pm
  • Pooh & Gang - Hands out Signature Card

UPDATE - Character pdf

I have updated the Character pdf on: Post #6
On the bottom left corner you will see "Revised: 9/7/18"

Revisions include:
  • Lotso - Signs Autograph
  • Anastasia and Drizella - Roaming Characters
  • Elvis Stitch - Arrives at 6:30pm
  • Pooh & Gang - Hands out Signature Card
How do you link to a certain post?

Hi FoxC! Thanks for all your help and time!! Can you take pictures with the bronze statues if you are not in the bypass line? Maybe after bypass is closed? We will be in the park and pick wristband at Philharmagic.

Can you take pictures with the bronze statues if you are not in the bypass line? Yes.
Maybe after bypass is closed? I don't know about that. I have no info on closing procedures of the Bypass. The most recent report of closing time is 8pm.

Hi all,

I've been to DW many times but this is my first time at the party - possibly.

It's my DS (8) and me only. We're doing a long weekend in the area and I'm debating between doing the party or just doing a day at MK. I can do the 10/14 party or just the day at MK, which would be 10/13.

My DS doesn't care about characters at all. If we did the party, it would mainly be because of shorter waits and the parade, which looks awesome. I know the 10/15 party sold out last year so I am concerned about the crowds being an issue at the party. At least with a regular MK day I'll have FPs.

He's a night owl and would have no problem staying up until midnight.

Thoughts on whether I should even do the party?

Hi all,

It's my DS (8) and me only. We're doing a long weekend in the area and I'm debating between doing the party or just doing a day at MK. I can do the 10/14 party or just the day at MK, which would be 10/13.

My DS doesn't care about characters at all. If we did the party, it would mainly be because of shorter waits and the parade, which looks awesome. I know the 10/15 party sold out last year so I am concerned about the crowds being an issue at the party. At least with a regular MK day I'll have FPs.

People are able to make fast passes with a party only ticket from 3:30-6:00 so you still have that as an option

Hi all,

A sold out party will still be less crowded than a busy day in MK (especially a Saturday!). Do the party!!

Only two Itinerary peeps at tonight's party @Euby and @MissMaryQC ,

and according to the Guest List thread I'm thinking tonight's party is going to be a bit busier.

upload_2018-9-9_16-20-39.png

Will mirror the second party Friday, August 24 in terms of crowd level? We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter